Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm
"Oh, I know about your pathetic little attack." Veral sneered and turned towards the exit. "But if anyone's going to kill that thing, it'll be me." she said and started walking off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm
Miria pouted, the fight had ended so soon. "Where's this wedding being held...." she demanded to know, directing her question to Hiro. She would get irritated quickly if she didn't get an answer.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm
"She looks good when she is mad "He said to himself after Veral left but his mind was stuck with Dia "I think i sould go see her now" he then said as he started to fade away  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Hiro raised an eye at the woman. "The park." He said and then he smirked. "Aren't you the one who put a gun to my head? Lil's mother?" He asked her, wondering if he should follow Ghost's orders.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm
Miria made a mental note of that, making sure to be there tomorrow. It was a wedding for Lena, who's brother was Damian, who's 'girlfriend' was Lili. So she would be there, then she would be dead. It was all perfect. Miria squinted and looked Hiro over head to toe "Hmm....Oh ya. That's where I know you from." She let out a small laugh then smiled towards Hiro "Ya, that was me kiddo." her smile instantly changed to a frown "Don't say her name around me." she hissed.

(sorry for the delay, had to restart my computer)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 pm
He sighed softly, everyone seemed to hate their daughters. "You were lucky back then y'know, I was wounded and weak from all the fights I had that day." He stated, putting a hand behind his head. "But I dont need much fighting today, so im willing to put everything aside." He told her, sending a hand out. "Yuchika Hiro." He told her.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm
xX-Yumaki-kun-Xx

Maybe I should make him trust me....he could be useful.....' she said in her mind then smiled sincerely. "Miria Blackstone" she stuck her hand out shaking his for a second then pulled her hand back. "I could have done better. I was slightly under the weather, and you messed one of my guns up. Let's not dot hat again ok." she teased and ruffled his hair, which only made her feel older. She was taller then him by at least a few inches but with the heels she was even taller.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 am
Hiro sighed as his hair fell back into place naturally. He had to look up at Miria, making him feel younger than he was. "Well lets not stick guns at other peoples faces." He said jokingly, when she shook his hand he felt a slight cold breeze run down him, it was strange. "Your the wife of Hade's, correct?" He questioned. "What are you doing here?" He asked, thinking he already knew the answer.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 am
User Image

Arwen was silent as she and her "husband" walked into the diner. When they sat at a booth, Arwen scrambled onto Erik's lap and leaned the side of her head on his chest. "Why does no one like me?" she asked, sniffling. "I mean, Blank got mad at me, and Ezra likes that mean old Amy better than me. I mean, I'm prettier than her, right?" She looked up, her big blue eyes brimming with tears. "Right?" she asked again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 am
Erik Ram
User Image

"You're the prettiest of them all." Erik assured while patting her head, avoiding all the touching looks people gave them. "You just need to give it some time, is all." He pulled out a handkerchief and gently wiped her eyes. "I'm sure this Blank fellow will calm down eventually, and Ezra looked angry with Amy when we left."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 am
"I don't want him anymore!" she said, pouting and crossing her arms. "Men are stupid. Maybe I should just be like Aunt Dani and not like anyone. She spends all her time with girls. I could do that."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:02 am
He tried to ignore that. "You hurt me, Arwen. Are you saying you don't like me anymore?" he asked and tipped his head to the side.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 am
She shook her head vigorously. "No, no, no, I could never dislike you. You're my husband. I guess I'm swearing off all mean men. You're not mean, Erik."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 am
He chuckled and put his handkerchief back in his back pocket. "You'll find the right boy for you soon, Arwen, but maybe you should give it ten more years before you think about a relationship?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 am
"But what if I'm not alive in ten years?" she asked. "Aunt Lauren died when she was 12, and Aunt Katharine died when she was 14. What if I'm meant to die early too?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games