Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:06 pm
((Even though, you know, I told you what you could post pretty much in depth Lunar? Remind me to smack you... xd ))

Usagi sat in the Fruit Parlour Crown with Rei and Artemis. She had been unsuccessful in reaching both Ami and Makoto but she ahd not given up hope. There was still Minako. All Usagi wanted to do was reunite Artemis with his owner even though she and Luna were seperated. "I'll just try Minako-chan's cell phone. Sorry for ignoring you so much Rei-chan!" Usagi said apologetically as she tapped in the number to Minako's cellphone and let it ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:22 am
((Waiting for Mako-chan))  

Darkness Cake

RinSakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:46 am
SaturnGrl
((OOC: Looks like we're al waiting on someone to post. I'm waiting for RIn Sakura to return. crying ))
((*Bows in apology* Sumimasen, Saturn-san! sad I had to go away for a while... Figures that it's the time when you came back. xp ))
Watching the sun begin to set over the temple, Sorano wondered what was keeping her from leaving. She felt like she was waiting for something, but what? I'm being paranoid... she thought, standing up to leave, I just like it here, that's all. But she didn't leave. Walking around the shrine once again, Sorano made no effort to go anywhere near the exit. "Well, shrine, you've kept me here for long enough, what am I waiting for?" she asked out loud, not waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:43 pm
((sumimasen! sumimasen! I was going to post on Friday, but got too tired....))

Makoto looked at Ami and blinked. "Oh, right" she said, "I guess we should start back if I'm cooking for everyone. You guys have anything in particular you'd want?" she asked, looking at Daiki, Suiseki, and Aisu, while mentally thinking of foods she should cook.

Water child Snow

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:10 pm
((S'ok Mako...at least you came back. 3nodding ))

Ami nodded at Mako's suggestion that they get moving. "Anything is fine with me Mako-chan...as long as it doesn't have to be yellow tail tuna." Ami would eat it if it was there to prevent others from going to too much trouble, but otherwise, it could stay away from her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:10 pm
"If it tastes good, I'm game for anything," answered Daiki with a huge grin. Like any normal teenaged boy, he could eat his weight and foo and, of course, not gain any weight. Everyone told him it was a good metabolism, but he was skeptic of that since he generally only ate junk. "I hope Usagi-san's tales are proven to be true, Kino-san! I might have to be very unmanly and cry if she lied to me," the green haired teen teased playfully before draping an arm over Suiseki's shoulder. "You're coming to, right Seki-kun?"  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:36 pm
Aisu smiled. "Anything is fine with me. Don't skimp on the meat!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:52 am
"Is something wrong, miss Tomoe-san?" Yuuichiro noticed Hotaru's look of concern.

"Oh, no, not really," Hotaru snapped back her attention to Yuuichiro. "Its just that...I think..."

"Think what?" Yuuichiro looked confused.

"I think...there's someone outside," Hotaru pointed to a near by window just as a shadow passed by.

"A trespasser on the grounds of the Shrine?!" Yuuichiro jumped up. "Master and miss Rei-chan would not approve! As part of my sworn duties, I will defend this Shrine!"

"Don't trouble yourself," Hotaru protested at first. "I'm sure they mean no harm..." Meanwhile in her head; *I don't sense any hostility in this Ki. But still...its something I cannot ignore.*

"Don't you worry, miss Tomoe-san!" Yuuichiro struck a very macho pose. "I won't let anything happen to any of miss Rei-chan's friends! Leave this to me!" He then stormed out of the room and straight for the main door. Hotaru slowly stood up.

"I better follow," She thought with a sigh. "Just to make sure Yuuichiro-san dosen't hurt himself." She then walked out the same way to tail Yuuichiro's heroic charge into the unknown. The front main door to the Hikawa Shrine flew open as Yuuichiro stood, poised for battle with a bucket on his head and waving a shaggy broom at the person who stood before him.

"Stop right there!" He demanded. "You are trespassing on hallowed ground! For this is the great Hikawa Shrine of the Juban district! I, apprentice Yuuichiro, stand ready to defend this Shrine against any and all invaders! Now, I demand that you identify yourself! And if ye be foe, the prepare for battle!"

"Yuuichiro-san..." Hotaru gave him an odd look as she stood just off to the right of him. "If...Rei-san saw you now..."

"Miss Tomoe-san?!" He jumped like a scared rabbit. "What are you doing here?!"

"I wanted to look out for you," She smiled. "Also, I just wanted to see who was here for myself." Hotaru turned and looked at the person standing infront of them. "Konbonwa."  

