Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 am

User Image

Millina Thorne

✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷
When she embraces
Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone
And when she whispers
Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you

✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷...✷

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image
↘↘ If Alexander didn't think she caught the way he smiled at Raven he was wrong. She made sure he knew too by the squeeze she put on the arm she was still holding. Milly slowly let her arm slip from his brushing her fingertips against his as she pulled away. She looked out at her students with another fake bright smile. "Alright everyone warm up please. I would like to spend this class getting to know the skill levels of each person just so I can start to help you build on those skills."

She left the students to do their own individual warm ups and walked over to Alexander who had sat down at the piano now. She leaned her beautifully shaped body up against the edge of the piano and crossed her arms over her chest. In a whispered voice she said, "Why do you do this to me?" She watched as his fingers skimmed over a few notes testing the tuning, "I'm doing nothing that is not out of line. Milly you do not control me. I do what is necessary to not cause suspicion. You on the other hand made me a promise to control yourself and your emotions. So far you have broken those promises." Milly gritted her teeth and blinked tears from her eyes, "You aren't being fair Alexander. Not fair at all. I don't want to see you smiling at her. You told me she was nothing." His husky laugh sent shivers down her spine, "And she is. If a smile is enough to be considering cheating to you then I've cheated many a time." Milly was about to say something else when she realized that she had a class to teach. She turned back around and clapped her hands to gather her students' attention once more. "Alright who would like to go first? Show me what you got!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

The tiny vampiress giggled. "I didn't do it on purpose, silly," she laughed. "It happened by accident. Besides, you're my friend. I wanted to check up on you."

As she leaned over, Angelique saw that he was indeed okay. The tone of his skin was dark, almost sallow, from his impact with the hard ground. Regardless, she noted that his eyes sparkled with plenty of life. A relieved smile brightened the seriousness of her face. "I have every reason to worry about you," Angelique said seriously, all playfulness gone from her face. The hard, cold girl who had grown up with Sebastian was revealed in an intense countenance. She leaned in two fractions more, hearing the attraction in his voice. Angelique's eyes closed a bit, thinking that Edan was nothing but drugged.

Edan fiddled around with his position on the bed. Nothing but purposely, he leaned into her personal space. Angelique did not back down, her eyes locking with his. Once again, she had no idea what to think. Edan had caught her off-guard. Instead of speaking, Angelique looked up at him through her eyelashes and smiled.

Before any of them could say anything more, the nurse entered the room and forced Edan to lay down. Then, she exited the room, and Edan burst out into raucous laughter. "And what are you laughing about?" Angelique asked curiously, resting her head onto her hand.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : --

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:32 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Why was Edan laughing? Well there were a myriad of reasons starting with the fact that at the end of any of Edan's drug trips things just become funny. Ending with the fact that he was just about to make a move on his friend and the nurse essentially screwed up his mojo. The irony involved was a little too much for Edan's fried, little brain to handle. The end result was laughter that created streams of tears to find there way down his cheeks.

As the words escaped her mouth it just made Edan laugh a little harder. But he bit his lip in order to stop. Silent laughter made his body quiver for a minute more and then he took a deep breath, wincing yet again when his torso expanded past its limit. "Well the nurse just did probably the most ironic thing. I thought I finally had my chance with Grumpy gone and the nurse in the other room." He paused and looked around leaning a little closer. "It's like she knows", He whispered. The pounding in his head was starting to return, thankfully duller than before, though it still throbbed with every beat of his heart.

Drugs had never had a prolonged effect when Edan was involved, not since he was born. The doctors found it weird. It was obvious that the nurse here wouldn't know about it. Something else, though, was on his mind. He leaned close again. "Hey. Can we try that again?" He smiled with a hopeful glint in his eye.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:40 pm

User Image

User Image

Questioningly, her eyes followed their new teacher as she came in close proximity with Alexander. Judging by how close they were, the two had some kind of close relationship. Raven cocked her head to the side but did not say a word to Amelia. Alexander happened to notice her wave towards him and gave her a bright smile. Warmth flowed through her body at his action. At Milly's order, Raven warmed up with her classmates while she and Alexander conversed in low voices.

Raven plied a few times, followed by a series of deep squats, in order to properly warm up her legs. Once the blood was flowing, Raven stretched and jumped a little on the flats of her shoes. Finished, the goth girl got up on her toes and practiced a few twists before Milly called for them to stop.

