Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm
Ira passed out as her throat was slashed. If she id not have the powers she dose, then she would have died. About an hour afterward she came to, "I..I..i didn't do anything...I could never harm some one, unless it was for survival purposes..i didn't set that house on fire....Luna...she set one of her paintings on fire..that fire set the house a blaze...." she said as she hugged Jaded close to her and a few tears slipped down her face. "Why dose he blame us?? It's not my fault the powers of the knife take away pleasure for life, unless over ridden by pure, true love,"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Jaded looks at her.He strokes her cheek"Its alright.He just doesn't like use.But I think love will help him through this"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Masasooni opens his eyes and look to Luna as she spoke before nodding and closing his eyes again, before bringing her in as tight as he could. He wanted to say something, ask questions, and thank her... but really didn't want to do such, for he wanted to more comfort and please Luna due to the very close call. He even felt like he was going to sob a bit, but holds it back... fearing showing such emotion for this time. He genteelly brings a hand up to stroke her hair as he continues to hold her in a hug. He kisses her neck genteelly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:51 pm
((the bit that is in bolded is so Shadowing Death is sure to see it, not cuz she is shouting it or somthin))
Ira smiled rested her head on Jaded's chest. "I'm not racist, it would be kind of weird if I was racist toward demons seeing as I am half demon..." She said, more talking to herself then anything else. She sighed, "Tea?" Ira asked Jaded.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 pm
Luna smiles and shivers a little when he kissed her neck. She wanted to be fully his and no one elses. She started to hum her song that was always calming. She wanted him to feel better no matter what.

Jaded nods"I know"He chuckles and helps her up"Tea sounds good"He kisses her then  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Ira smiled and kissed him back, "What kind?" she asked as she stood.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 pm
((Well, I'm not blind. I would of read it just as easy at the same size >.>
... sexist. xp ))

Massasooni rocks a bit to the song. He smiles lightly, even though he still felt horrible. He already felt a little better thinking "... Stupid woman... guess that's the effects for weak demons..." He then ask in a mumble, feeling extremely tired "Where we going to be living now?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 pm
"Mint if you have it"Jaded said

Luna smiles then nips his neck"Well my love I have another home but I haven't been there in a long time..I been kind of scared to return to it alone"She said then she looks into his eyes.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 pm
(( >_> lolz......srry sweatdrop <_< ))

Ira smiled, "I do," she she said and took his hand and walked down stairs with him to the kitchen and pulled out some fresh mint leaves. She put some water in the kettle and placed it on the stove and turned it on. She then got two mugs down and place two mint leaves in each cup.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:29 pm
HE goes with her.He didn't want to leave her alone  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 pm
When the kettle whistled she turned the stove off and poured and even amount in the mugs. "So," Ira said as she held his hand again, "After that load of fun..what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 pm
He took her hand smiling"Anything with you Ira"He kissed her hand  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:59 pm
Ira smiled and checked the tea. She scooped the leaves out after a few minutes of brewing and sat them on a napkin and handed one to Jaded as she kissed his cheek. "Wanna take a nap then go for a walk?" she asked then took a sip of her tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 pm
He took it then took a drink"Sure"He smiles at her.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:04 pm
Ira smiled and took another sip. The warmth making her drowsy. She rested her head on his shoulder holding the cup with both hands.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games