Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:40 pm
"rrrright therrrrre

He gestured with his beak at Kaishin, who was still standing by the dead Bear Elder, and kept his eye on the Dark User- dispite him not being a slavering, red fanged monster, he still didn't trust Dark Magika users- as he'd said before, they had a evil reputation and dark tales were told about the hidious acts they would commit in the pursuit of power.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 pm
and it was true, Twilight had done very Dark and Vicious things in pursuit of Power. he was not one who believed in Good and Evil. his conscience was less than happy with him.

the Elves, Humans, Lycanthropes, and Vampires he had killed, some of them Friends, some Family, others merely prey. the Forbidden Scriptures he'd read, Forbidden Magics he'd performed. try as he might, he couldn't justify half of it.

he'd once even drank from a well of god-power. the experience nearly killed him, but still he never gave up the quest to attain godhood. his Spirit was fractured.

it was things like this which kept him awake in his Coffin, tossing and turning from nightmares. scratching his body from hysteric hallucinations.

he walked directly over to the large Wolf, head high, and shoulders low. he wasn't tensed anymore. stopping two yards away, he bowed, then spoke.

"my name is Twilight. I have wandered here, and become lost. I come Peacefully."  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Larka looked past Kaishin's large body at the figure. The black feline stirred something Dark within her and she lowered her head and raised her lips in a silent snarl. The cat didn't feel right, didn't feel good to her.

She shook her head and looked closer at the cat then backed away. Could Bakher not see it? The panther was not as he appeared. She said so in a whisper to her Alpha over his shoulder. The feline smelled like cat, looked like cat, even sounded like cat, but he wasn't. Shadows fell on him different than they would a cat. The shadows enveloped around a tall figure; it looked like a reverse silhouette. Nightly shadows fell upon the space around the tall human-like figure, but did not go through it, so the Forest could be seen through the figure.

'What in the Forest,' she asked herself mentally. She'd never seen anything like it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 pm
He noticed Larkas looks at the Dark One, and then it clicked for him- he'd forgotten to mention Dark Magika users rarely used their "True" forms when amongst those they did not know or trust-Some never used their "True" form at all, too attached to their alter-appearance to willing give it up.

"Oh, Darrrrk One.... Lose the shapeshifing..... I can, and the otherrrrs can too, see that you arrrrre not as you appearrrrr to be."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:05 pm
Twilight flinched, and tensed again, then sighed an stood up.

it was almost as if he were never a Panther at all. the very act of standing on hind legs and his appearence so swiftly and smoothly changed to that of an Elf. his skin was Dark Grey, nearly Black, and his hair fell in Silver Locks. it was so strange, it appeared as though he was in this form the whole time, though he clearly was not. almost dreamlike.

he wore Human-Clothes, but was barefoot. he shrugged his heavy Coat off, to further prove his Peaceful intentions, and held his arms wide, fingers spread. his arms were tattooed Green in Tribal Designs, and he bore many scars on his face, and one on his chest which peaked out from under his vest.

but something was still very wrong abut him. he didn't breathe, his chest did not move. and the air around him was cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:09 pm
Larka shivered and backed away even further. She didn't like this male one bit. He smelled of death and ice. She sneezed and shook her head. She did not want to be around this strange looking human any longer than she had to be.

No wonder he couldn't follow his trail back home, he probably couldn't smell it due to his weakened human senses. She'd seen humans before, briefly, and they had the same outline as him, but parts were different. Was this a trick?

She continued to keep her head down and her snarl in place on her muzzle. Her hackles rose and she curled up in case she needed to attack.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:12 pm
After Marco's head cleared he silently watched as Bakher spoke to the 'Dark One', as they had called him. So much had happened in such a small time frame, he was becoming less surprised when a new event took place. He could feel the magic that lay sleeping within him stir as he watched he dark one. Reaper silently glided overhead before landing in a tree next to Marco. He frowned and watched and examined the event with his golden eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:17 pm
"please, do not fear me." he said calmly. "I want no trouble, I will not harm any of you." he stood perfectly still, not changing his stanceless, exposed position, though he now looked at the sneezing Female Wolf.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 pm
He tensed as the Dark one stood revealed, truely revealed, at last. He saw the various tattoo designs in the Dark Elves skin, and he narrowed his eyes as they were familiar to him, although he could not place them. He abruptly sneezed as he caught the scent of long-dead flesh, and his feathers stood up in shock; NOW he recognized the tattoos.

"Nosferrrratu..... a Stalkerrrr of the Night Winds, a SoulTakerrrrr....or as the Humans would call you....Vampirrrrre... I thought yourrrr kind had been wiped out!"

he looked at the Undead with his MageSight, and he started as he saw the shimmering, flickering, fractured aura of Magika around the biped. He'd had the misfortune of running into a hungry Vampire once, and been awed by how the Undead had easily killed all its attackers.... but it haden't been that powerful in terms of Magik, and Bakher had managed to overwhelm it with Spell after Spell.

This guy had Magik in Spades.... and little to none of it had been his at his birth...however long ago that had been.

Spooked, he called a shield of Magik into existance over himself; he could take the Undead if he had to, but the battle would be....messy, and he may not survive it.

One question came to mind: What did the Undead want?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 pm
now Twilight turned in curiosity to teh Gryphon, and lowered his arms.

"oh, no, there are plenty of us. in fact, we've become an accepted and emancipated minority. there are... unfortunate problems however... many Elves are racist, and I am caught between two worlds."

Twi could sense the fear returning to his hosts' tempers again. he did nothing to provoke an attack, and simply nodded slightly in acknowledgement of the shield put in place.

"you won't need that. I'm used to this treatment however. former friends of mine have attempted to 'purify' me once my Vampirism was discovered. it was as though they forgot who I was, except as a set of strengths and weaknesses. I am no monster."  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:43 pm
" Huh..... the one thing the Drrrragons who drrrrove me frrrom my homeland agrrrred with us about was that Nosferrratu werrrre not to be trrrusted. Its nothing perrrrsonal, but having a undead arrrround is something all GrrrryphonKin do not like having arrrround, Dark Elf; No offense"

He kept the shield up as he mulled over the Dark Elfs words; most who became Undead, either unwillingly, or willingly, lost all traces of anything like honour, integrity...love. He looked the Vampire Elf over, and huffed; well, he hadn't gone into a berserker attack yet, in spite of everything. He forced himself to calm down; He was a sentient creature, surely he could deal with those who were the Living Dead without appearing to look like a scared Gryphlet!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 pm
The Elf growled to himself slightly, and his eyes flashed wide for the tiniest split-second. he huffed.

"dragons, sunwalkers...." he mumbled.

"like all of you, I Hunt to Feed, and kill only when I have to." he knew it was a blatant lie, but it was how he wished to live. he tried hard to convince himself.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 pm
(I'm logging off for a while to go play Halo:Reach...I need to get some games in. I'll be on later....)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm
((kk, perfect timing, dinner's done.))  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:28 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Miles coughed out the remainder of the water, he looked up at the tiny bird. The word cofused him, hed never heard it before, "....What are parents?"

Eyea looked at him with suprise. "My god...this whole time you didn't even know who they were...or what they were. Parents are the ones who brought us into the world and raise us...what do you remember as a child?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games