Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 pm
Adrian looked up at the sky, counting stars as he thought. "I keep things fair. The men who fight the wars are the true killers. I only do my best to protect the innocents' souls. Because the Pale Rider, Death, will not reap souls the way they must be, I carry them to the next life, as does the Immortal Incarnation of Death, or Thanatos, does."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Yeah, that's all very interesting. I don't get it.' She giggled, leaning to kiss him once more. She liked kissing him; honestly no guy had done so before, they only wanted s*x. Locking lips with him, she sucked on his bottom lip, her petite hands on his shoulders.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:33 pm
Adrian smiled, kissing her back for a few seconds before lightly pushing her away. "Why don't we go to the amusement park? I've never been on a roller coaster before."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

She found herself kissing the air for a moment when she opened her eyes and saw he'd pushed her away. 'Oh. Okay.' she said, slightly disappointed. She licked her lips. 'And then we can.. go find a quiet, secluded place..' she raised her eyebrows suggestively at him, and mentally scolded herself for showing her sl*tty side around him again.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm
Adrian rolled his eyes, reaching for his clothes and sliding them on quickly. "Yes, in the library so I can study for my Ancient World Studies exam and you can study for...I'm guessing Physics?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy looked to the floor, red with embarrassment; she felt as if he'd declined even a kiss. She put her clothes on, avoiding his eyes as she slipped back into her revealing attire. 'I don't have a class yet.' she murmured. 'I'm just going to.. head off.. somewhere else.' she continued, finally looking at him. 'You can go spread those rumors now.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 pm
"Amy," he said softly, "I would never spread rumors about you. Even if I was one of those guys, I wouldn't be able to. That tattoo would never let me. And besides, why would I say anything to hurt my beautiful, charming, incredible girlfriend?" He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, kissing the top of her head. "Why won't you believe me when I say I care about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'I like you.' she said loudly, turning and scowling at him. 'I've never liked someone for they've not told lies like yours, and certainly not as quick as just meeting them and liking them, and that stupid tattoo of yours is just mumbo jumbo that you can use in your rumors, to make people laugh at me even more.' her lip was quivering, and her fists were clenched. 'I don't want to be like this. I admit it. But who cares?' she lifted her arms high; an over exaggerated shrug. 'Go on. Take me to some cheap hotel, use what you want and be gone with you.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:50 pm
"Ok, first of all, if I'm going to lose my virginity, it's not going to be in a motel with more roaches than decent people. Second of all, I have a better idea of where to go." He slipped his arms around her waist from behind and smirked. "Close your eyes, and don't open them until I say so." As a bright red light enveloped them, he bent to whisper in her ear. "I like you too."
[EXIT TO THE STAGE!!]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:53 pm
((Okay, you post first!))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:56 pm
[Already done ^-^]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm
Hadaka felt much better after soaking in the hot water so he got out and got dressed. "Guess I'll find something else to do." He said as he left the hot spring in his normal form.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm
Melody sighed as she stared at the hot and steaming springs before her...There's nothing like this back home..she stripped down till she was naked carefully placing her clothes where she could still see them and slid down into the water."Aah.."she sighed as the steam rose up above her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm
Jyccly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artyom was in the hot springs laying back naked as this was the only hot springs that he knew of that you had to be naked and the girls and guys were not in diffident pools he then looked around seeing all the lovely people there made him smile  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-
Jyccly

Artyom was in the hot springs laying back naked as this was the only hot springs that he knew of that you had to be naked and the girls and guys were not in diffident pools he then looked around seeing all the lovely people there made him smile

"k, bye Yuki!" her friend, Akira, said.
"Bye Akira-san." Yukino Mitsuki said, smiling gently.
Her sighed. This was sure a tiring day.
Yukino opened the door to the hot springs and looked around. No one was there.
Good, she thought, I can have some time to rest now.
She lowered herself into the water and sighed in pleasure. Then, someone coughed...  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games