Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drakos PC

Relentless Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:51 am
What to call me : Sam

Who or What lead you to this guild Novama who thought i would be a wonderful addition

Why I Joined
intrested in lots of rp , and hoping to work out the kinks in my rpc Samael

Gaian Age
i would tell you but i dont pay much attention

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
adventures , random rps ect ..

About me
lol just ask or even better rp with me you will learn  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:48 am

What to call me
Jen

Who or What lead you to this guild
Novama

Why I Joined
I'm always looking for active role playing!

Gaian Age
1600 days on this account, I've actually been on Gaia since 2005.

I've been back and forth between the Marvel communities and DC communities since 2008. I have also played my fair share of fantasy, Sci-Fi and the likes. I'm pretty open to anything.

About me
Pretty laid back, t-shirt and blue jeans kinda gal. Nothing too fancy. Not into materialistic things. Value life more - being involved in daily activities. When I'm not at work, I take time out of my schedule to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Both indoors and outdoors. In my spare time, I like taking nature and landscape pictures. I don't just enjoy taking the time to smell the roses, I do so. Photography is a means of expressing myself, a hobby I thoroughly enjoy with a passion. I also enjoy getting my hands dirty, by helping friends grow a vertical vegetable garden. As well as learning the tools of trade in carpentry for the set designing I work on. I like learning something new and exciting. It helps keep the mind alive.

I'm not a work-a-holic, even though I've been told otherwise. I do like to take vacations when I can. By traveling to the Caribbean and enjoying the crystal clear blue waters and white sandy beaches. Other hobbies that I enjoy... I like taking the time to explore ideas on Pinterest, while listening to relaxing music. I also take time to go to Barnes and Nobles by browsing the headlines, or find a good book while enjoying a nice cup of hot tea. Or just chill at home by spending time with my dogs, working in a garden, cooking, playing video games, sitting down to watch a movie or a TV show I've gotten involved with and relaxing. The simple things in life are free, just remember to enjoy it.

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:56 pm

What to call me
Yaroki or Yaro

Novama

Why I Joined
Curiosity

Gaian Age

I'm open to all rps

About me
Just ask me if you have questions I'm a pretty open person

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 pm

What to call me
Iggy. I go by Iggy. (period not necessary, even if I wrote it that way twice.)

Novama invited me. Apparently saw me at All Along the Watchtower, A DC comic RP.

Why I Joined
I'm looking for a good literate rp setting. Right now all I have is watchtower, and I'm not much of a comic person so it only patches the hole in my heart where Rping fits.

Gaian Age
Nearly 10 years. I've been around since November 2005.

Literate: Fantasy, War, Romance, pretty much anything if the people are nice and the story is understandable. I like 1x1's, but prefer small groups, usually of 3-6 people, more than that tends to get crowded.

About me
Well, hey guys. I'm a full time University student getting an undergrad in Chemistry, so once school time comes back around I tend to be pretty busy. I've been gone from Gaia for about a year now due to personal reasons, so I'm still a bit rusty, and there's no absolute gaurante I'll stick around. I'm honestly here hoping to find something that will strike my interest and keep me around, as I suspect waning interest will send me back to the real world (not sure I like that place.)

In general, I'm a pretty chill, kind person. People seem to be intimidated by my long posts and highly literate style sometimes, but I honestly don't think that well of myself, and in those cases I always try to help people so they feel more comfortable. I crack a lot of bad jokes, if you heard me talk then I'm full of puns, and I tend to be rambunctious and friendly with people I'm familiar with. I really don't bite, I just strongly adhere to the rules, so if I ever come off as strict understand you can PM me anytime and I'll be super friendly.

I also have an alternate account that I rarely use, but it does still exist and occasionally see use. See xXBar_of_SoapXx .

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Aish Diesh

Inquisitive Duck

24,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:46 pm

What to call me
dalia303 (dalia)

Novama. (Thanks -^o^-)

Why I Joined
Because I like rps, and this guild seemed cool.

Gaian Age
Hold on I never memorize that lemme check....1113 days~!
-sobs- kids grow so fast~

Fantasy, romance, etc etc....
I am attracted to the victorian era and to feudal japan for some unknown reason~ (- u -)/

About me
I will tell you general stuff that comes to my mind:

emotion_bigheart I am dalia. My name basically means this~ User Image
emotion_bigheart I am a human being as you can see.
emotion_bigheart I have been on gaia since 2010. I had to start again due to some "reasons".
emotion_bigheart I enjoy being on gaia very much. Most of the time, I would dress up, hang out at towns2, and invade the forums.
emotion_bigheart I like reading manga and watching anime. Mostly shoujo -> u <-
emotion_bigheart I like music. Pop, classical, some rock. Anything that sounds nice.
emotion_bigheart I sometimes draw.

emotion_bigheart I like roleplaying, and I have joined many rp guilds, yet I haven't had lots of experience in rping while in a guild, so don't kill me if I mess things up a bit, please, senpais of this guild~? emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart I hope we get along c:
emotion_bigheart P.s: I like cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake~ yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:38 pm

What to call me
HeiyaChan or Heiya is fine!

chibi_blue_mouse accepted me. (Thank you!)

Why I Joined
I wanted to pick up rping again.
Gaian Age
736 days on this account.

