Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Enough acting, dammit!" Fredrich spat at the girl. "Don't you see? You've been stalking Han, that's signs of an unhealthy obsession. You're infatuated with him, aren't you?" When Lori winced and looked away, he continued, "Your fangirl crush evolved into one-sided love at some point, and it all came crumbling down when you noticed Ethan come into the picture. Jealous, you decided to incarcerate him to keep him out of the picture and Han in your future. It's over, Lori. We've figured it all out."
Lori's head was tilted downward then, her hair fallen to mask her face. Silence showered the room besides the steady BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP! of Marcus' heart monitor, and not even breathing could be heard.
Fredrich lowered his arm and moved it towards his coat to get the handcuffs when he heard something. Glancing over, he noticed Lori's shoulders shuddering. Suddenly, she flipped her head back up, most of the hair falling back behind her except for a few waves. Her timid self had gone completely, and all that was left was a laughing maniac. She had a huge smile on her face, one that came from a breakdown, and her eyes were wild yet ruthlessly cunning. "So I've had a bad past, so I'm stalking Sang Min, so what? That still doesn't have anything to do with this case." she smiled viciously to the two. When Fredrich opened his mouth to repeat himself, she interrupted with a scowl, "Shut your trap, detective! Everything you said was just a theory! All you know is that I stalk Sang Min, everything else is just your imagination. You have no proof to back up your claims."
Fredrich grit his teeth. "But what about the heel marks on Chester's body?"
"What about the heel marks?" Lori sneered. "You don't have any evidence that it was me who made those, either! For all you know, I could have been wearing shoes yesterday like I am today." she smirked and moved her feet to emphasis the sneakers she was currently wearing.
The detective glared away. As much as he hated to admit it, Lori did bring up a valid point. Without evidence he wouldn't be able to arrest he or even label her a suspect. Dammit, he was so close! She couldn't go free now!

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock licked his lips and looked away, turning back after an idea popped into his head. "Arrest her, Waltz. She admitted to stalking me, which is a crime in this state, and I don't know about you, but I feel pretty endangered knowing she's out there, watching me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"What-?" Lori breathed, feeling her heart sink. "Y-You can't do this to me, Sang Min! W-We have something! I know we do!" she cried out, flailing wildly to escape his grasp. "That time you tossed me a rose during a concert! I knew we were meant to be then! Wh-Why can't you feel the same way? Why are you doing this?!" She tried to fight back when Fredrich put the cold metal against her confined wrists, but only made him closed the cuffs tighter on her.
"Quit fighting, you'll only make it worse." Fredrich said as he glared at the girl that glared back. "If it were up to me I'd have you dead by now, so be grateful."
Lori only replied by spitting on him. "Careful detective, if memory serves me right you talked to Ethan too yesterday." She gave him a shark smile. "After everything that's happened, it'd sure be a shame if something happened to you." She snapped her head to the side to glare at Lock, even if it was softer than the one she gave Fredrich. "You too, Sang Min. I'll do whatever I have to do to get you to realize your true feelings."
"Let's get going." Fredrich growled as he harshly shoved Lori towards the doorway while wiping spit off his cheek. He glanced at Lock over his shoulder. "Coming, Han?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:12 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Smirking, Lock walked out behind Fredrich. "Aww, you're sexy when you're angry, Freddy-poo," he teased, reaching out and shutting the door behind them. "Alrighty then, let's head off to the jail, then drop ourselves at her place. I hear there's a nice Mongolian barbecue by her."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The car skidded to a stop as the furious pop star stomped on the brake in front of the hospital. Without waiting for Waltz, he kicked open any and all doors, grabbing a doctor and shoving him against a wall. "Where is Lori Crawford?" he growled, danger lurking in his eyes. The doctor, trembling, looked to Fredrich before motioning to the side. Tossing him onto the ground, Lock stormed down the hall, kicking open the door to the viper's room. "Where are you, you little b***h?!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah
Sorry, had to practice

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The room was monitored by policemen until they noticed the blonde storm headed their way. Both men turning pale, the officers put a safe distance between them and the room, not wanting to be in Lock's way, especially after all the rumors they heard about when he was mad.
With the police gone, Lori's room was now empty. It was the same as any hospital room, though it lacked the 'Get well soon!' balloons and cards. And a patient. Her bed, too, was empty, even the IV tube laid on the mattress and formed a damp puddle against the sheet.
Suddenly a figure stepped out of the shadows from behind the door and swung something at the back of Lock's head. It was Lori, a badly hurt one. The left side of her face looked as though a tiger had attacked, but by the determined and ferocious look on her face, she didn't seem to care. "Is that any way to greet me, Sang Min, sweetie?" she cooed lightly while pointing a gun she stole from an officer at her.

After apologizing on behalf of Lock, Fredrich finally went into the room to notice the bed empty and...
"Shut the door!"
Tensing, Fredrich kept a calm look and did as told. Once it was said and done, he turned around slowly to confirm his suspicions. Lori stood an even distance away from him and Lock, switching her aim of her gun from them every few seconds.
"Lori..." he growled under his breath.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

After something hit his head, Lock fell to the ground, grunting and turning over. With a grimace, he watched as Fredrich did what he was told to do, glaring at Lori. "I should have killed you when I had the chance," he said, spitting at her feet. "So, when did you decide to start attacking those innocent people just to frame Ethan?"

Awesome nerd
It's cool xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Lori glared at Lock. "As soon as I realized you and that idiot were an item." she said, sneering when she described Ethan. "At first I just thought you two were friends, like everyone else. Then I realized I was just in denial. I mean you two disappear at the same time during school for the same duration of time, and you - a famous star - and that moron - just some unlucky twerp - are joined at the hip! Nobody believed that bodyguard crap you've been spouting, Sang Min." She narrowed her eyes. "What I want to know is why! We were supposed to be together! Us! I know you know, too!" She stopped to recollect herself, her fury melting into a sickeningly sweet smile. "But I'm willing to give you another chance. I'm sure this has just been a misunderstanding, is all. I've already gotten rid of that Ethan kid, so it can be us again." Her smirk turned venomous. "But don't worry, I'm sure that idiot's got another boyfriend already, unless he's been stabbed, of course."

Fredrich remained passive as he watched the two. Lock looked like he was ready to pounce, and Lori looked and sounded unstable. He grew tense when he heard her comment about Ethan. He had half a mind to punch her now, but he was sure that she would pull the trigger on any one of them if he even moved towards her. But if he felt like that, he couldn't imagine how Lock felt.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"You're deranged!" he shouted, fingers curling into fists. "Ethan is the only person I ever have, and ever will, love. You don't stand a chance against him in my heart. All you'll ever be to be is a crazy stalker who doesn't understand that I'd rather have my c*ck rammed up another man's a** than let it anywhere near you!" Still on the ground, he glared his angry golden eyes at her. "If anything's happened to him, then I'll drag you right down to Hell myself, where you belong."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Lori sneered at Lock, pointing the gun at him. "You want to be with that loser so bad, fine! I'll kill you both so you can be together forever!" she shrieked. "Oh, but I'll be sure to keep you alive, Sang Min." she hissed with narrowed eyes. "I'll keep you alive long enough to watch me shoot your true love to death!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:33 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

At that, Lock finally lost all self-control. "Not if I kill you first!" he yelled, standing suddenly and lunging toward her.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich stared in silent horror. It was as if time had slowed down to let him watch this moment so clearly. He saw Lock lunge at Lori with a vicious sneer, and he turned his head to see Lori grinning wildly and steadying her aim at Lock. She was going to pull the trigger. Fredrich looked at Lock. This was why time seemingly slowed down, wasn't it? He could use this distraction to take down Lori, but Lock would get shot in the process. Should he let him live or watch him die?
...Like he even had to think about it.
"Lock, no!" Fredrich yelled and ran towards the two. Just as Lori pulled the trigger and sent the bullet flying, he managed to shove Lock out of the way. The bullet piercing his body, Fredrich let out a cry of pain and fell to the ground, blood starting to collect on the ground around him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:48 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock had braced himself for the bullet, and was ready to be hit, when all of a sudden, he felt himself hit the ground. Looking back, he was met with the sight of the detective, shot and probably dying. "Fredrich!" he cried out, looking up to Lori with a growl. Officers flooded into the room, surrounding the young woman and ripping the gun from her fingers. She was restrained with her hands behind her back, and Lock stood in front of her, the gun now in his hands. "See you in Hell," he snarled, raising the gun and hitting her across the face.
Turning back to Fredrich, Lock ran over and lifted him onto his lap, looking him over. "Hey, hey, hey, don't die, man! Eth-Ethan and I, we need you! God, don't be a jerk and die on me now, Fredrich!" A small tear fell from his eye, gliding down his cheek.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

With Lori's screams fading into the background, Fredrich slowly opened his eyes to see Lock crying above him. Gritting his teeth, the black-haired detective shoved him off then winced at the action. "I'm not dying, you imbecile!" he growled before grabbing his upper right arm. "Nngh... Feels like I got shot in the arm." he murmured as he tried rotating the shoulder, only to be met with pain. The bullet was lodged in his shoulder blade, maybe the scapula. At least he was in a hospital.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:05 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Eye twitching, Lock punched the shot arm and stood, turning to a doctor who was rushing to Fredrich. "Give him a shot, I think he has rabies. Or take him out the back and shoot him, either way's fine."
Shaking his head and chuckling, the doctor knelt beside Fredrich and helped him to the bed, starting to examine him.
Lock, meanwhile, stood by the door, leaning on the wall and waiting for Fredrich to get the okay. He didn't think he'd have been so affected by the thought of the man's death, but he'd really grown on him. Maybe...maybe he'd invite him for a movie night with Ethan sometime soon.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games