Raven raised her hand in a question. "Are there any specifications?"

OOC : ----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

Angelique thought of the loneliness that she had felt ensuing Sebastian's desertion. She remembered how wonderful it had been to have two friends, one declaring himself a brother to her. Sitting there and joking with Edan made her feel like a person. Leaning her head to the side, Angelique took in Edan's words. Was he really serious?

"You're acting very strange, Edan. Are the drugs acting up?" She paused before continuing. "Try what?" Angelique asked. Although, she had a pretty good idea of what Edan meant.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:27 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx It was a surprise to hear her say he was acting weird. He didn't feel any different. Though he had just been laughing like crazy a moment ago. But his head was clearing now and he could honestly say he knew what he was doing. Edan had control of his body. "No actually they are going away. I am focusing very nicely." He smiled and softened his eyes. She seemed confused about his question but he knew a part of her had an inkling of what her meant.

"I am going to take that as a yes." He smiled slightly but moved closer very slowly. She had time to stop him if she really wanted to. He wasn't about to force the poor girl into anything, though he really hoped she was just accept it. He was crossing the fingers on his good hand. "Please don't stop me." He whispered with his slight smile turning up into a good natured teasing one.

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 am

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

Angelique laughed softly, but she did not move. She obeyed Edan's request. The tiny vampiress could easily see that whatever the nurse had given to him was quickly wearing off. Edan was very much aware of what he was doing, and he was serious about it.

She pulled her hand away from her cheek to turn her head to the side without resistance. It was a move that came instinctively, like breathing, and felt right in the context of the situation. Instead of answering, Angelique waited patiently for his slow movement. She was not going to move anytime soon. It would have been a lie for Angelique to say that thoughts were rushing about her head. One thought, that of Sebastian, was fading away in light of this event. She had broken away from her master physically; now, emotionally. No longer did he have any control over her, and Angelique was glad for that.

Slowly, she closed her eyes and awaited him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:41 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan was pleasantly surprised when she didn't reject him. Of course his past experience enforced the idea that he was irresistible. But he tried not to get cocky about it. Then there was the vibe that Angelique gave off, that Edan wasn't sure if she was aware of. But she had this, don't try anything stupid or I can rip your head off. It wasn't apparent by her clothing, but it was a gut feeling. Edan didn't feel he was alone in this.

It was a triumph to him, to get close enough to her in this way. Though he was just waiting for her to tell him he isn't good enough and walk away. But with her consent, his face moved closer faster until the few short inches were closed and his lips connected with hers. He was still hesitant. Waiting, just waiting for her to turn away from him. He leaned his body closer to hers wincing slightly as he moved his torso, but was still determined not to back off. He really liked her, it may not seem like it through all his teasing, but that was his defense mode.

Even with his cocky nature he felt she was far superior and that was a daunting thing. Slowly he raised his good arm so his hand rested on her cheek. He was being very careful as to not hurt himself worse. He didn't want to stop what he was doing.

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

A broken innocence...
xoo...shattered by nightmares...
xooxoxo...and the creatures that run through them...

════════════════════════════

↘↘ Amelia studied the new teacher as she strolled about with Alexander, the lady obviously showing that Alexander was her's. Looking out of the corner of her eye, she watched Raven carefully, not seeing much of a change in her face, or any offer to speak to Amelia. It didn't surprise her. When Milly said to warm up, Amelia simply leaned up against the bar and watched everyone else dance. She really didn't need to warm up seeing as she had just danced her whole lunch period away.

↘↘ It wasn't long before Milly spoke up again, saying something that didn't surprise Amelia at all, though she already knew she wouldn't show off. It wasn't like her, yes, she was one of the good dancers in the class, but she wasn't a show off. She would dance at a medium level, and then be done. Amelia knew this wasn't smart, since her teacher should know her full ability, but she only danced full out when she was alone, had a solo, or everyone around her was dancing to their fullest as well in a group performance

↘↘ Seeing Raven step up, she nodded, it was a good question, perhaps she would show off just a bit. There wouldn't be harm in it. Though, she was eager to see Raven dance, and curious how good Milly was. Hmmm.. Raising her hand as well, she pipped up, "And, if it's not rude to ask, after we've all danced for you, maybe could you return the favor to us? I'm sure we'd all like to see our new teacher in action." She smiled lightly, hopefully showing that she wasn't being rude, though inside, she wanted to know if this teacher was better than the last.