I like fantasy themed rps, but I'm open to anything!
About me
Honestly I don't really know what to put here...if you have any questions just ask!

lazyhazee

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

catna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:57 am
What to call me
Catna, or Alice xD either works

Novama, who has my thanks for inviting me

Why I Joined
I miss roleplaying and hope to pick it back up here

Gaian Age
3623 days....so a few years xD

I like just about everything. I haven't played with romance much so not sure about it.

About me
Ummm....Not sure what to say, I work a lot, and do my best to keep the rps fun....If you have a question ask. How's that?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:37 am

What to call me
Liukang IV

Novama

Why I Joined
I really love to RP, Im going for a degree in Creative Literature !

Gaian Age
Nine Years now ! Started playing since I was Eleven ! XD

I like : Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Survival, Martial Art, Super Heroic, Horror, Action, Drama. etc. I'm a very diverse RP'er ! XD

About me
Currently I am a young US armed service member; my hobbies include: going to the beach, Judo training, eating sushi and steak, and if the guild Im with is active alot Gaia XD

MoonKnightIV

Dangerous Hunter

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:06 pm

What to call me Angry anime lover 201 (No why are you Angry jokes, please)
(Username or nickname from your username) None just use any of my username.

I - I found this guild on a friends, friends list.

Why I Joined
Saw an rp i wanted to try out is why. Also i wish to get back into rping in groups to increase my rp skills again.

Gaian Age
1108 days

Fantasy is one of my bigger roleplays that i love doing but i wish to get better with other kinds of rps but am always up for trying new ones, such as Post Apocalyptic, Survival, Martial Art, Horror, Action, Drama and more cause there are a lot of mixes.

About me
I'm actually a pretty shy person and i love anime, writing, rping, playing video games and finding good friend. I - I hope i can learn more here and am looking forward to this. Also i know my grammar isn't the beset but i am trying. Anything else? just pm me and i may answer but make sure you mention your in the guild.

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:15 pm

What to call me:Gem
Who or What lead you to this guild:Name
Why I Joined: I Love Roleplaying with anyone.
Gaian Age: I've been here since 05 but since this is a recent like account it's 1975 days.
Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's:Magical Girls,Fantasy,Medieval,Modern
About me: I Rather us to talk face to face then to post up my personality.

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:44 pm
What to call me
Lucas, Phantom, PKX feel free to jump between them.

Was invited here by Novama after she spotted me in the guild Heaven Vs Hell.

Why I Joined
Looks like it's worth a shot. Everything deserves a shot.

Gaian Age
Eh.

Group writing, and I generally hang around sci-fi and fantasy, but sometimes I stretch my legs. Depends on the RP and my mood, I suppose.

About me
Same old jazz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:50 am

What to call me Knives

Who or What lead you to this guild Novama was my in into the Gaia RP Mafia.

Why I Joined

You guys are active, have a diverse array of RPs to chose from, and put an emphasis on basic literacy.

Gaian Age Three Presidential Administrations.

Fantasy is my comfort zone, especially group fantasy, but I'm willing to stretch my legs

About me

Currently in-between undergrad and grad school. I have an interest in history, HEMA, cooking, fantasy books, and rpgs of all kinds. I'm not active very much outside of rp guilds on Gaia, so keep that in mind if you try and contact me.

Gentleman Knives

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:12 pm

What to call me
You can call me Ju-chansuki or Ju for short~

I searched for an active roleplaying guild and found you!

Why I Joined
I love writing creatively, and role-playing is a fantastic way to hone my writing skills!

Gaian Age
My first account was made in 2006. I've been on Gaia off and on since then.

I prefer fantasy, although I'll also do role-plays set in the real world. I do best in 1x1, but I'll also do group role-plays! Roleplays can be development of any type of relationship between two characters, from love to hate to friendship.

About me
I'm a college student. I love creative things, especially writing~. Role-playing is one of my favorite writing exercises to help me get into a character's head. I dabble in drawing occasionally, and I've begun crocheting. Right now, though, I'm very involved in Camp NaNoWriMo and I'm loving it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:11 pm

What to call me
Opto

I have been looking for an active guild as well! I was kindly accepted by Novama

Why I Joined
I'm looking for a good roleplaying community to be apart of seeing as many of my past roleplay friends have moved on from gaia. I'm mostly just trying to reestablish myself into roleplaying.

Gaian Age
1076 days

I tend to play in groups better than one on one, but that won't stop me from looking into it. I really love zombie/survival, fandom, and high school or family roleplays.

About me
I love to plot so you'll see me in the ooc pretty often. I prefer human fc's over anime unless it's anime fandom based. I like to think of myself as an intermediate writer, though I can really go on forever. I can be kind shy at first, and I worry about taking too long on replys because of work, please be patient with me!

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

Noizless

Deathly Prophet

15,125 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:55 pm
1. Gaian Name: Noizless. Ya can call me Mori, though.
2. Who allowed you in?: I assume the cap. Just found this guild while looking for an RP guild that's active.
3. Why did you join this guild?: I want to get back into RPing. I love RPing.
4. Gaian Age: 1730 days. Quite a while. XD
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums?: I am very literate. I guess I don't understand this question. XD I'm fun to RP with. I'm very creative with lots of fun characters and personalities.
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart

[Sorry if I used the wrong form! I couldn't get the one from the main post so I copied one of the older ones without realizing it was different.]  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games