Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:06 am
I'm at the Bar with Mrk. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:06 am
Alicia Joana
So this is where all of you are at. xp

blaugh  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 am
I Kuro I
>_>"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 am
mrk11
I Kuro I
>_>"

I'm just saying, were not involved with Racial disputes.
>>
<<
>>  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 am
Dont feel like saying the same thing twice. So i'll quote it.
TheWingsOfTheGods

You mean football.
WE made it first. Not our fault you didn't understand the rules made your own game.

Mainly cause, From what i know, there is only ONE point your american football that you use your foot to kick the ball.

Heres something else i found.
Soccer preceded rugby, rugby was invented when William Webb Eliss picked up the ball and ran with it during a soccer game at the Rugby School in England. American Football was invented from rugby because rugby was becoming too dangerous in the United States.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:19 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
TheWingsOfTheGods

You mean football.
WE made it first. Not our fault you didn't understand the rules made your own game.

Mainly cause, From what i know, there is only ONE point your american football that you use your foot to kick the ball.

Soccer preceded rugby, rugby was invented when William Webb Eliss picked up the ball and ran with it during a soccer game at the Rugby School in England. American Football was invented from rugby because rugby was becoming too dangerous in the United States.

really?

...Not to sound like an a**, but i'd like to read about that. Not that i dont believe ya i just like historical s**t.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
TheWingsOfTheGods

You mean football.

Hmmm didn't know that, but as far as i know, i really dont care.......Don't live across the world, so i am just going to stick with what i know. ........(Damn european people trying to think they are always right)  
Stop talking about this guys, its just going to cause arguments and crap like that.

Kuro and mrk....you guys are too young to be in the bar. xp  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Wikipedia
American football can be traced to early versions of rugby football. Both games have their origin in varieties of football played in Britain in the mid-19th century, in which a football is kicked at a goal and/or run over a line.

American football resulted from several major divergences from rugby, most notably the rule changes instituted by Walter Camp, considered the "Father of American Football". Among these important changes were the introduction of the line of scrimmage and of down-and-distance rules.[1][2][3] In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, gameplay developments by college coaches such as Eddie Cochems, Amos Alonzo Stagg, Knute Rockne, and Glenn "Pop" Warner helped take advantage of the newly introduced forward pass. The popularity of collegiate football grew as it became the dominant version of the sport in the United States for the first half of the 20th century. Bowl games, a college football tradition, attracted a national audience for collegiate teams. Bolstered by fierce rivalries, college football still holds widespread appeal in the US.

The origin of professional football can be traced back to 1892, with William "Pudge" Heffelfinger's $500 contract to play in a game for the Allegheny Athletic Association against the Pittsburgh Athletic Club. In 1920 the American Professional Football Association was formed. This league changed its name to the National Football League (NFL) two years later, and eventually became the major league of American football. Primarily a sport of Midwestern industrial towns in the United States, professional football eventually became a national phenomenon. Football's increasing popularity is usually traced to the 1958 NFL Championship Game, a contest that has been dubbed the "Greatest Game Ever Played". A rival league to the NFL, the American Football League (AFL), began play in 1960; the pressure it put on the senior league led to a merger between the two leagues and the creation of the Super Bowl, which has become the most watched television event in the United States on an annual basis.[4]

This is for tail's sake.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am
Alicia Joana
Stop talking about this guys, its just going to cause arguments and crap like that.

we're not drinking xD just nom-nom-nomming  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 am
Wings...you got that info from Wiki? Most of the time Wiki isn't true. xd

mrk, you better not drink or im coming to get you. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 am
Alicia Joana

I will stop once Wings stops. I am not going to sit here and listen to him rant about crap i dont care about.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 am
XSK Muse
TheWingsOfTheGods
TheWingsOfTheGods

You mean football.

Hmmm didn't know that, but as far as i know, i really dont care.......Don't live across the world, so i am just going to stick with what i know. ........(Damn european people trying to think they are always right)

Size 72 Font-----> gonk

Muse where the hell were you when we fought this out the first time. I already made peace with the German "Fall is Inevitable", so before she blitzkriegs in here im gonna hide under this rock...

Edit: Thanks Wings, the Wikepedia part was a little bit of a turn off, but it sounds cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 am
Alicia Joana

no ma'm only thing i drank was mountain dew xD  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:27 am
mrk11
Alicia Joana

no ma'm only thing i drank was mountain dew xD

stare Better stay that way...may i interest you with Coke? xd  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games