Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 pm
((ok))
Tom got up and decided to go see her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:33 pm
Cat was scaling the side of the moutain freestyle. She weared her worn out torn cloak wrapped around her upper body. She was climbing the moutain for a few hours since it was so large. Her lungs burned from the bitter cold. Her nose and cheeks were red as jack frost decided to bite at her nose. She finally made it to the top, she lied on the cold snow breath heavily. Her breath covered her eye sight, she felt numb... She didn't feel the cold anymore. Her mind was somewhere else. Thinking of questions that would never go away. The exhausted body stayed still in the snow as she closed her eyes, heavy breaths still covered her sight.

User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

Ekuto stepped close the girl fallen in snow, a lollipop in his mouth as he spoke, almost as if he wasn't cold in his casual snow-wear. Nothing too heavy.
" A bit chilly out. Want a blanket? "
He noted, removing a large, hefty weather controlled fabric from the pack on his back.
" It isn't healthy being out in the cold too long. "

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 pm
Cat heard a voice. She didn't even bother to sit up. Her muscles won't listen to her anyway."You're probably right." She opened her eyes blinking a few times seeing the bright blue sky as it started to snow.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm
Ekuto wrapped her up in the blanket, making sure it coocooned around her collapsed body.
" I have a cabin rented out nearby. If you wish, I could help you there. Better than sleeping in the snow. "
He noted, snow-particles exhaling from his breath.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:43 pm
Cat being wrapped up in a blanket surprised her."It's okay." She breath, she wraped the blanket around her head and shoulders, covering her nose and mouth. She stood next to the man ready to follow where ever he would go.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 pm
It was a bit of a walk through the forests and trees, trenching through the snow and all while guiding this person. They reached the two story cabin, seeming to be empty of all life yet still have connections to electricity and other modern things.
He opened the door, waiting for her to step inside.
" It's alright, the carpeting can get wet, I don't mind. "

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm
Cat shook her head."Yeah." she mubbled though the blanket. She walked into the warm cabin. She took off the blanket to let loss her long black hair. Her gaze scanned the room then looked at the man that brought her here. She still didn't know if it was out of the kindness of his heart or if there was a motive behind this."So, do I owe you anything?" She said evenly.
((Ah sorry I was busy forgot to log out))  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 pm
Ekuto thought about it and shrugged.
" Eh...depends if you feel the need to. I don't see a big problem with it. Anyway, I'm going to go make some coffee. It's a bit breezy outside. "
He said jokingly and left the living room to a kitchen.
" Make yourself at home while I get the coffee ready. "

( Nah, it's all good. )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Cat watched as he left to go to the kitchen. She started to look around in the room. She nose was red and now stuffed up. Great. Coffee might do her good but, what would have done her even better would have been the sense to bring a winter coat.
(( I'm doing it again >.< sorry I'm forgetful))  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 pm
Ekuto came back momentarily with two cups of coffee. He placed them on the table after sitting on the sofa. A wave of his hand went over the cups as two ice-cubes forming from thin air and a sparkle dropped one in each to cool it down a bit. He relaxed back in his seat, taking a sip of his drink.
" Now then, I don't think I got your name. You can refer to me as Ekuto. I'd more prefer knowing what you like to be called by. "
He reckoned, taking another sip of his coffee.

( Nah, it's really not that bad. XP )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 pm
Cat walked over to the table where Ekuto was. She saw him form the ice-cubes, seems like she found someone that has the same power as Yuki-Onna. Lucky for Cat she didn't show up or she would be in a pretty sticky mess. "People call me Cat." Her voice was a bit hoarse. Picking up the cup of coffee holding it in her hand for the few moments from the warmth coming from the bottom of the cup.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm
Ekuto drank a bit of his coffee.
" Well then, Cat, is it alright if I ask why you are in the mountains here. It's a bit freezing to those not adjusted to the weather. "
He noted, swirling the cube in his cup.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm
Cat blinked."I used to the able to handle this weather... I just wasn't up here for awhile." she took a sip of the coffee. "I came to think about things. I think best when I'm concentrating." Her indigo eyes looked out the window as if the snow was going to tell her a life lesson.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:14 pm
Ekuto thought about it for a moment.
" Sounds like a sensible reason. Everyone has a special place where they contemplate their thoughts. Must be pretty hefty if you had to come all the way here I'm sure. It's not exactly the easiest drive up these parts. "
He exhaled after taking a sip, forming a mist of frosty particles.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games