Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:18 pm

"Were down here Alex!"

Vincent shouted back as he heard Campbridges words. He heard a crumble of rock and a thud. He turned ot look apparently the box had fallen from the ceiling.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:29 pm

---

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:23 pm

She had already prepared the actual garden space by the time she faintly heard several voices coming from the basement. She knew that was where the others were, for with as much wreckage as the house had been revealing to them, she wasn't very surprised that she could hear them.

She paused in gathering up the numerous packets of vegetables, listening for a few moments more. Shaking her head slightly she returned to the task at hand, knowing that anything she planted that day would be well on their way in growing with her magic and elven heritage. That made her smile and she gazed around at the rest of the vast yard, seeing all that she could do once again.

She only planted one veggie a row, seeing as their clan wasn't that big yet and if she needed she'd be able to do more later. After the veggies, the herbs got their own section in the yard, that way so they wouldn't be mixed in or confused with anything else. When seh finished, which was fairly quickly she stood in between the two newly planted gardens and closed her eyes. Tilting her head back she sank into her magic, feeling it wrap warmly around her like a blanket. With a smile on her face she sent out tendrils of energy, spreading them evenly throughout the gardens. When she felt them take hold she released herself from them and then opened her eyes to watch her efforts.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:04 pm

"You are down whe-" Start saying Campbridge just before he felt trough the exact same hole Cadwallader fell into. Hopefully he end up on some random boxes that where there.
"Ow ow owwwww...." He whined. "I guess it was down here..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:07 pm

((Fell not felt XD))

"Alex!"

Vincent went over to Campbridge and helped him out of the boxes, he had fallen onto.

"You alright there?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:12 pm

((thanks stressed So Felt is from feeling right? sweatdrop ))

Campbridge took Vincent's arm to help himself to stand up from those empty boxes.
"Uh...I think I am. Where did that hole came from anyway? It wasn't there 5minutes ago. I think.."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:23 pm

((yup ^^ its okay lol))

"I think Cad made that hole. Right now where trying to find the source of the nosie i heard. I think its coming from that box. It was wegde into the ceilling. Cad threw a rock at it and it fell to the ground soon after."

Vincent said as he brushed off Campbridge. He was doing it subconciously he cared alot about Campbridge.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:30 pm

Campbridge took Vincent's arms and moved them away.
"I think I'll be alright thank you" he told him smilling. But soon enaugh his attention moved toward the box Vincent just spoke about.
"Are you saying that...the box...is....amking noises!"
His eyes imidiatly lit themself as he was turniing into his magicaal-artifacs-mode.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:39 pm

"I dont think its the box itself Alex. Sorry to dissappoint you. I think someones inside it im not sure.. it was moving earlier. But now it stopped..."

Vincent said as he watched Campbridges expression. It reminded him of a child at christmas. Not his christmas though..
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:51 pm

"Oh....That's boring then." He said as he turned back into his normal mood.
"But a box with someone in it. I dunno why but I feel some kind of deja-vu there."
He told them tottaly forgething about the first time he meet Ven.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:55 pm

((where is the person whos in the box anyways lol O.o))

"Deja-vu? I take it the situation recalls a memory for you Alex?"

Vincent said as his thoughts went elsewhere. His curiousity no longer peaked he felt like leaving the basement. He sat down on a nearby box the lights still occasionally flickering on and off.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:59 pm

"I don't know actually. It looks awefully familliar but I can't seem to put my finger on it. But I'm sure I once saw a moving moving and talking box but in the end it was just Ven who was inside it."
He didn't seem to notice he just said what exactly it was.
"I wonder where or when it was hum..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:05 pm

"Well it hasnt moved for sometime so maybe we should go back upstairs or something."

Vincent said his voice hinted to his restlessness. He stood up and walked back over to Campbridge.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 pm

---

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:09 pm

"Okay, yeah. A stupid not-alive box is boring anyway." He said before moving to it and giving a litle kick on it. He then turned around and start walking up the stairs right into the loby.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games