Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 pm

As they sat eating, Lucien answered her first "question". "Yeah, it did take a lot of magic. I almost killed myself one day when I had a fit of inspiration." he chuckled. He noticed her grin, and averted his eyes a bit. "Well, er.." Lucien stammered, going red again. He swallowed nervously. "I guess you could say that." he said, trying to be as calm as could be. "What is she planning?" he thought and tried to enter her mind, but found a steel barrier blocking it. Silently berating himself for trying to read his date's mind, he continued to eat.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 pm
She winked at him and smiled when she felt him trying to read her mind, wagging a finger she said
"Nuh-uh, my evil plans shall stay secret." she told him with a wicked grin.
"And you really should of had someone here helping you if you were so prone to inspiration." she scolded.
"But i guess the fact that you didn't die shows exactly how great of a magician you are, i mean look at the school its got ot be the most beautiful think on the planet!" she said looking around with a slight florish of her hand for exageration.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 pm
"Nuh-uh, my evil plans shall stay secret."

Lucien laughed weakly. She was up to something, and she knew that he knew it. "Not the most reassuring thought." Lucien sighed at the scolding, but his mood changed as she complimented him and his work again. He couldn't help but grin, even if his face was red. "Well, I do like to pride myself on my work." he said, finally allowing himself to brag a little.

((sorry for the delay. Had somes chores that needed finishing up))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:09 pm
((lol sorry for my delay i'm in three rps >.<))
Faliecia finished her steak and leaned back in her chair.
"You shold, i wish i could do things like this i can only summon."SHe said sadly and summoned a crown of roses quickly then sent it back, as an example.
"If i tryed to summon a castle like this, i'd probably die trying." she said with a small laugh.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Lucien pushed his plate forward when he finished and listened to Falicia talk. "Well, I didn't do it all in one day." he confessed. "It was about two weeks' worth of magicking, punctuated by rest periods. Magic of this caliber takes a lot out of you." he added with a chuckle. He opened the strawberry soda can and drank out of it. "Hah, I forgot to drink." he grinned as he set the soda back down. "So, how did you end up here? I mean, I probably know, but hey. Give it a shot." he winked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:20 pm
Faliecia thought about it.
"Well i was flying around and a letter for our school hit me in the face, i almost flew into a car!" she said rembering, Kali had given her an earful, and and mindful for that.
"I decided that it would be fun, plus you don't need untrained summoners running around here that could get messy." she said and thought of worse case scenarios and let Lucien see them via her mind.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Lucien made a face as Faliecia showed him the scenarios. "Yeew.. That would not be good." he said. He resumed his normal expression. "Well, I'm glad I recruited you." Lucien told her. He looked around. "You want dessert? I can make some real quick." he asked her. "Though that mysterious presence probably already planned it out." he thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:49 pm
"Sure, but with all this food i'm going to get fat." Faliecia said laughing.
She smiled sweetly at Lucien, she was having a good time.
Kali, where are you? she asked her wayward cat.
Busy! she snapped.
Touchy! well i was just going to s-
I don't want to hear about your flirtaions! Kali snarled.
Kali? whats wrong?
Nothing, sorry i'm just tired.
Okay.....  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 pm

"Haha. Alright, I won't go too hard with the dessert." Lucien laughed. He walked over to the freezer and opened it. As expected, though still surprising, there were two ice cream sundaes sitting in glass bowls. "Hope you like ice cream." Lucien said as he looked over his shoulder at Faliecia. He turned back and took the sundaes. He walked back to the table and placed them in their respective spots. Faliecia seemed to be having an argument in her mind. Lucien dismissed it and picked up his spoon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 pm
"ICECREAM!!" Faliecia squealed, she hadn't had icecream in forever!
SHe dug into the sundea and all thoughts of Kali or anything beyond the icecream was pushed away.
SHe might be 258 but her body and sometimes mind was 16.
Rembering where she was she looked up at Lucien apolegtically
"I'm sorry, you must think i'm such a pig." she said and blushed, embarssed.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Lucien laughed at Faliecia's antics. "Oh, you're fine." he said, and waved the comment away. He too dug into the sundae. It was delicious. "Whoever prepared this has good taste." he thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 pm
Hana followed Shane into the dining hall and looked around in awe - she'd never seen a school dinig hall this fancy! Then she saw Lucien and Faliecie and grinned. 'Lucien must really like her, he went all out!' she whispered to Shane.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 pm
Faliecia laughed,
"Uh you got a little bit of sunday on your nose." she said and laughed, she wipped it off his nose with a finger then popped it into her mouth with a grin.
"Yummy!" she said with a laugh adn resumed eating her own sunday, as her cheeks got a bit hot.
I'm a tiny bit to bold. she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Shane gazed around. "Yeah, he must." he whispered back to Hana. "Shall we take a seat?" he asked her, and motioned to an empty table.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:45 pm
Luke put his hands on the curicle. The curicle started to take silver, and gold minnerals out of the soil. 5 mintes later, there was a slab of silver and a slab of gold."Well that worked better than expected. Now to find Zann." Luke graped the two slabs and went off to find Zann.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games