Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Welcome to the Animus - (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"...I hope you're right..." Haytham sighed.

"...When you go back to Masyaf tomorrow morning, can you send Altair a message for me?" She suddenly asked, looking up at him.
"Tell him I want to leave. For Cyprus. Soon." She said, not even waiting to give him a chance to respond. "As soon as the next boat comes I am going to board it. I need to make sure they're okay."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 am

"That's a rather bold demand to go to such a dangerous place for someone as...Timid as you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 am

"I doubt anyone but them will recognize me there. I will be fine." Haytham grunted, giving him a dull stare.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 am

"It's still hostile territory."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 am

"Which is why I'm going." Haytham snapped quickly, giving the messenger an irritated glare. "If they are still in Cyprus then I should have received a letter two weeks ago, some time early like Sunday or Monday. But now we're late into the second week since then and there's still no sign or word of them."

"I have to find them."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:12 am

"But do you really think Altaiir would allow you to go..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:54 am

"Probably not. I was there when he first told my brother and my, uhm.. Love, Aadil and Samir, where their assignment would take them." Haytham sighed, staring blankly into the fire now.

"When I asked if he wanted me to join he just stared at me in silence, his expression calculating... After a minute, Altair simply told me no, saying he had another assassination in need of my 'touch'. Aadil said that Altair had taken so long because he had to take into consideration of that assignment he had given me, and decided I was best suited for there. However, I'm beginning to think he was trying to come up with a way to refuse my offer to go with as little argument as possible as my assignment could have been done by a novice."

"I have no doubt Altair will be cross with me when you tell him my message. He may even make an attempt to stop me. But I do not care. Not anymore."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:06 pm

"Well...What about the idea of him sending you and someone less........Fragile?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm

"I doubt he'll even approve of this, let alone send anyone to help. If anything, he'll send someone to stop me."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm

"Perhaps...It is hard to say..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 pm

"Either way, I'm going." Haytham sighed, before looking out towards the horizon behind the messenger.

"Luck seems to be on my side too. My target is last known to be near Acre. Once I finish with him, I'll ride into the city and head for the docks and wait for my boat to arrive."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 pm

"...You aren't going to wait to see if Altaiir allows it..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:25 pm

"I didn't ask for permission in my message, now did I?" Haytham grunted, giving him a dull glare. "I'm letting him know what I'm doing, not asking to do it. He, the very man who encouraged to have a strong sense of family and love, a taboo in our history, should understand more than anyone why I do not ask to leave, but instead leave on my own."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:37 pm

"...But what if he were to send someone to help you if you asked..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 pm

"I will not ask because I know he will deny, just as did three months ago when he first sent Aadil and Samir away." Haytham grunted.

"If anyone wants to come, they may. I do not know many other than them, and slightly Reaver, and I doubt he will come. He has business of his own to attend."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games