Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

•°o.O O.o° Josephine Renee Friar °o.O O.o°•
"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee spun around on her heels, dropping Olivia behind her. She knelt down backwards and before realizing what she had done, she had grabbed a branch on the ground beside her, swung and hit Johnathan square on the nose.

Her eyes widened and she stuttered for breath, dropping her 'weapon'. She stood straight up and shook her head. Renee's shoulders tensed up as she tried to speak. "Oh.. oh my gosh.. I.. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to.. I was just--" she bowed her head to him, even though she didn't like his kind, he was above her and she was to pay him respect. That was how she grew up and was taught. "Please forgive me. It was a mistake." she told him and stood still, keeping her arms at her sides to hold Olivia behind her.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:10 pm
Johnathan holds his nose and laughs. "No no it's okay. i did sneak up on you so it was my fault,think is bleeding though. he pulls his hand away,he did have a nose bleed. "No need to bow i was at fault."  

miller4595

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee was a bit thrown off at his words. She slowly lifted her vision from his feet to his face. She reached up and took down her hood, laying it neatly on her back so she could see him clearly. "I'm sure it's not bad. You've probably had worse than a little nose bleed." she took his hand in both of hers and shook her head. She smiled faintly, out of good greeting.

Olivia peeked around Renee's cloak cautiously. Her bright emerald-green eyes sparkling in what was left of the light. She was terrified of the weird man and just clung tightly to Renee as if she knew she was safe there.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:40 pm
He laughs and shakes her hand lightly to be polite. "Yes that is true,though i havent been a titan long..." he was surprised how nice she was,he's been around and it seemed that each place had their own thoughts or feelings about titans every thing from gods to vile people.

User Image  

miller4595

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee wished that she knew what he was thinking. Then she would be able to tell if he meant good or harm. But she couldn't judge people- or Titans by type. Each being is different and raised differently. She was just dumb to their ways and how the Titans came to be. They were just there in the world just as she was.

Renee stared at his eyes intently. They were so strange. When she came to her senses, she let go of his hand and, not knowing what to do with hers, she rang her wrists. She saw the descending sun and knew she had to be going soon but it wouldn't be right to leave him there, no matter what he was. "You must be tired. And possibly hungry. Would you do me a favor and walk us back? We'll have you stay for dinner and let you take the guest room for a while." she offered. Renee hated walking in the dark and she really was afraid for the poor boy too.

Renee knew he might refuse so she didn't listen, she just began to walk, sliding up her hood and hooking his arm with hers. Her free hand had Olivia's hand gripped tightly and made sure they didn't walk too fast for the child. She didn't care how it seemed when she walked into the town, arm and arm with a Titan, but she wouldn't under any circumstances leave him there alone. Plus, everyone in that town knew that out of them all, she was the one with the most right to judge whether or not to trust one of Johnathan's kind.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 pm
Johnathan smiles and fallows her happily. "Im glad you can trust me enough....i was here to try and become the villages titan...."

User Image  

miller4595

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:16 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee didn't want to tell him that she didn't trust him. It might hurt his feelings and she definitely didn't want to do that. She just nodded with a guilty expression on her face as she reached her house.

When she walked inside her 'parents' were in the kitchen. He 'mom' was cooking potato soup and basil bread and her 'dad' was sitting at the table. When her dad saw Johnathan, he shoved himself up to stand and stared at the two as Olivia walked back to the girls' room.

Renee shook her head at him and her mom as she turned around to look at what got such a strange reaction from her dad. They both took deep breaths and had definite disapproving looks but bit their tongues. Renee pulled up an extra chair and set a place for Johnathan to eat.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:38 pm
A little curious about the reacion he nods and takes his seat. "Thank you for inviting me...."

User Image  

miller4595

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee's dad stared at him for a moment but pretty soon he quit and Renee's mom accepted him like a friend. They didn't understand huffing over something that had already happened. Why not just get passed it? Renee's dad and her finished their dinner quickly and Renee waited for Johnathan to finish then gathered all the dishes.

Her parents went to bed and Olivia as well but Renee stayed up, washing dishes. She intended to curl up by the fire later with her favorite book and a blanket.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 pm
He had thanked them for meal and went to go outside to look into the sky. "Such a beautiful sight....i truly hope they accept me...." He sighs and closes his eyes with a warm smile on his face.

User Image  

miller4595

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee heard the door shut as she did the last few dishes. She dried her hands and slid into her hooded cloak again but left the hood down.

Renee opened the door quietly, hearing him speak. But she only stepped out and shut the door, knowing he could hear her. She just pretended she didn't hear him. Although it put a small smile on her face. Maybe he wouldn't be that bad after all.

Renee sat beside him and looked up at the sky for a moment, she used to stare at the night sky for hours when she was small but for some reason she stopped. But he was right, it was beautiful.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 pm
Johnathon's ears twitch as he hears her open the door and after a few moments opens his eyes. "The way the moon light hits the hills....its beautiful isn't it?" he asks not knowing she heard him.

User Image  

miller4595

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee smiled at him and stared into the dark purple and blue sky, nodding. "It's perfect." she whispered. Just perfect.

Renee leaned her head against the stone wall beside the door and her eyelids went lazy. Her eyes glazed over as she started to half-way dream about when she was little. Somehow.. she'd even forgotten that she was cold.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:22 pm
He smiles and goes over to her. "You wanna rest here? there's a porch chair and you could sit there till you doze off." remember that sleeping outside was very normal for him.

User Image  

miller4595

Mocha_Raiinbow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:26 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee's eyes stayed closed as if she was already mostly asleep and she wrapped her arms around Johnathan because he was warm and just the motion itself reminded her of something happy. Something she'd forgotten. "I'm fine here." she whispered and smiled once more. "I don't want to move." she repeated quietly.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out