Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

User Image

Jake stayed still for the stitching and barely even flinched. He kept his head tilted back so he could give her better room to work. Each p***k knocked Max down a bit so he would endure it just to shut him up for a good while. Looking at her he heard the quaver in her voice and with one arm he slid it up her back and with his height he smoothed it over the back of her neck. He knew what she was thinking, and though he didnt speak he would at least bear it with her. He smiled when she kissed him and returned her kiss lovingly. He then chuckled and sat up a bit. "Guess I should get some glasses and a wand, huh?" He chuckled again and looked at the boy. This was all they needed was one of Decker's old drug dealer gang people. As far as he knew he would give them away just to get a pat on the head and a job well done. He would bear with him only because Kairi said she would take care of him. He couldnt help but laugh at the kid. "Normal...right...and what part of the world are you from? He's a bit snappish wouldnt you think...for somebody that was just a minute ago a bit shaken."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Edited post.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson looked at Savvy, pointing at Noah "This is Noah, consider him new."She nodded, looking at Kairi and biting her lip, poor Kairi. She laughed at the Harry Potter joke "Oh I hope he does, that would be nice and fun."She teased, looking at Noah though she rose and eyebrow, frowning "Oh no no. That attitude is not gonna fly."She said, he may have been cute but she didn't like that "And don't talk about Schizophrenia like it's some joke, it's freaking serious okay."She leaned back in her seat, pursing her lips. She crossed her arms, looking at Noah "Alright Bunny, here's the deal for right now, since your in my debt, or whatever you said, you will respect me, and everyone in this room, or ill have to forced to hurt you, and I don't really wanna do that but, things happen."She said, listening about his collapsed veins she sighed, he was right, and they couldn't take him to the doctor..could they? She didn't know if she could convince Decker or not."Well, whether you think you can get better or not, I don't like to give up on people." She stood up, walking over to Noah and ruffling his hair "Be nice, and ill be back. You never know about the drug thing, people can break addictions."She said, giving him a smile before making her way up teh stairs into Decker's room, she peeked open the door and bit her lip "Can I talk to you?"She asked, hoping he wouldn't be deathly mad at him, and she knew it was her fault, so she couldn't get mad at him for anything.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi looked at him and tried to figure out what was going through his mind. Her brother never acted like this. she shook her head. That was right, he wasn't her brother.

It didn't honestly matter. She ran upstairs and not long after she came back. She stood next to Noah and looked at him for a moment. She had to try and think, to remind herself this wasn't her baby brother.

"Look, I'm sorry for my short fuse and I'm sorry for doing whatever i did to piss you off. But I want this debt settled and I don't want you in harm's way. If you aren't gonna even think about staying then take this. There is $12000. I know Decker's balance can't be more than an eighth of that but keep the rest. Pay decker's balance and make sure you say there will be no more. The rest you use for you."

She looked at him for a moment again in silence. "I know you don't like me. Though I don't know why. But you remind me of my younger brother and everyone deserves a second chance. He was killed a few years ago and never had a chance and half of my money would have been his. You look about his age if he were here. I hope you are just as good as he was. But I don't care. Use the money to get away from that gang and be who you want to be."

She had to fight the tears again but drew in a deep breath. The money was nothing and she had way more of it on her card.

"It was nice to meet you....Noah." she said. "Oh and this money and what happened to the drugs is our secret. Alright?" Her voice was calm and sad and slow. She wanted to make sure this was going to be the only one she had to give a new life.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 pm

User Image

Jake watched as she ran off and wondered if he should follow her, but he wanted to keep an eye on this kid. He was a bit surprised when she came back down and he was even more when she gave him that much money. 'How much money does she have? I dont care about the money...its just...whoa." But the look on her face told her it was important and he finally understood when she mentioned her younger brother. He wiped his face clean of whatever shock he had and he leaned back a bit, wondering just how the kid would take this one. He wanted her happy and he knew the main way was to battle the demons herself, but knowing he was there for her when she needed him. He wouldnt interfere, only back her up if needed.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:19 pm

||Good news!! My iPod broke down(well that's not very good) but I got it fixed and it let's me post in guilds again!! so I won't be abusing Flopsies and Penji all the time. Btw, can I get a recap?||

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:47 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter let go of Seth quickly, making worried face.
"I'm shorry love."
Ritter whispered morsfully but then laughed at Seth comment about sexy-time in the back..
"Well you ashked for it."
Ritter kissed Seth's forehead and got out of bed. He felt a little sore in his... Well, everywhere. Rubbing his chest, Ritter chimed.
"And no more cage Fighting with Kuro-sama. I get shtuck the limpinessh
though his whole body was hurting, Ritter manage to look through the pain and smiled. He had alot to smile for now a days.
"Do you want me to carry you down shtairsh for breakfasht or do you want me to bring it up here?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth stretched like a cat.
His back popped and he laid down again.
"I know. And it was scrumptious. I'd ask for more if I wasn't in pain right now."
He smiled and looked at him.
"I like cage fighting with him. It gets all hot and sweaty and bloody. Even if he hardly notices me at all."
He kissed Ritter's lips and smiled.
"I'd like breakfast better up here. Please and thank you."
He kissed Ritter again and sat up.
He went over to his bags and got some boxers and pants.
He slipped them on and gave Ritter a sexy smile before laying back down.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 pm