SaturnGrl

RinSakura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:35 pm
Sorano had taken several steps backwards from the force of Yuuichiro's charge. "Oh... I'm sorry... I-I didn't know..." she stuttered, trying to steady her nerves. She bowed deeply. "Please forgive me sir, I'm not well aquainted with this shrine... I wasn't trying to harm anything, it's just... It's so lovely here, I didn't want to leave. I hope I haven't done anything to harm the shrine..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:52 pm
RinSakura
Sorano had taken several steps backwards from the force of Yuuichiro's charge. "Oh... I'm sorry... I-I didn't know..." she stuttered, trying to steady her nerves. She bowed deeply. "Please forgive me sir, I'm not well aquainted with this shrine... I wasn't trying to harm anything, it's just... It's so lovely here, I didn't want to leave. I hope I haven't done anything to harm the shrine..."

"See now, Yuuichiro-san," Hotaru turned to her goofy companion. "She means no harm. You can relax."

"Oh, gomen," Yuuichirow bowed, dropping the bucket from his head. "I'm sorry, I thought you were some dangerous vandal or something lurking about our grounds. Forgive me if I startled you."

"Why don't you go back inside and warm up the tea," Hotaru smiled. "I'm sure it would make her feel better after your...heroic display."

"Oh, yes!" Yuuichiro then rushed into the Shrine, while Hotaru turned to face the girl.

"Its coming from her..." Hotaru thought. "She is the epicenter for this Ki. But..."

"May I ask...who you are?" Hotaru boldly asked the newcomer. "And what business do you have here at the Hikawa Shrine?"  

SaturnGrl

RinSakura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:49 pm
"Oh yes, of course," she replied, bowing again. "My name is Sorano... Tsure Sorano. I'm very pleased to meet you, miss." She smiled, hoping that the girl wasn't angry at her. Getting someone mad at her within her first week in Tokyo was not on her to-do list.
"I've only just moved here from America, and I wanted to some see the famous shrine... Although I think I may have been doing a little more than the average tourist. I hope I didn't damage anything." Sorano blushed, embarassed that she hadn't realized what she was doing.
This is so strange... Why do I feel like I should know her? She wondered, trying to remember. I've only been here a week. I don't know anyone yet...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:22 pm
((you'll have to forgive me. -sweatdrop- I'm extremely lazy, if Ami-chan hadn't already told you that))

Makoto laughed and jokingly poked Ami-chan. "Aww, no yellow tuna? What if I dye it pink?" She looked at Daiki and winked. "And as for you, don't worry about it! I'll make sure to make sure Usagi-chan doesn't look like a liar." Makoto grinned and gave a thumbs up. "So shall we get going then?"

Water child Snow

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:37 pm
Minako heard the familiar sound of her ringtone coming from her pocket, as she quickly pulled it out. It could possibly be Kou saying he had found Artemis if she was lucky.

"Moshi Moshi." She practically yelled into the phone, as she waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:38 pm
"Minako-chan! Have you seen Luna? I found Artemis! Rei-chan and I are feeding him at the Fruit Parlour Crown right now!" Usagi said, cutting right to the chase when Minako answered her cell phone. The blonde looked up and smiled at Rei. If the other girl was okay with it, Usagi wanted to invite Minako to join them since she was still having a hard time getting in touch with Makoto and and Ami.

~*~

Daiki grinned and laughed as Makoto responded to his comment. "Well, Kino-san, I am definitely coming for this dinner! Even if Seki-kun doesn't, I have no qualms being the only man amongst a group of really cute girls," Daiki said, flashing his cutest smile at Makoto, Ami, and Aisu. If there was one thing Daiki knew he could do, it was get along with any girl. He had great confidence in himself and it often came out in his actions. Of course, he had gone to high school with both Ami and Makoto so it was easier to be friendly and out going in their presence.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:08 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Daiki grinned and laughed as Makoto responded to his comment. "Well, Kino-san, I am definitely coming for this dinner! Even if Seki-kun doesn't, I have no qualms being the only man amongst a group of really cute girls," Daiki said, flashing his cutest smile at Makoto, Ami, and Aisu. If there was one thing Daiki knew he could do, it was get along with any girl. He had great confidence in himself and it often came out in his actions. Of course, he had gone to high school with both Ami and Makoto so it was easier to be friendly and out going in their presence.

Aisu smiled and laughed. "I'm sure Suiseki will come."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games