Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Shadow sighs and shakes his head,"I don't want Tori involved in this. And that goes for Fate too." "In fact, if he plans on revenge, someone needs to watch him. Because i know what kind of path that would lead too. And as for Tori....". "I can tell she's been alone her whole life, but there is one thing that makes her different from me. She doesn't have a single drop od blood stained on her hands. Hell....she doesn't even have any claws.", he said quietly as he looks down with with irritation in his eyes. "You and I know what kind of life they would have if they walk down that kind of path. And Abyss Zero and even, the others would know too.", he said as he crosses his arms. "And i dont want the girls tied in either. Which is why i'll be going with you to end this once and for all", he says in a serious tone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm
Cross sighed and looked at Shadow..this time he placed his left hand firmly on his shoulder and he gripped it hard looking into his eyes.

"You go with me..you may be going to your grave..and you know that."He said gently and his eyes faltered..

"You could stay and protect them you know.."he said softly and then looked back into his eyes.

"Or..are you afraid you'll lose it against your family?"he asked gently and he smiled.

"Is there something you haven't told me Shadow?"he asked with a soft sigh.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Shadow closes his eyes and leans his head down in regret. There was something serious on his mind he knew someone would have to know in the end. "Im not the right one to look to for protection....Cross. I cant save anyone. As long as im here, everyone is in danger.", Shadow warns Cross as he moves his hand off his arm. "Im not what you think I am, Cross. Im not like you or the others from Prophecy's experiments. And I'm sure you must be aware of it now....because i know you saw me", when Shadow referred to Cross seeing something, he meant the form he was in when Cross found him. "I just found out I was more than that. The truth is.......I'm a monster, Cross. A bio-weapon",he looked up at Cross with regret in his eyes. "Does the name Director Vertigo ring any bells?", he asked him.[/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Cross sighed.

"I figured..when ever you got angry I would notice...but I figured you could handle it..now that you've brought vertigo into it.."he sighed.

"I have my doubts."he admitted. He put his hands in his pockets.

"A Russian psycho who worked under President Cael."he said and nodded.

"The man who killed Fate's mother..and Grace..also they both had alot to do with the government turning on Prophecy."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 pm
Tori walked over to where Abyss's grave was. She stopped in her tracks as she saw the wolf with the snow rabbit. Her wolf ears popped out along with her tail and she sighed. She started walking again and sat across from Fate, trying to keep her distance. She wasn't sure why she decided to come here except that it seemed like a nice place to think. She pulled her knees to her chest and stared up at the sky. "Well now, you're stranger than I thought. Not that that's a bad thing." she said before she bit her bottom lip and looked over at him. "Sorry. I'm not exactly a social person. I always seem to say the wrong thing without even trying." she admitted before she finally laid back in the snow and put her hands behind her head. "So why don't I let you do the talking. Who exactly are you Fate? I'm curious." she asked with a chuckle as she smirked and stared up at the moon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

"Yeah, I guess weapons and warfare are his game. Thats why he took me away and remade me into this weapon called, Eclipse. I dont know what that means, but its doesn't sound good.", Said Shadow as he turns to the wall with his arms crossed. "As long as i can remember. Every time i got involved or tried to save someone, they always end up dying in the end. Looking back, that was more than enough proof to know that I was never born to save anyone. All i can do is kill and destroy.", Shadow says silently in fury as he tightens his grip around his arms trying to hide his frustration. Then Cross mentioned Fate's mother and Grace. "By fate's mother, you mean your family. You know Cross, i never had a family. I was always alone fighting to survive. And i did alot of thing im not proud of. Not only have i killed enemies, but I killed hunted and innocent people as well. It just proves A monster can never have a family. I live alone as a Monster and I'll die alone as a Monster", Shadow spills out as much truth as he can since he is not sure if he will live to see they others again. "Should have never met any of you, because i know affection does not sit well with me. The only thing i can do, is keep on fighting until the end.", As regretful as it all sounded, Shadow could have never been more truthful to Cross. But there were some words he said that were signs that he was lying to himself.