User Image

He listened to her and grasped her hand.
He left the money in her hand and closed her palm.
"Thank you, but no thank you. I'm only 15. They took my family and now they are my family. Leaving them would result in me trying to find someone else to live with and accept me. And that would end in another gang."
He smiled at her.
He tilted his head.
"Well I have to start walking. I'm a good 472 miles from 'home' and I don't have a car. I'm sorry for interrupting you guys breakfast."
He was dead if he went back.
He would have been killed for returning without a gun, the money or the product, and his car.
They cared more about those few little things than they did about him.
He watched Jacky go upstairs.
"T-tell her I said bye too. And anyone I threatened... tell them I'm sorry and I will pay. Believe me."
He shrugged and turned away.
Opening the door and walking out quietly.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker heard Jacky knock.
He was pissed.
That kid was in his house... polluting his air... corrupting his conscience...
He just wanted to put a fist through the wall.
"Whatever.", he mumbled in reply yo Jacky.
He didn't care what she did.
"I could have settled it if it wasn't for Emily or Max. This is my life, and this won't be the last time someone does that."
He frowned and shook his head.
He was being an a**.
"I'm sorry. I just need a while to calm down. My adrenaline is still in fight mode."
He laid down and sighed.
He didn't even get to eat.
His whole day was ruined.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter licked his lips right after Seth kissed him.
"Indeed it wash shcrumptioush. But next time we should til detox ish over. I needsh you to lasht longer. "
Ritter joked.
"And fine. Beat the hell out of each other. Kuro-sama probably likesh you better that way."
He kissed Seth one more time.
"I'm shorry that he doeshn't pay attention to you. He jusht shtuck on Ayame..."
Ritter didn't remember if he told Seth about his sister but shrugged it off. He saw that sexy smiled of Seth's and bit his lower lip.
"Fine, Breakfasht in bed it ish!"
He walked over to his bag and pulled out his favorite Gir boxers. Slipping them on, wiggled his hips. A devilious smile creeped onto his face. He cat walked to Seth and began to do a playful 'not-so-sexy' dance all over Seth.
"Tell me that theshe are not the most shexiest boxersh in the world."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 am

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson pursed her lips, she could tell he was pissed at her, and that was understandable, she had let Noah in, and she could tell he didn't want him there, he told her himself. She walked into the room, closing the door behind her and leaning on it "Decker, killing someone isn't exactly the answer to everything. I would know."She muttered, biting at her lip. "No, you have a right to be angry, im just worried about this kid, it seems like he would be a nice kid, but he's addicted to heroin."She rubbed at her arm, obviously why Decker though he was lying about the needle thing "But he was forced to take them, his wrists are swollen, probably from us, but his veins are collapsing, so he might lose mobility in his wrists, and if that happens he cant really defend himself, so they'll kill him."She was worried for him, he wasn't that old and if he couldn't defend himself, and already picked on him they would tear the poor kid up. She walked over to Decker, sitting on the bed and kissing his cheek, giving him a soft smile "I'm sorry, I just.. I don't like when good kids are put out like this, forced to do drugs, do drug deals. Just makes me sad."She muttered, and sighed, hearing the door downstairs open "I wanna help him, but I don't think he'll let me. I don't think you will either."She said, glancing at him, just because he liked her didn't mean she would be that privilaged, and if he wouldn't let her, there wasn't a lot of options. She didn't want to feel guilty the entire time she took care of him, and Noah didn't even want help, he thought he was doomed to be addicted to drugs the rest of his life and forced to do drugs. Not the best outlook on things.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:13 am

User Image

Jake watched the whole scene and grumbled as he stood up. Walking over to him he turned the kid around to face him. "Look here, does this gang know where Decker is? I mean if you want to be accepted in a NON gang type group then why not stay around the one your indebted to?" He tilted his head and huffed a bit. He didnt like the kid but this was important to Kairi so he would bear with him for her. "What I'm saying is you stay with us, unless Jacky says otherwise...which I really doubt she will. We wont be here much longer so if they know he is here, we will have a bit of time before they decide to come looking for you to see if the job was done, alright?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth chuckled.
"It was my first time... You couldn't have expected me to last very long."
He smiled at him and sighed pleasurably.
"He might like me better that way, but I'm here for him in all ways."
He tilted his head.
"Ayame?"
Seth laughed at him as he did his little dance.
"Alright, love. No need to do a crazy mating dance, you've already got me. You can 'mate' with me whenever you want."
He chuckled and kissed Ritter's cheek.
"They are the sexiest boxers in the world, but only on you."
He smiled up at him.
He rubbed his stomach.
"Breakfast."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games