Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio smiled brightly. A light blush on his freckled cheeks. He mouthed, 'Almost there." to the deaf boy. The truth was he was quite light in arms. They were coming up to a just-right size log cabin. A shed and some cables and wires that connected electricty and mordern civiliation to te selcuded house. A sattilite dish right on the roof of a lightly smoking chimney. It was a cozy visage.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.

Cain thought, trying to search his brain for something to write. What could he say? It wasn’t like him to tell his whole life story to a complete stranger but somehow he felt the urge to… Cain pushed the thought out of mind, trying to find something else to put down into words. It was no use to have the young man think bad of him; Cain didn’t have many to talk with. “Well, I am older than I look,” He wrote down, figuring it was a good place to start.

((Sorry for being gone for so long. I was away at Anime-Fest and of course the day I go to post that Gaia glitches and redirects me to photobucket...))  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori smiled and his right eyebrow raised a little when he read what Cain had written down. "Really now?" he inquired softly, wanting a cigarette. He pushed the urge to smoke away and focused on Cain as he brushed a strand of silver hair out of his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…he painted his heart on his sleeve.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.

Cain nodded, flipping the full sheet of paper and writing down, “Indeed. I am twenty one.” He then looked up at Tori, watching as the young man moved some hair out of his face and waiting for his reaction.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:06 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori smiled and nodded. "You don't look 21, but you look closer to 19." he said with a smile, his head tilting to the side a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain’s chest made a motion of heaving out air, as if he were laughing but no sound came out. He then wrote, “That’s the highest anyone has guessed. Most would say fifteen or sixteen.” Cain let Tori read it before adding, “How old are you?”  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:56 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori chuckled when Cain laughed silently, understanding what the motion was. He smirked at what was written and shrugged. "I'm bad at guessing ages, and I'm 18." he said.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

“How long have you been here?” Cain wrote, making a mental note to figure out how to make Tori chuckle more. He loved the sound, although he didn’t know why.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori smiled and shrugged a little. "Not that long, a few days at the most." he said, taking his pack of cigarettes out of his pocket he sat it on Cain's knee. "Keep those for me, I don't wanna smoke around you since you don't like it."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain blinked, taken back at first and then nodded, stuffing them into his back pants pocket. Honestly, he wanted to throw the stupid things into the nearest trash can but he resisted the urge. Instead, he wrote, “They’re not the only things that smell. They make you smell awful too. I can barely smell the paint you use.” Cain wrote like everyone had his sensitive sense of smell. As if anyone could pick out the smell of paint or clay on a person like he could.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori chuckled at what was written on the page. "Well, I guess I'll have to work on quitting then, or just cover myself in paint everytime I see you." he said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain’s chest heaved again with another silent laugh, shaking his head at Tori’s smirk. “I’d prefer the quit smoking option,” He wrote onto the paper.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori smiled and leaned back on the bench, stretching his legs out. "Well then, guess I'll have to quit." he said.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain nodded a slight smile on his lips. But it began to fade as he realized how they were talking, like they would see each other more, like they would become friends. And Cain? Having a friend? That wasn’t likely. Especially once Tori finds out just how cruel he could be… even to his own brother.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori's good mood slipped as he saw the expression on Cain's face change. "Something wrong?" he asked quietly.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces