Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:35 pm
"then how about just one soul? but a very good one?" he shouted like a kamakazi and plunged both blades, which melded to her skin, into her heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm
"the thing is; hades wants their souls in particular." eris chuckled and the swords were swallowed into her body, making her a bit stronger.
the twins looked at jacob with sad eyes as their version started to blur. "jake...help..." they sobbed looking down at their daughters who were crying with them.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm
he laughed and yelled "well, he's gonna be dissappointed!" as a huge ball of pure energy came from where the swords were absorbed, making her dissolve. "you see, whatever you do to Sally and Mustang and their owners, they do to you!" as he ran over to all for girls, picking all of them up. "later!" he started to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:45 pm
the twins smiled at him and held onto him tightly. "jake..." they mumbled, not liking how dizzy they were getting.
the toddlers sniffed as they looked at their mothers and then at their father. "daddy.... they're gonna...." they sniffed and held him tighter.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm
"i know...i know...stay with me for a couple of minutes.." he sighed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 pm
the twins gave small gasps, feeling something startign to heat up inside them. "jake... the bullets.... th-they're burning up..." they hissed.
"s'ploding bullets...." the toddlers frowned and looked at their mothers worredly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm
he swallowed "i really dont want to do this...." but he reached inside the wounds and pulled out the Buckshots, throwing them to the ground. "sorry"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm
the twins had passed out as soon as his hand had gone into their wounds and their bodies were now laying limply in his arms.
the toddlers looked at their mothrs and sniffed softly. "th-they otay?" they mumbled as they looked up at their father.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:21 pm
he felt their pulse's "yeah....just, passed out...." he siged and raced for his dorm  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm
the toddlers sniffed and held onto him tightly, looking at their mothers with tears in their eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:51 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked towards the cliffs. The scent of many dead people was surprisingly faint, probably because there was a long distance between the dead in the water, and the living on the cliff. He walked towards the edge of the cliff and looked down at the jagged rocks. A quick and painless death was all he needed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm
john saw erik get near the eage so he got to a point in the air were if he jumped he could keep him from hitting the rocks"killing your self ove what two people you lost if i was like that i would be dead years ago so would jack" he said pointing his gun at his legs  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 pm
Melody was walking up but of course not to die. She loved the rush of diving and being a siren she would just control the water to catch her if needed. She saw two guys and both their auras were very dark. Um excuse me? Is everything alright? Concern could be heard in her voice and she put her bag down before approaching him though staying about 3 feet away from them just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm
"A shame I'm not you then." Erik mumbled at John then looked over his shoulder at a girl. His left eye was emerald green while the other was wrapped by a black bandana. "No, I'm not." he said simply and looked back down at the water.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 pm
You know if you jump I may not be able to control myself with the delicious smell of death all around. It sounded pretty dark for a blonde and the giggle she added didn't help. If you're going to die anyway do you think I could just take some of your life energy anyway? She was just kidding since if he jumped she would end up saving him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games