Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm
"If I take your Mangekyou, It will be restored. you know this, it has not lost its sight, so therefore, it is safe. You know that... it would work." Akira said, approaching the desk. "It would be the best way to start your Kage-ship. instead of losing the sight, being powerless."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm
Hiro shook his head, "From what I read, you need two eyes for 1 eternal....."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm
"I got... I got someone." He thought evilly to the boy he had in his village. "He is a young sharingan User. I could take his Eyes. we can transplant them, and then they would become Mangekyou because of our skill. Then after that, we could switch perhaps? But I am sure... it should work with just these Eyes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm
".....I ......I don't know, Akira. I can't kill another for my own self purpose!"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta landed on the floor with a loud thud. This ment she was a bit angry. She really just wanted a simple yes or no answer.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 pm
"The boy... I could get his eyes, he would no longer be a Sharingan user... It would be cruel... But the Power. Hiro, you can taste it. Cant you?" He said, paying no attention to the newcomer.  

Naruto Eternity

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 pm
Hiro sighed, "Yes, Vesta. You can become a Cloud kunoichi." He looked at Akira, "Do what you must Akira. But I can't be over heard talking about something like this!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

"...Finally... that wasn't suppose to be a long process..." Vesta jumped out the window as she left to some other place.

User Image

Rockgirl809

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm
"The Futute will hold many things for us, Hiro. We will conquer the Ninja World." He said, holding out his hand. "Brother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm
Hiro got up, he reached out for Akiras hand. He shook his hand momentarily. "You could understand how I feel about this. That person has not done anything to us...."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm
"I understand. I will find another way." He said, thinking. "I take my leave now, Hiro." He said, bowing and leaving.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 pm
((xD And so begins the next chapter of extreme Cloud Village drama.))

Sorcam used his clan's pulse ability to check if anyone was in the room with Hiro as he entered the office building. Sensing Hiro doing something, he took a seat and waited. After a while, a man unknown to Sorcam walked out of the room. Sorcam got up and walked to the Office of the Raikage - now Hiro. He wondered how things would change under Hiro.
With that thought, he knocked on the door.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm
A small baby wandered up next to Sorcam and waited at the door with him. He could see what he thought to be hiros emotion through the door. There was a tinge of regret that he wondered about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:26 pm
((lol, yup.))

Hiro looked up at the door, he sniffed the air momentarily to see if it was any unwanted visitors. It was only Sorcam and the Baby ninja, Ec. "Come in!" Hiro was now back in his chair writing a report.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

Alicia walked up, entered the building and went to the Raikage's door. She stood behind the two people waiting. 'I hope your ready...' She thought as she already assaulted the Rock Kage for information.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games