Shadow looks back with an anger in his eyes,"So this president Cael, he's the a*****e who started all this. Thats fine. If I were to lose myself in anyway, at least id like to lose myself knowing that im killing him and that crazy b*****d Vertigo. " Shadow spoke as if he was wanting to make amends for his sins that could not have possibly committed.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Fate's ears twitched and his eyes opened.He tilted his head at her and let out a yawn.

"I guess I'm nobody."He said and the rabbit laid under him..his head dripped a little.

"A man is judged by what he does..not by his intentions. That's the fault of the world."Fate said and he grinned.

"My lifetime is foggy..a bunch of fighting and running. Yet..I couldn't save my friend Grace..I can't even remember my mother. My father..on the other hand..I remember his voice when I was a kid..his wings were black as coal..and I just can't get threw the barrier to know..but..I know he didn't leave me..yet I don't know why I'm even alive right now."he said gently.

Cross sighed and he looked deep into Shadow's eyes.

"Cael is like you Shadow..he was made a bio-weapon..yet he made himself one."He said and he sighed.

"I love you as a brother Shadow..and to me you are family..and you love marie..and you love luna and nyx..or you wouldn't care if they came or not."he said and patted him on the shoulder.

"We do anything to keep that feeling Shadow. It's the only thing that keeps us from becoming monsters."he said softly and started down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Tori closed her eyes as she listened to him and she turned her head to look at him when he said he didn't even know why he was alive. "You know, I'm not sure why I'm alive either." she said softly before she looked up at the sky again. "We all have to die at some point. Whether we want to or not. But some of us live longer than others. I guess that's because there's a reason they're supposed to survive. Maybe there's a reason we're both here right now. We just haven't figured out what yet." she said as she smiled for a moment. "When I was real little, all I ever wanted was to know that I had a family. I used to imagine what our house would look like and how nice it would be just to know someone cared about me. I thought that if I did find my real family, I'd be happy. But you know, sometimes ignorance is bliss." she said as she took a deep breath. "I found out that I was technically created. I have no idea what I really am. I don't know anything about my father. And as for my brothers... One lays here in this grave. Zero and Vincent, I don't know what the hell they're up to but I know it's not good. And then there's Shadow, who's the closest thing to a real brother I have. But I still don't feel like I belong here and I don't know if I ever will." she admitted as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Yet, I'm glad I know. Because now I don't have to waste my life wondering what if. And if you died now, you'd never know who your father was. You'd die with just that small memory of him instead of knowing what he was really like. But just think about it? Wouldn't you like to finally know? To find out what he's truly like and to maybe have a chance at having a real family? Isn't that enough to make you want to live?" she asked softly as she smiled as her mind began to think of that imaginary family she had pictured in her head countless of times.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Shadow didnt want to believe he cared, but Cross turned the tables on his beliefs and left him wondering. As Cross left, Shadow turns to him and gives him a soft look,"Tomorrow night. And dont tell anyone okay?". Shadow was showing signs of comfort from Cross as he felt a part of himself grow more. Slipping out of the window, Shadow jumps and the rooftop in wonder on what Cross just said to him.

As long as he remembered, Shadow has felt something warm growing inside him ever since he met, Cross, Marie, Nyx and Luna. And when he met Tori and Fate, those feelings made him acknowledge he had sorrow for them for they represented two parts of his suffering. His loneliness and the most Mysterious part, the loss of a loved one. "Family huh? A feeling to never let go", Such words felt nostalgic as he said them. And this warm feeling that was growing somehow felt familiar to him and yet he could not remember how he forgot about it. "Why? Why do i want to protected them so badly? Where did this this feeling come from?", he asked himself as he held his hand over his heart as he felt a slight ache. "Did I really forget....or did....lose it?", he said as he somehow felt it was more like a part of himself he lost a long time ago. He sits there in the snow feeling the ice wind dancing and pressing against him. Suddenly, his head ached as he remembered warm arms wrapping around him gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm
Fate sighed and chuckled.

