Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am
She looked at him"Noel,you better watch yourself, it is because of me that you are not being hunted right now.Same with you Kain or do you want me to give you a death sentence to avenge my mother."She smirked"or should i do a lottery and the unlucky person has to work in the palace or be tortured"She said"Leave, i have many things that needs to be today"She said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 am
Leon bowed. "Sorry your highness, I only wish for you to understand. It would be a shame for you to overstep your bounds and start a war. Please don't make a mistake like your mother and father did." He bowed politely then left as she requested heading for the kitchen.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:37 pm
She looked at him"I understand what you are saying,but one day my mother will be avenged by my hands"She said then got ready for her meeting  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 pm
Cove rubs his head and then walks off how was he suppose to marry, or even date someone with so much anger, this was a turn for the worst, but he then relized something, she was almost always nice around him maybe she would be that way, if he was around more often, cove walks back, maybe he could save her from herself after all, he then knocks on the door as loud as possible, "Hey may I come in, it's Cove" (where exactly are we right now a great hall, the dining room where?)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:46 pm
(im in my room)

Alliyah was almost ready,when she heard some one knock on the door"Come in" She said as she quickly put the materials away and sat down  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 pm
"Sorry," Kain says and leaves once he was away from Alliyah he sits down not sure what he was suppose to do. Why was even here. He couldn't remember anything. It just gave him a head-ache.
Kain sighs unhappily and gets up heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Matthew sighs having to go have the crown placed on his head by his sister at the Kinging which would give him power over the vampire world.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 pm
Alliyah got ready for her brother coronation.She put on her coronation outfit.She literally has an outfit for everything,and walked outside to meet her brother  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:06 pm
Matthew was waitting in thorn room in his dress clothes to recive his crown.
Kain was with Matthew with a tux on. Matthew had forced him to wear it.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm
Cove walked up to Alliyah and tapped her on the shoulder, is there something he needed to ask her "I know it isn't any of my business but may i ask you a question"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 pm
Matthew was waitting on his sister sitting in his chair with a frown. "Kain go find Alliyah now," Matthew says.

Kain bows a litte, "yes sir Matthew," Kain says and walks out to find Alliayh.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am
Aliiyah looked at him"yes what is it?"She asked"and can walk and talk?"She asked getting out of her room then saw Kain"kain tell my brother on my way"She said rushing to meet her brother wearing a dark red flowing dress with her heard in a french breaded bun that was breaded on on all sides adorned with red rubies,she was also wearing her mother's jewelry"I apologize for being tardy dear brother, my servant was taking her time with my hair.That won't happen again"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 pm
Matthew stands up when Alliyah enters the room. "Well we live forever so we don't care much for time I guess," Matthew says with a smile.

Kain took his spot against the wall with a sigh.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 pm
She smiled"True"she said"So ar you ready to be king,Matthew?"She asked hi  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm
"Yes," Matthew says to his sister with a straight face. He bows down on one knee as he suppose for the rutail.

Kain holds his head in pain trying to remember his past but just getting a head ache. Nothing can but fuzzy images that didn't feel right. Then his chest startted to hurt and fells down on one knee clutching at his shirt in pain. His eyes closed shut against the pain.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:38 am
Alliyah then gets in front of him and looks up"with the permission of the kings before him,i will now crown my brother,Matthew,king of Vampires"She said then looked at him"Do you Matthew Midnight,promise to keep the traditions that were passed down by previous kings?"She asked in her royally legal tone of voice  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff