Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:32 am
Ari turned to Winry. "Well I guess I should hit the hay. I'm beat." She then looked over at Nikolai."He'll be fine." She shrugged, "Gotta run Nik!" She waved and turned back to them, "Wait...I still have no clue where the dorm is." She chuckled, slightly embarassed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:32 am
winry smiled "just head over to those buildings" she pointed at the dorms "and look for my room" she said  

lost traveler69

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm
Ari smiled, "Thanks." She said and walked off to her new dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:16 pm
"it's getting late... we're gonna head in" Rose and lilly smiled softly and jumped out of the tree, putting out the flames and melting the ice before they started out of the park.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

XxKrazy_KawaiixX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Reikon murmered the words to the song he was listening to, not really paying attention. He looked up and noticed that it was getting a bit darker out. He stood up and went to Thea. "Hey, wanna go get something to eat before we head in? I'm starving."

Thea nodded and turned the i-pod up a little, putting it in her pocket. She kept close to Reikon so that the earbud wouldn't fall out of his ear. He hated it when that happened. Thea looked over to the other peope and the pack and smiled. "Bye!"

Thea and Reikon walked out of the Park, headed tords the Cafe.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:20 pm
Tomoyokai strolled into the park with her head down. She wanted to be moribund but she was fully alive, she didnt want to live. She put her black flower on the bench she was sitting on and looked up at the sky as a tear dropped from her diamond colored eyes. My wish, She thinks in her head. Her wish that wanted to be granted but never will be, To die...With someone...And not to be alone. Her heart screamed and cryed for someone but she didnt know who. She knew no one cared.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:21 pm
he was walking through the park when he saw tomoyakai "Tomoyokai? is that you? man how LONG has it been?" he said cheery  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:26 pm
Tomoyokai looks at him and smiles hideing the fact that she was hurt somehow. " Hi, its nice to see you." She says. She didnt know how to greet him correctly so she just smiled thinking to herself , 'How is everybody? I havent even seen kino,katiana, and yujiku.'  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:54 pm
Yuji walks to the bench seeing tomoyokai. " Whats wrong?" He says lifting her chin up to face him.* She stares at him and sighs. "Nothing yuji.. wheres your twin, Yujiku, brother?" She says curiously. * " I dont know." Yuji says to her. He grabs her hand and gently kisses it. " Can i take you to the cafe?" He asks. * Tomoyokai looks at him and blushes as she kept her hand in his. " Yes." She says with her eyes glittering.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm
Winry sat on a park bench with her guitar and started playing
song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhUktPKQeus  

lost traveler69

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Samantha walked into the park and heard her music she then walked over to winry with a small smile. "hey, I'm yuchika, Samantha" she said with a happy tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:48 pm
Winry looked up "hi im winry" she stopped playing and smiled  

lost traveler69

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 pm
he arrived at the park with hiro and lena  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:53 pm
Lena walked up next to Nikolai and smiled. "Take your pick!" she said and pointed at all the girls in the park.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Berryclaw101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:56 pm
Tori walked into the park and climbed into a tree. She watched the branches above her as she carefully laid down. Remembering a song from a play she was in, she started humming it.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games