Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:08 pm
Izumi saw Lance walk away and sighed. 'Jeez, guys never like it when a girl is paying attention to another guy, huh?' Izumi thought and teleported to Lance. She stopped him by grabbing his wrist and then gave him a kiss on the cheek, which usually men she did that to, went crazy over.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm
Lance slightly blushed at Izumi's sudden kiss and he blew it when he said, "What the hell was that for?" he asked, but didn't yell and slightly pouting.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:31 pm
Izumi chuckled, and let go of his wrist, then put her arms across her chest. "Because, I knew it would stop you from walking away." Izumi said with a sigh. 'You love attention, don't you. That was why you were leaving, because no one else was giving you attention, but you really just wnated attention from a girl. I know because Ren could've kept on talking with you, but you didn't want a guy's attention." Izumi said simply, tapped her index finger on her temples.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 pm
"I may look 16 but I'm still 2 or 5 days old. I still have no idea what a girl likes." said Lance sighing then his phone rang. "Hello? ..... I have an uncle? ..... Fine I'll meet them." he said then hung up. "I gotta go, my dad wants me to meet the family." he said kissing her cheek. "Its nice knowing you. Maybe we'll meet again. See you." he said and dissappeared into the darkness.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Izumi lifted a brow when he kissed her cheek, and blushed a bit. "Odd.." Izumi said and sighed. Ren chuckled. "Ooo~ Izumi has two boyfriends!" Ren yelled and Izumi punched him in the gut. "Shut up." Izumi said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:30 pm
"Aha!" Nero laughed as he hung off a tree branch with his legs wrapped around the branch. "You admitt it! You are her boy toy!" he smirked with yet another lollipop in his mouth.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm
Lili ran towards the graveyard her legs gave out near a tree. She fell over and took a few deep breaths. She rolled over on her side, she could feel the hands of spirits and skeletons on the ground, trying to claw their way out. She was now forever cursed unless she finished her prophesy. That would never happen though. Lili pulled out her phone, It was black and a flip phone. The top looked like the bat man symbol, her favorite superhero. She flipped it open and checked something then closed it again. Lili sighed and closed her eyes gaining her strength.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:19 pm
Lili sat up she had enough strength to at least do that. She glanced around seeing nothing interesting then laid back down. A quick flick of the wrist and a smoky glob appeared from the ground. the blob changed into the shape of a human, a girl maybe 8 or so. She wore a pink and white dress with a bow in her hair. The girls hair was mid back length and it curled at the tip. "Mio" Lili mumbled and smiled a little. the girl knelt down and placed her hand on Lili's head smiling "Hello sissy" Lili smiled and placed her hand on the girls then fell asleep again.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:47 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian walked over to the Graveyard, a place that held a lot of memories to him. He needed something to keep his concentration because he wasn't fully freed from Johan's spell. Even as he wandered around, he could feel that empty hollowness begin to swallow him up. Right now, the only thing he was concentrating on was finding Lena's son, Dragon. That little guy ran off during the whole fight scene, so he had to find him before Lena found out that he was missing. "Heeeeeeere Dragon, Dragon, Dragon." he called out and paused. Why on Earth would a baby boy go to a graveyard?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:54 pm
The little girl that was guarding Lili while she slept, Mio, heard a muffled voice. She stood up dusting herself off, Mio glanced around then started walking. You could kind of see through the little girl, she was only a spirit. Her legs slowly got more and more see through as it got further down, and she had no feet but she still made a walking motion. The girl stopped in front of Damian "u-uh..." the girl said quietly studdering a bit.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 pm
Damian looked around then stopped when he heard someone. He looked in front of him and gasped when he saw a little girl. "Dragon! You've turned into a girl!" he sobbed and fell to his knees. He started to look up to notice that the girl had no legs. "And your legs are gone!" he yelped and grabbed his head, swirls in his eyes. "Lena's gonna kill me...." he whimpered and thought about his sister with a wall of fire behind her. You friggin' jerk! he could imagine her yelling. I can't trust you with my son for one second! Fine, I'll just make some more! C'mere Nick!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:19 pm
mio blushed lightly then fell to her knees trying to comfort Damian "N-No, My names Mio....A-Are you...um....are you D-Damian" she said quietly unsure of herself  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm
Damian sighed with relief when the girl said that she wasn't Dragon. Wait, that meant that Dragon was still missing. No! He can't give Lena an excuse to do the do! He remembered what the little girl, Mio, asked and nodded. "Yup, I'm Damian Foster." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm
Mio blushed "I thought so!" she blushed more at her outburst. "Lili has been saying your name in her sleep, please follow me." the girl stood up then started 'walking' back towards where Lili was.

Lili just laid there sleeping quietly, her right hand covering her face a light blush on her face as well. Something in her dream made her embarrassed. She mumbled something in her sleep.

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:04 pm
"Really?" Damian blushed a little himself and followed Mio. He finally reached Lili and sat down next to her, not really sure what to do. He shrugged and gently lifted her head and set it on his lap as if it were a pillow then stroked her hair, something he'd always do with Lena.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games