Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 pm
((So she es dead? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy turned and kissed his lips for a brief second. 'I love you too.' she said, ruffling up her hair once it was dry. 'What happens now?'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm
Awesome nerd
((So she es dead? gonk ))

{{No, but James wants her dead. She's going out to fight him, and if she wins, the baby, which is actually an evil demon infesting in her body, will die rather than her.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 pm
Spap

"Well, I still have about 20 hours to do whatever."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 pm
"hm... darn.... so...there's no one who she would want to hang around with besides him...?" Xaene mumbled, hugging dominick tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
"hm... darn.... so...there's no one who she would want to hang around with besides him...?" Xaene mumbled, hugging dominick tightly.

"She doesn't really trust anyone else other than Grigorii, Ophelia, Inna, and the angel," he said, lowering his eyes to the floor.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Anything in mind?' she'd smile, laying back on the bed and giving a long sigh.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:23 pm
"that's... too bad..." the dragon sighed, slowly closing his eyes. "urgh.... its...still... heavy on the emotions. i think... i think drake's even being depressed."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm
((Alright, well then...))

Damian watched Myka's show, completely stunned by everything she was doing. He managed to regain the control of his legs as soon as she was gone and rushed off to the hallway to be greeted by silence. She was gone. Damian opened his mouth, wanting to say how much she meant to him, how much he loved her and Arwen, but there was no one to hear it. She was gone. He blinked a few times, the third one to push tears out of his eyes, and numbly plodded back into the Med Room. He stayed there for a while before his back hit the wall and his body slid to the ground. She was gone, she was really gone. Damian ran a hand halfway through his hair and slowly began to sob. His hit the back of his head against the wall and cried like he did at his father's funeral. She was -

"You're an idiot." a familiar gruff voice muttered from in front of the angel.

Damian opened his teary eyes and looked up to see Triskele towering over him with a scowl on his face. Triskele? But he was the Fallen side of him, why was he in front of him? Was he that insane with loneliness.

"Probably." the Fallen answered. "You are a clingy one." He stayed staring down at his crying split personality and sighed when a few silent minutes passed. "Think of me as a subconscious of yours." he tried his best to explain. "They usually arrive when you need it most, and if it's me you need right now than you're in a very pathetic spot." Triskele looked around. "It's that girl again, isn't it?" he sighed and held a hand up before Damian could answer. "Save it, I already know. I couldn't help but watch." It was either that or childhood memories, and I didn't want to even glimpse at that. he said to himself.

"She's gone." Damian frowned and wiped some of the flooding tears off his face with his sleeve, succeeding only in smearing it over his face.

"Stop saying that. I despise repetition." Triskele said and fumbled with his coat cuffs. "She wants you to go after her." he murmured after a few minutes.

Damian's eyes bulged. "Wh-What?" He could remember her, though, just walking off like that with that speech about him being free...

"Please," the split personality rolled his eyes. "Do you honestly think if you two were that deep in puppy dog love you'd leave each other that easily? She convinced you, and she might have even convinced herself, but I'm not an idiot. She wants you to help her. Two lovers side-by-side in an ultimate battle. Quite the way to spend Valentine's Day."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:27 pm
(jesus, y'all people work a little too fast. i cant keep up)

"Names Eri. Eri Tsuzaki. Nice to meet you." She sunk down a bit... "I sense Myka life draining.... whats going on now...?" Then Eri selently fell to sleep, exhausted from making her trip back and using her power so much to find this place.

~~~~~Eri Tsuzaki~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

z6don

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:13 pm
After wandering about the campus and avoiding the ongoing battle outside (albeit narrowly) Ivan found himself out of breath in front of a large building. Gathering himself together he looked up at it's spires. 'wow...must be gothic, how...beautiful, for some reason it makes me feel safe...' He shook the thoughts from his head and entered. The inside had been modernized, although retaining it's ancient properties. "Is there anyone here?" he called out. He laid his books upon the stand and sat down and breathed in deeply. "I think I may have gotten in a little over my head I suppose..." He picked up his book and skimmed it's contents.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm
Awesome Nerd

{{Imma put her in Augustus' Realm, k?}}
kats_demonic_resistance

"What a Valentine's Day, huh?"
Spap

"Nope, you?" he teased.
Ninja-Freerunner

"No idea."
{{Sorry all, I got in trouble. It's all good now.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'We could.. go get something to eat? I'm starving.' Amy grinned, taking his arm and leading him around the corridors. They came across a strange man, inspecting the books inside the lobby. 'Who's that.' She whispered.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Never seen you before. Random poster? sad ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 pm
Mayah Playah
"What a Valentine's Day, huh?"

"its...great..." xaene sighed, hugging him tightly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm
Damian simply gaped at Triskele. It did make a little sense, but...

"But what?" he snapped. "I'm your voice of reason here, so listen to me and get going." He looked off into the distance, trying to remember what he saw. "She looked like she was heading towards the dorms." Triskele murmured and looked down to see Damian still in his dumbfounded state. "Are you still being emo? Get going! You're making me look bad." he growled and forced Damian to his feet.

{Exit}

((Why you gettin' in trouble, bro?))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games