"It's a good thing you didn't meet him..heartbreak would all you woulda gotten from it."he said gently and smiled.

" Shadow and Cross love you. They don't like your smartass mouth but they love you."he said.

"Don't take offense but..I respect you..you haven't been shoving s**t into me..except for food..but you know the feeling don't you? Girl without a name."He said with a grin.

"How it is to feel like your not even there."he said.

Cross nodded and put his hands in his pockets sitting on the couch putting his feet on the table.

"You'll learn kid..then you'll understand."he muttered and closed his eyes drifting to sleep.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm
Tori sat up as she heard him and she slowly made her over to him. She sat beside him and gently began to pet him as she kept smiling. "My name is Tori now." she said as she finally learned to accept it as her name. "And yes, I do know what it feels like. I hate that feeling. But you are here Fate and so am I. Some of these people may be crazy and weird but they know we're here too." she said softly as she sighed. "They can be our dysfunctional family. They can take care of us. And I'll be there for you. I can't be like Grace and I sure can't replace her. But I can try to be there for you." she said as she looked down at him. "I know you wouldn't be better off dead or you wouldn't be here right now." she said as she giggled quietly. Nyx pouted as she realized the three still hadn't come back yet. She left the kitchen and started to look for them. She found Cross sitting on the couch but she could tell he was asleep so she quietly left while trying not to wake him up. She smelled Shadow's scent and she followed it up to the roof. She spotted him sitting there and for a while, she stayed quiet. She listened to what he was saying and she sighed softly. She walked onto the roof and sat down beside him. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and smiled. "Oh silly lover boy, don't fight against what you feel. It'll only make it worse. Whatever you have lost, I know you can find again." she said gently as she started to run her fingers through his hair. "I know you want to protect all of us but the truth is, you can only protect so many. The rest of us, we're ready for what fate has in store." she admitted softly as she kept a smile on her face even though she felt nothing but sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 am
Fate nodded and btilted his head at her when she began petting him.

"I supposse your right. Earlier I was upset..so I truly apologize."Fate said gently and the rabbit moved slowly from under Fate. 3 other rabbits stood at a bit of a distance and there noses twitched.

"Life is a strange thing..your family is huge..et you only know a certain few."Fate said softly and now laid there completly relaxed.

"You know you sure yu don't want to go b***h at someone instead of talk to me?"he teased gently. This from what he had sensed at 1st wasn't like her.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 am
Tori shook her head and smiled. "You don't have to apologize. To be honest, I probably would've acted the same way." she said as she looked down at him. She couldn't help but laugh at what he said and she rolled her eyes. "Like I said, I never intend to be a b***h unless I'm really pissed. Sometimes the things I say just don't come out right. I guess it's a lot easier talking to a wolf than it is to talk to people." she said as she sighed softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 am
Fate shook his head lightly and he nuzzled her shoulder reassuringly.

"Your talking to one who fits both categories."he said gently and his form slowly turned back. He had an arm around her and was grinning from ear to ear as he sat next to her.

"Let's make a deal between you and me."He said.

"I'm here for you when you need me.and vice versa. Deal?"he asked squeezing her lightly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

Locations:Dinner Table | Moods: O.o | Thoughts: She eats like that?

Marie just sort of blinked watching Luna eat. On the outside, she looked so dainty, but now she looked like a ravenous beast. It's amazing how looks can be deceiving she thought. She slowly took small bites of her food while watching Luna attack her food. Then the sudden image of Luna being a hill billy type popped into her mind. She wasn't too fond of the image, but it made her snicker off to side. She tried to hide it, but couldn't really. Hiding something, was never a 'talent' of hers. As she was eating her food without looking at Luna, she noticed that the flavors were actually good. She looked backwards and thought aloud,"My god, he cooks like a house wife,". She didn't mean to make it sound like a bad thing. It just kind of, came out that way. Then that image of Shadow again popped into her mind and made her face cringe in disgust.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games