Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 pm
Drake heard a low growl and he lifted finger up to his lips. The growling stopped the second he moved his hand. "He finally speaks." Drake said very quietly to himself. He looked back and saw another girl. "Well don't just stand there, everyone else is gone besides us. Why don't you join us?" He asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:42 pm
Lightning frowned and walked over to them and smiled
" Thanks.." Lightning said smiling slightly  

Daughters of the Rose

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 pm
Lili laughed down at Damain "Im following him ok" she smiled then glanced over seeing a new girl. Her smile instantly dissolving into the serious face she had around everyone who wasnt her close friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:41 pm
Damian looked up and saw that Lili was frowning, so he nuzzled her chin and licked her cheek. He heard another voice and looked over at the new girl then barked a friendly bark at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 pm
Lili blushed a bit when Damian licked her cheek. "If it was any other boy..." she mumbled then smiled down at him before kissing him lightly on the nose. "What's your name?" Lili muttered to the other girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 pm
"Your welcome. But I seem to have been taking a walk at the wrong time as it seems that I lost my shadow." Drake said as he looked at the ground where his shadow should be. "But anyways my name is Drake Shinigami and yours would be?" He asked holding his hand out to the new girl for her to shake it.  

Dead At Sunrise

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm
Lightning smiled and shook the boy's hand smiling slightly
" Its Lightning...but you can call me light." she said and looked at the girl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:10 pm
Damian barked in a way of introducing himself. He'd shift back into his normal form and say his name, but being carried around like a Beverly Hills chihuahua was too much fun!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm
"This is Damian" she mumbled to the girl not fully excited by making a new 'friend'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm
"Hey making friends is the best thing you can do Lili. Who else are you goin to look to when things go wrong." Drake said with seriousness in his eyes.  

Dead At Sunrise

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:21 pm
Lili shot a glare towards Drake "Myself, and Damain. And I have my family." she said plainly then started to scratch Damian behind the ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:26 pm
"Trust me, you have a few things your keeping from your parents and Damian. Or that you will have in the future. There is no way to lie to a precog, because once I can develop my precognition then I'll be able to see into anybodies past." Drake said plainly as he disappeared into the shadows leaving them behind. "The shadows know everything Lili, nothing can be hid from them." His voice echoed in her head.  

Dead At Sunrise

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm
"a*****e, He should mind his own future. Seeign waht all will happen to a person is an invasion on their life, and its probably gonna screw someone up." she hissed then sat Damian down in the sad lightly even though she was in a bad mood(she throws things down when shes angry). "Im going to my dorm, follow if you want." she growled then stomped off towards her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:45 pm
Damian tilted his head and shifted back to normal. "High school and it's drama." he muttered and looked down at his shadow then followed Lili.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 pm
Nikki sat down crossing her legs on the beach. She closed her eyes and lay down. She sat up and looked around she was on the empty part of the beach and so she started playing her flute. Her song was so beautiful birds stopped chirping and listened entangled by the beauty of the song.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games