Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:12 pm
"I did mercenary work for a while. There's a bit more freedom with groups like that, but I didn't agree with some of their... methods," she replied. "So eventually I joined the army... I haven't seen a lot of fighting since..." she added, not sounding very happy with her current assignment.

It didn't take Azm long to find Lucy. Though once he was close he wasn't sure what to do or say other then stand there awkwardly and watch. After a few seconds he moved to help her, using his hands to move the dirt.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm
"And now you're unhappy with civilian duty?" He questioned curiously. "I'd love to be on a guard duty. Pretty relaxing, especially after the s**t we just got done with."

Lucy had remained silent even after Azm had joined in. The moment didn't call for discussion, and she was in no mood to do so during the burial.

After all that was left was a small bump in the ground, Lucy sighed.
"So what happens now?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:57 pm
"I am. I'd rather be fighting on the front. Anything more useful then this. If you want this assignment you can have it," she replied. "Not something exactly fitting for a seal though..." she added as they turned into the armor. "Here we are. If you need to find something specific just ask."

"That's up to you. What do you want to do?" Azm asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:13 pm
((AVENGERS))

"Azm technically owes my a** until he brings back the girl." Niles sighed. "And chances are, if she comes back dead, the president will own my a** on a mantle above his fireplace."

"I want my father back." Lucy snapped in reply, glaring angrily at him. "You show up randomly on our door step, in God only knows how ******** long, and look what happened!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm
((Hulk for the win))

"Sounds interesting... You... wouldn't happen to be excepting more people for this suicide mission would you?"

"And I want to do something right for once," he replied calmly. "None of us are perfect. Mistakes were made. Nothing I can do now will bring him back..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm
((******** stole the movie!))

"Azm's in charge. That answer lays with him. I say the more the merrier though. Seeing corpses is a good group event."

"Mistake? That's rich." Lucy snorted, looking away from Azm and toward the burial mound. "Mistakes are fixable, Azm. This is flat out a ******** up. Dad's dead, and I got nothing. How the ******** do you fix that?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 pm
"I'm sure he'd let me if I talk to my CO first," she replied. "Sounds like fun..."
"Yea... fun..." Marie grunted as she walked passed them carrying a very large box. "You two going to help or what?"

"Time and a sense of direction," he replied. "It won't bring him back but it will hurt less. If you come with us and help us you won't be left with nothing and you'll have a sense if direction."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:49 pm
"I didn't realize damsel in distress missions were even fun." Ben grunted as he began to work after Marie's complaint.

"Great." Lucy scoffed, shaking her head.
"Travel with my least favorite people to find someone I don't even know. Sounds great."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm
"That was sarcasm man," Marie yelled from down the hall as she made her way to the SUV.
"But they are fun," Nurixin said as she started to fill a box with different android related parts.

"Better then not knowing what to do with yourself," Azm replied.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:28 am
"What planet did you come from?" Ben asked as he took an ammunition box. "I wasn't aware we had been publicly visited."

"As soon as the damn girl is saved though, I'm out. Clear?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm
Nruixin rolled her eyes. "The glory and fame at the end of saving the damsel us usually worth the risk. Promotions for everyone. And risky things are fun right?"

Azm nodded. "If that's what you want," he replied, turning to head back to the base. "I think when all this is over... I'm going to retire..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 am
"I doubt our president is going to throw out rewards and promotions over this. Hardly worthy of it." Ben scoffed.
"However, if we fail, you can guarantee we're all dead."

"Where the Hell would you go to retire? I doubt the world is going to be very happy with androids when this is all over."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:10 pm
"That's a good way to keep moral high," Nurixin said as she set her box int he SUV.

"The world already isn't happy with us. I might go somewhere no humans can live. Buy enough parts and equipment to build a home and..." he shrugged. "I don't know. Do something that doesn't involve fighting for once..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:46 pm
"Just saying the truth." Ben grunted as he unloaded the ammunition into the back of the SUV,

"Says the man who claims to be six inches." Niles teased with a light chuckle, coming in with a box of medical supplies.

"A hermit? Really? Dad built you better than that." Lucy scoffed.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm
She shrugged. "False hope is still hope and it still keeps moral high..."

"Not really a hermit. I could build a following and do something good for the earth, rather then try to take it over," he replied.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games