Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:53 am
She lay completely still and allowed the nurse to stick the needle in her arm. Moments later, after the nurse had left, she turned over painfully and faced him. "I hope you realize how much ice cream I'm going to need for this." Smiling softly, she moved her foot discreetly, trying to hide the small blue-black numbers usually hidden by her anklet. "And Normal you isn't going to be very happy about getting it for me."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 pm
"The Normal me will just have to suck it up, now won't he?" Alcott smiled and stroked her hair gently. "You know what?" he asked and rose from his seat. "Why don't I get it right now? I'll get ice cream and all the things we'll need for the week. Until then, why not sleep this off?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Smiling in reply, she let go of him and lay back. "Hurry back, ok?" Her eyes closed and she drifted to sleep, already dreaming before he'd even left the room.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 pm
He nodded and hurried out of the door. The trip back took a few hours, and at that time the moon had risen. Alcott reached their room and had begun packing their things, clothes, entertainment, before something happened. He froze as his wings unfolded on their own, and as he turned his head, he gasped as he saw his left wing black again. He was out of time already? A few days had passed?! He new his time was already coming but now?! "No...." he whispered as his hair grew golden strands and his eyes darkened to their old sea blue.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm
Michaela woke up as he entered the room, gasping at his transformation. "Alcott? What's happening?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 am
User Image

The Alcott that entered the room, however, was not the angelic, raven haired, golden eyes, sweetheart. Instead, it was the average, smug blonde haired, sea blue eyed, man that smoked about three packs of cigarettes a day. "We're not here to worry about me." he muttered as he closed the door behind him with his boot, a suitcase slung over his shoulder, another one he was wheeling in, and a cigarette in his mouth. "How you holdin' up?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 am
She rose an eyebrow, smiling. "Well, pretty good, considering my impossibly handsome guardian is both being oogled by all of the female nurses and a few of the men, and has cigarettes in the room while his stunningly beautiful ward has pneumonia and isn't allowed to smoke." She lowered the radio's volume, chuckling and sitting up. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 am
"It's pneumonia, not second-hand smoking." Alcott said as he set the suitcases to the corner of the room. "Impossibly handsome and stunningly beautiful is a little much, don't you think?" he chuckled as he took up a seat besides her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:21 am
"Regardless, you could make things worse." Michaela pulled her hair into a loose bun and leaned on the pillows, facing him. "You're right. Just handsome and stunningly beautiful is perfect," she joked, giggling. "But really, if I end up getting shots in my chest instead of my arm because the nurse is busy looking into your 'endless sea blue eyes that show the tortured soul that lies within', I'll scar that beautiful face and make you look devilishly handsome." Suddenly, she gasped and turned the radio up. "I love this song! I like my women like I like my chicken, with a little bit of fat on the ends. Not too much and not too little, just enough to make me grin. When I see a little woman walkin' down the street, she ain't my type, I need a little more meat. She's skinny, and not my cup of tea!" she sang along, grinning.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 am
"Calm down, calm down, I'm not Adonis." he sighed before hearing her sing the song and grimaced. "You do know what that song's about, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 am
"Explain that to them," she snorted, pointing at the small group of nurses that had gathered at the window and were staring at him. After hearing his question, she tilted her head. "Liking women who aren't sticks, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:01 pm
Alcott blinked and looked to his right to see all the nurses blushing and even a few shyly wave at him. He sighed before turning back to her and hearing her explanation over the song. He chuckled at her naivety. "Think it over now. 'A little bit of fat on the ends.'"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:22 pm
She blinked. "I don't...understand..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:35 pm
Alcott just smiled. "Don't think too hard over it." he chuckled as he rubbed her head. "So how are you feeling? Hungry? Tired?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games