Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:42 pm
((Oh, I forgot to ask. Does Lucas have a moon symbol or another while in cat form? Or none?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:54 pm
((He has a slight symbol of a moon etched in dark red fur on his forehead, but you have to really look to see it. After all he wasn't supposed to be a knight.))

Lucus shook his head. "A youma attacked and he was alone. He did a fairly good job though..." He wasn't sure what else to say or do and his nerves began forcing him to pace the room, his tail twitching behind him. Lucus was never good at lieing or hiding his emotions and as a cat his whole body gave him away.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:58 pm
((K-thanks!))

Diana smiled slightly. "I'm glad. He's learning..." She looked at the cat. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:03 pm
Lucus continued to pace ackwardly. "Of course I am... I just have no where to live... Your mother offered to keep me at your home, but I don't want to put anyone out..." His voice was a bit shaky as he watched her, noticing her short school skirt and trying very hard not to be perverse.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:15 pm
Diana continued to watch the cat. "There is a spare room. If mom says you can stay, then you can!"

Luna kept an eye on the cat, knowing how perverted he can get.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:26 pm
Lucus Pushed his head against the floor and rubbed his head roughly on the tiles to clear his thoughts, but looking back up to daina he smiled. "I had an inch and well you know... no apposable thumbs..." If cats could blush lucus would have been beet red.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:29 pm
Diana slid onto the floor, onto her knees. She reached out to Lucas. "Come on. You can live with us. Please?"

((Also, I made some pics. I'll post the link to one and post the other

Cute

User Image

What do you think?))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:37 pm
Seeing her on her knees he couldn't help but run to her and jump into her arms. Purring deeply he began rubbing his whole body against hers affectionately. "I would stay with you for amillion millenia."  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:40 pm
Diana blushed at the comment. She didn't know that this cat used to be human or else should would have blushed more. She hugged him and kissed the top of his head. "Shall I show you your new home?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:44 pm
((By the way I loves the picture. It is very cute.))

He nodded and purred again. "It would be nice to know where I am going to be staying." With the same speed he had shown her brother he climbed up her arm and perched himself on her shoulder, wrapping his tail around her throat protectively.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:48 pm
Diana stood up and smiled. "Mom, we're gonna head to the house. I wanna show Lucas where he'll be living."

Luna nodded. "Once Kaze wakes up, we'll be heading back ourselves. He needs to get some rest."

Diana waved as she headed out of the palace. "So, Lucas. You're a talking cat, like me and my family, yet I've never met you. Did you know my mother or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Lucus's whole body shivered. He didn't want to lie to her so he had to think quickly. "Um... Yes, I was human once a long time ago... I was cursed into the body of a stone cat... The curse only half lifted... Now I am stuck as a cat." The story seemed to work ok, even without the pieces which he had thoughtfully ommited. The half truth still bothered him slightly but he ignored it and nuzzled her cheek affectionately.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:01 pm
Diana nodded. "I'm sorry Lucas. Maybe we can one day find a way to turn you back human. That would be good, right?" She smiled as Lucas nuzzled her cheek. It was nice to be the one being nuzzled for once, instead of nuzzling others.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:13 pm
He nodded not wanting to tell her any more. It was best to let her know as little as possible. He began looking around the city which seemed to bustle around them. "So are there any good sites on our way home? Perhaps an icecream place. I'll pay... if you give me pockets... and apposable thumbs... and money."  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:20 pm
Diana giggled. "It's okay. I have enough money. And actually... Crowne Arcade, which is on the way home, sells ice cream." While she walked, she started humming. It was a song she learned long ago.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff