Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:00 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

smirking, Lynx pulled herself up off the bed, despite her bad leg. "that's perfectly fine. But before lord bennacio helps you, I'm going to have to ask him to find me a wheelchair. I can't be expected to hide away in this bedroom until my new leg gets here!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The knight bowed once more to the queen. "I will be back shortly with your wheelchair, Milady." he said and hurried off quickly before the queen hurt herself trying to walk. Meanwhile, the king was still wallowing in the awful fact of how bad of a dad he was. His eyes were bold lines and streams of tears rolled down his round cheeks.

"Easy, kid, it's just a steak." Armageddon said as he crossed his arms and observed the girl.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben sighed at his father, hugging him and nuzzling his cheek. "Hey, it's okay. Just chill out, man. It's not your fault that marriage turned you into a wimp."

"Are you kidding? This is the best steak I've ever had!" she replied before eating another piece. Once she swallowed, she pointed her fork at him. "Where on Earth did you learn to cook steaks like this?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Glancing to her husband, Lynx sighed and turned his head to face hers. "hey. you're a king now. don't let one little mistake bring you down like this. or you're not going to be able to hold your throne." she murmured, brushing some hair from his face and handing him a tissue. "besides, if you lose it now, you're never going to find those girls you're always talking about." she hummed, leaning on the bed.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian gave Ben a look of complete and utter depression until he was forced to look up at Lynx. He stared at her for a moment then let out a small sigh and gave her a smile. "Yeah, yeah." he said and got back into a straightened position. "You really want to go to an, er, gentlemen's club?" he asked his son.

"Told ya, kid. I've been here a long time." Armageddon said and lightly tapped his nose. "This ain't my real form, either, kid. I've got the senses of a wolf. Helps for when I need to know if something's overcooked or needs an extra touch."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:42 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Anything to get rid of my stupid virgin-ness, man," he replied, clasping his hands together. "Mom babies me all the time. I need to become a man!"

After swallowing down another piece, she sighed up at him and pursed her lips. "And all I can do is bake. No wonder I'm such an awful wife." A memory arose in her mind, and she chuckled softly. "Ben actually has my lack of cooking skills, and thanks to his father, can't bake either. He nearly burned our house down last year, trying to make me a birthday cake." With a soft smile, she winked at Armageddon. "Here's hoping your own skills rub off on me. I can't keep setting my kitchen on fire everytime my kids want me to cook them breakfast. Can any of your kids cook?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Grinning herself, Lynx pulled herself back onto the bed, not saying anything as she rubbed her aching thigh. that had to be the worst thing about having mechanical body parts, if the pressure became unstable, it could cause more damage then was already there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, TOO BAD!" Damian fumed, fire shooting out between his razor teeth. "No son of m....y friend is going to lose his virginity to a... a professional." he seethed the last word, squirming at the very thought. "You will find someone you love and give your virginity to them. You only get one, don't give it to someone that has too many to keep track of, otherwise it's meaningless."

Shortly after, Bennacio returned with a wheelchair moving in front of him. "Here you are, milady." he told Lynx as he wheeled the chair to her. Atop the chair was a set of clothes - fine silk - specifically made for her.

The demon nodded. "Each one of 'em can do they're own specific thing." He tilted his head back to give it thought. "Darrell is good with soups and fish, Gus fries food, Meg bakes, and Zeke takes care of barbeques. They'll be able to take care of you whenever I'm not around."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben got hold of his father's collar, yanking him closer. "Oh, like how you lost your virginity to the woman you ended up marrying? Oh wait, you didn't marry that girl, did you?" he whispered, fuming. "Look, I don't care who I lose it to. Based on family history, I won't be falling in love anytime soon anyway, and when info, I'll lose her. With or without your help, I'm having sex with a professional tonight!" Releasing the man, he crossed his arms stubbornly. "And no one is going to stop me!"

"Please!" she snorted. "Darrell thinks I can't handle myself, Meg's too shy to even say hello to me, Gus spends all his time around me either wondering why you got a woman that apparently walks like I do or trying decide if he wants to risk hitting on me, and Zeke hates me so much that it makes any disdain you'll ever have had for me look like a walk in the proverbial park." With each kid, she counted her fingers, looking up at him with raised eyebrows. "Combine them with a son who tries to get as far away from you as he can, and thinks I'm contaminated for being pregnant with your child, and a teenage girl who dreams of sleeping with the man who betrayed our family for the dark side, and I will most likely kill myself and the baby trying to make breakfast... again. In short, either you take me with you wherever you go, or we hire a caretaker. I vote second, my cell phone's on the counter with the number already filled in, ask for Andy if a woman picks up, ask for Jean if a man picks up." Myka set a hand on her stomach, taking a deep breath. "I HATE being pregnant!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:22 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"thank you, Bennacio." Lynx smiled softly, taking the clothes in her arms before glancing to Ben. "stop and think for a moment. would you rather just toss your first time away on some cheep floozy who's probably been at it all night, or would you like to give it to the person you intend to spend the rest of your life with?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow as she pulled the clothes closer to her chest.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian's eye twitched. Ben was determined to lose his virginity to a... professional! What if one of them had an STD? Wh-What if one of them was secretly a tranny?! Or worse... What if one of them was a Russian tranny with an STD?!? There was no way he could allow that! Just imagine the countless nights Myka would spend beating him! Just the thought made the angel whimper with phantom pains.
"Don't even think about leaving to one!" Damian spurted out and pointed accusingly at Ben. "If you even try to leave, I'll have a ball and chain locked around your ankle! Bennacio! Bring me a ball and chain!" he ordered with a clap of his hands, the knight already getting ready to rush out.

"Now just hold on there a sec, kid!" Armageddon snapped. "Just because my kids don't like you doesn't mean they're going to flat out ignore you. They're good kids, if you're in trouble or even show signs of needing help they'll be there for you. Don't you dare talk about my kids like that again." he growled then briefly glanced at her stomach before looking back at her face.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"If you do that, I'll go have sex with a Russian man!" he yelled, already grabbing his phone. "Don't make me press TALK, Your Highness, 'cause I'll freaking do it!"

Myka only laughed. "Forgive me, but I'll have to doubt you until proven otherwise," she replied, lifting a glass of water to her lips and drinking slowly. Upon setting it down, she looked down to her stomach and sighed. "I think it's going to be a boy."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:46 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT! YOU'RE BOTH GIVING ME A MIGRAINE!" Lynx frowned, her eyebrow twitching as she stomped over to them. "you!" she snapped, glaring at Ben. "can't you see that you're not going anywhere tonight?! and i swear if you don't listen to him, i'll go find your mother and tell her what your plans were for tonight!" she frowned, a fire in her eyes as she looked at him. "Now, give me that phone and both of you, get out so I can change!" she grumbled, completely oblivious to how badly she was shaking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The angel gasped and clutched his heart, feeling as if he had just been impaled by an arrow. "Why do you even have his number?!?" he practically exploded and tried to make a grab for the phone. "Have you been texting him?! What dirty things has he sent you?! Is he sexting you?! He is, isn't he! Don't you dare follow any of his advice, do you hear me?!" The two were in a heated battle for the phone when Lynx's outburst made Damian freeze in place - his arms trying to block Ben from running away and one leg lifted in mid-pounce. He slowly turned his head and gulped at the sight of the angry queen.
Bennacio, too - holding a chain with an iron ball connected to it - clammed up. That is, he did until he saw the queen's condition. "Milady." he whispered and dropped the items to rush to her side. "Please sit down, Your Majesty. You're still much too weak." he advised while setting his hands on her arms and trying to get her to sit on the wheelchair.

"Yeah? And what makes you think that, kid?" Armageddon grunted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben was shaking in fear at the threat of his mother finding out. "Don't tell her! She's pregnant and scary!" he cried, whimperign at the thought of what his mother would do to him. Explosions and castration were the first things to come to mind. With a fearful cry, he threw the phone at the queen and grasped his father by the waist. "Don't let her tell Mom, she'll cut my p***s off and sell it to Iceland's weird museum!" (That really does exist. I wanna go, man.)

"Mother's intuition," she chuckled, rubbing her stomach gently. "The last time I was pregnant, I remember Damian refused to let me find out what it would be. He wanted it to be a surprise, I think. When I was around six months and beyond, he would sit me in an armchair in front of a fire, and he would sit at my feet, his arms on my lap, and we'd talk about what it would be, what it would be like, if she would be Daddy's Princess or if he would be Mommy's Little Helper. It was... the best memory I have." She smiled softly, eyes on her mostly flat stomach. "When I was pregnant with Arwen, it was cold, and I was alone, so carrying Ben is the only time I think I've ever been so happy while pregnant. And... and ever will be." Sighing, the woman managed to stand, her hand still on her stomach. "I'm going to make some tea. You want any?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff