Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Lucario fire an aura sphere at the pokemon on the ninetails back blasting it off her. "Let me guess you know riolu, kirlia and the others?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 pm
((whoa whoa whoa! hey ninetails u cant just join team rocket like that xD and appear outta nowhere but ur a new comer so whatever just dont do it again >>))

User Image

As the other pokemon went flying the crowd scattered almost in fear,but not because of the ninetails or lucario. From the middle of the ground a dark puddle of aura formed and a black and white lucario rose from it. Unlike the others it did not wear the 'R' collar. This one appeared more serius then the others,it bowed before the two "My deepest apologies new comer,please do not mind the Houndoom and his small army...please do come this way so we can negotiate this issue you seem to be having my dear friend..." ,the psychic smiled only at Lucario and seemed to pay no need to Ninetails at all. The other pokemon,weaker levels growled softly on the side lines but still glared at the two pokemon.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

Lucario didn't move. "Why should i follow a fake. You are but an image of me. A dark form." Aura surrounded his hand. "All i ask is that you return mew to us."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile walked though the base, checking the corners as he moved on.

"Alright, now where is the control room. I know you have to be keeping tabs on Magma and Aqua..."

And hopefully find out any information on Totodile and Torchic

"This is agent Blaze. I have infiltrated Rocket base. Awaiting instructions." Blaziken said into a communicator that was on his wrist.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:21 am
Cynder was angry. Angry at Absol, angry at Lucario, and angry at the whole world. The spat between he and the Absol had flared his temper to near maximum, which was quite a dangerous thin to do to a Typhlosion. "Now look here,' he said to Riolu 'there are Pokémon that need the help of a rescue team. I promise you that we'll catch another ferry to Oblivia, but I really don't think the pokemon in trouble will have another life to live if they're anything like this Absol here, then we've got to do something." Cynder then fumbled with something on his wrist and spoke into it. "Psy, this is Pyro. Come in, Psy."
A higher and feminine voice chimed in "This is Psy."
"We've got a KO that needs immediate assistance. Affirmative?"
"Affirmative. Teleporting now."
With a quick flash of light and a dazzling amount of sparkling, an Espeon appeared with a silver messenger's bag.
"Hey little guy. Let me see how your friend is."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:54 am
User Image User Image

The Lucario laughed 'I have to admit your right..i was copied from the semi legend Lucario,but it doesnt matter since im much stronger and faster",sighing in happiness he listened to the others demands and smiled "Im afraid i cannot do that...you see a few years ago Mew was held at this very base until the corruption of Mewtwo and soon it vanished along with him,now that its back we can resume our previous lab experiments on making a better version of it..also.." it turned only to see an angry Houndoom behind it,the dark type glared at the other lucario. The dark Lucario sighed "Im guessing you two know each other..well to bad,i have another assignment for you Houndmut". The Houndoom resisted at first and sighed sitting down as the Lucario formed a ball of aura in its paw showing the pictures of a blaziken and of a sceptile "You see,we have intruders...please put more guards to the main doors but first go get rid of those vermin,I'll even let you eat the corpses if you kill them..". Houndoom smirked and howled as members of the TR rounded around the main gate so noone could escape nor enter. Lucario then stepped forward "Now as i was saying...will you please enter the base so we may negotiate your terms.." he smiled at only at the other Lucario.

As for Houndoom,it sniffed the ground and growled. Chasing after the scent it soon tracked down blaziken first,it growled as it grew closer "Fresh meat...".

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blaziken smirked, hearing Houndoom.

"Come now, your not being stealthy at all. Is this the best Rocket has to offer. If so, this should be quick." He said as started to inhale and exhale, getting ready to attack and defend.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 am
User Image

Houndoom licked the drool off its lips "Indeed it shall"!. It inhaled a large amount of air and exhaled a poison smog blinding and poisoning the target. Using its speed it navigated through the thick and pounced on the fire type using Thunder Fang,hoping to have a complete grip it built up aura deep in its throat and shot out a Shadow Ball to blast the blaziken back. Jumping back incase it missed it quickly used 'Foul Play' to calculate the fire types attacks and damage rates.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

"Hmm you may be faster or stronger but i'm smarter." With a speed boost he appeared behind the dark lucario with a aura sphere in his hand. He shoved it into the dark lucarios back blasting him forward into the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blaziken grined as he brushed off both attacks.

"That tickled..." He said as he raised one leg and quickly brought it back down, sending a shock wave though the ground, changing the grounds level.

Sceptile moved through the control room, shifting though computer files.

"Yes the Magma and Aqua data!!" He said as he started to down load the files. He turned feeling a slight trimmer in the ground.

"I better get out of here..." He looked back at the computer, the download was finished.

"Alright now lets...wait what's this file?" Another trimmer hit as he took out the cd.

"For get it." He said as he left the control room, unknowing that he was heading right for Blaziken and Houndoom.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ninetails quickly moved out of the way and turned to face the dark Lucario. If you wont give Mew back to us we will just get her ourselfs. She growled taking another deep breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image User Image

Once the body of the Lucario hit the wall it vaporized into black mist,The dark psychic put his hand on Lucarios shoulder "I do not wish to fight you my dear friend so please lay off the aura for a while.." he used 'Disable' on the blue pokemon to make sure he would not attack. He then turned to the ninetails and smirked raising his paw as dark aura wrapped itself around her mouth and paws like rope "What an annoying little pest,away with her" he nodded as the a group of pokemon began to drag her to the sidelines. He then appeared infront of Lucario "Now,im going to ask you one last time...will you please come with me"? he smiled.

As for houndoom it launched itself in the air pouncing off the side wall over Blaziken to avoid the attack. Smirking it let out a loud howl,and soon other barking was heard,signaling other Houndoom near by. He grew closer to blasiken growling "Time to die vermin"!. It charged at the fire type and pounced hoping to strike him with 'Bite'

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:15 pm
As Sceptile dashed for the exit, he ran into Blaziken and Houndoom.

"Hey....um....don't mind me....just looking for the exit..." He said, trying to hide the CD.

Blaziken smirked as his eyes shifted from Sceptile to the dog that was biting his arm. He freed himself from the bite and got a hold of Houndoom's legs, flinging him to the other side of the room. He ran over to Sceptile, hitting him to the ground and taking the CD.

"Thanks for making my job ever so easy, old friend." The blaze pokemon said. He used fire oath, creating a wall of flames to cover his escape.

As Sceptile got back up, he forgot all of what he had been doing, his mind replaying what just happened, that the Blaziken that just stole from him was his old friend.

"I can't believe it." He said, still unaware that Houndoom was still in the area.

He still remembers me....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

"I don't think so." Unexpectedly a aura sphere appeared in his hand and he shoved it into the dark lucarios stomach blowing him back. "I could see that move a mile away so i disable your disable before you even used it." His other hand had a grey glow of a disable in it.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image User Image

Yet the same as before happened yet again a black mist,the dark lucario sighed as it layed in midair "Must you be so violent? Guess i am the more perfect one,seems the pokemon ive been cloned from is nothing less of a barbarian" he chuckled landing on his feet. Folding his arms he sighed shaking his head "Well...i guess if your not going to listen..ill just have to bring you down myself then..." it then spread its arms out and dark aura engulfed them. Standing in a fighting pose he smiled wanting the other to make the first move.

As for the houndoom,it stood up from the attack. The pack of other houndoom had arrived and he had instructed them to chase after the Blaziken. As for him,he stayed noticing the sceptile Lucario had warned him about,he growled and sprinted towards the grass type and pounced using Fire Fang on him. The pack following their leaders orders chased after the Blaziken easily picking up a scent,being dark and fire were able to break through the fire wall and sprint after the thief.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games