Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:26 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin got an annoyed look on her face. Gabriel didn't seem to understand what she meant. Gwen noticed this, and rolled his eyes. "The point is, Billy hasn't played a song yet. Just go play. Battle of the Bands won't be for a while now." Gwen said, punching Gabriel's shoulder. "Yeah. Quit being stubborn." Gavin added happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:27 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed giving up, but only because Gavin kept on wanting him to play. "I like being stubborn. But I suppose signing a few autographs and playing a few more songs won't hurt. so long as they aren't a part of the list I'm saving for battle of the bands. Whenever Billy says he's ready I'll go up and join the rest of the band." He said with a why me look on his otherwise calm and smiling face.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:26 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin laughed. "Well, as you can see, he's on stage now." She said, pointing at Billy. "That means go." Gwen said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:43 pm
(Waiting for Empress Dee to come back online before I do the song)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel continued sitting there. "Just because he's onstage doesn't mean he's ready." He said stretching out with a yawn.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:57 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen laughed. "Sounds like you're stalling to me." He said, and Gavin nodded. "But whatever. The longer you wait to play, the longer they'll be 'looking for a pen'."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:01 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged. "Whatever if I get tired of signing things I'll stop signing things. Those that don't manage to get Autographs when I get tired of signing them can try again at Battle of the Bands." He said completely unphased by the conversation.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:36 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin shrugged. "Whatever." She said, getting up and walking over to a trash can. She threw something in there... they actually looked like pens. No, wait, they were pens. She walked back and sat next to Gwen. "Did you really do that? So mean." "Hey, it's not like you're nice either." "At least I don't go out of my way to be mean."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel just smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well whatever the reason I'm sure there's something fun behind it." He said with as he threw his hands behind his head and leaned back in the chair slightly.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:58 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen looked at him. "Reason for what?" He asked. He looked at Gavin, and she shrugged. "Not like I'm a psychic."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:08 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "Throwing the pens away." He replied to them as if it was no big deal.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:18 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen shrugged. "Isn't it obvious? She wants to stir up a little trouble." "I thought you would catch on quicker than he would. Guess not." Gavin added, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:21 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel tilted his head before speaking. "I figured it was to cause some kind of trouble. I'm just trying to figure out how exactly throwing pens away would do that." He said sitting there before shrugging it off again.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:01 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin face-palmed, and Gwen sighed. "You're not one to catch on too quickly, huh?" She said, shaking her head. Gwen nodded in agreement. "Not that it matters. You seem to like him just the same." Gwen added, snickering. Gavin hit him on the head, blushing. "Ow..." "There's more where that came from."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel Smiled when Gavin hit Gwen. "My little spitfire is just playing hard to get is all." He said obviously flirting with Gavin when he spoke.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:11 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin rolled her eyes at the comment. "Not really. And even if I was, you don't seem to be trying very hard to catch me." She said. Gwen snickered again. "My dearest sister? Please. If she were 'playing hard to get' then you probably wouldn't want her anymore. I mean, considering what happened to her last boyfriend..." "Probably shouldn't scare the poor boy." "I think he finally got off those crutches... the cast might still be there though." "Hey, he volunteered to be my target. He shoulda known what he was signing up for..." Gavin said, taking a knife out of her pocket. She held it up to the light, then put it back.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games