════════════════════════════

[ ooc ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 am

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

There were plenty of feelings that she had to acknowledge, but she felt one less than before. With Edan and Alastar by her side, Angelique no longer felt lonely. She remembered the feeling, and she felt tears well up in her eyes. Angelique forced them back and breathed evenly. Then, she felt the warm brush of lips against her own. Angelique swallowed her tears, comforted by the feeling. She did not know how to express her feelings, and she was thankful for the comfort. She knew that someone cared for her. Warmth grew in her heart at noting that fact.

The tiny vampiress leaned in as Edan did and hesitantly returned the kiss. In her prior life, she had no experience in kissing. She had never kissed a boy before, and this was her first time. Carefully, she kissed him but did not do anything to jar the moment. Besides, Edan was hurt and she did not want to increase his pain. Surely with a little pain, Edan placed his hand on her cheek. Angelique raised a hand and rested it on top of the one on her cheek. She laced her fingers with his and squeezed his hand.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan hardly thought a lot about what he was doing. If he did he probably would be too over zealous and that would be bad for his health and her opinion of him. So he kept his mind clear and only focused on her reactions. Ready to back away at a moments notice.

But instead of pushing him and his hand away like he expected she laced her fingers with his and squeezed. She might not ever know what that tiny gesture meant to him but that made him happy. He smiled a bit and deepened the kiss. Not enough to be a huge surprise and shock but enough to where she would now he was comfortable.

[[OoC: it is really short but I am at my dads for now.]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

As the moments passed, the kiss felt more natural. Some of the tension that Angelique had felt before was melting away. Still, she was slightly nervous as to how this would change them. Regardless, she would not balk from Edan. He was someone she wanted to have close to her. She did not want to push him away with her appalling life experiences, which could be exhibited as the violent attitude she learned from Sebastian.

It felt a little weird when Edan smiled, but laughter bubbled up from deep in her gut. She thought it was cute that he smiled. Edan deepened their kiss. Angelique's mind raced away from all of the thoughts she thought. For a few more moments, they continued to kiss until Angelique pulled away for the sake of breath. She pulled away only a few inches, still fairly close to Edan. Angelique opened her eyes to look at him and realized that her hand still held his poised on her cheek.

Angelique blinked and inhaled deeply. Faintly, she felt her lip gloss smudged. Then, she noticed that it was all over Edan's lips. Angelique burst into a huge smile at that sight. Laughter bubbled up from her gut. "My lip gloss is all over your face, Edan," Angelique laughed.

OOC : I'm doing homework off and on. Right now it's off because my head hurts from doing too much. Are you celebrating Thanksgiving?

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx This was probably the best time he had had since getting here. Despite the fact that he crashed his bike and was in some serious pain. But with Angelique he forgot. It was obvious she was relaxing just a little more. He smiled and she giggled a little. This made Edan smile a little more. The only thing that would ruin this was her brother walking in. And anything wrong that could happen has happened. So he was just waiting for it.

It was only when they needed air did they separate. Edan noticed that his hand was still on her cheek. He lowered it carefully still keeping their fingers intertwined. They were still pretty close together, not that Edan was complaining. It was just that kind of moment.

That is until she burst out laughing. Which in turn made him laugh. Though the cause of the giggle fit was unknown to him. It was a couple seconds later that she mentioned her lip gloss on his face. When she said it it made laugh even harder. "Don't you think I look good?" he looked over at his reflection in the mirror and pretended to think on it. "I don't think it is my shade. Take it back." he gave her a quick peck on the lips and sat back. He used the towel that was on his pillow to wipe off his face.

"Well that was amazing." He said referring to the little make out sessio
It was sincere and teasing all at the same time. He smiled wide now.

[[OoC: Yes'm I am.]]
[[I am on my phone. When I get home I will do Alastar and fix the dialog..]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:35 pm

((I got on really quick to let yall know I wont be on for a while for I am going out of town!))

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:14 pm

[[Thanks for the update, Wolfy! I hope you have a good time. :3 ]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games