Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 am
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon shut the door behind them, waiting until Nikolai went up the stairs to duck into the living room and start to change. Upstairs in the room, the decorations had been completely changed. It looked like a doctor's office exam room, with a hard bed and everything. Just to the left was a single door that, if opened, would reveal a king-sized bed covered in the softest red sheets. On a table, there was a large amount of sex toys, a wide array set out almost like a buffet. The room was practically a romantic sex cavern, ready for an anniversary to remember.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai entered the room and did a double-take of the new design. He blinked several times, trying to decide whether to smile or look confused. Hesitantly, he explored the room and peeked at all the devices. Syringes, sticks used to hold down the tongue when checking the throat, even IV racks! "He certainly goes all out." Nikolai murmured to himself, very impressed.
He walked over and opened another door, where he caught sight of a large bed with an assortment of adult toys beside it. Nikolai stared at the scene change. From a doctor's office to a sex room... The Sin chuckled and shook his head. "It will take quite a bit to up this next time." he smirked and sat down on the bed. It was comfy enough, very plush, almost like his Sin bed. Nikolai spread over it and laid down, as ordered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:52 pm
Leon Court

After a while, Leon finally walked in, wearing his entire doctor get-up, complete with clipboard, stethoscope and glasses. With a serious expression, he leaned on the doorway, looking over at Nikolai over his glasses. "Mr. Byko? The doctor will see you now," he announced, holding back a smirk. The expression on Nikolai's face made everything worth it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai had his eyes closed when Leon entered. He could feel a dream coming on when the voice shook him from his near-sleep experience, making him reluctantly open his eyes to see...
Oh dear.
The Sin quickly sat up when he saw Leon's outfit, or lack of. The glasses accented his proud, purple eyes, the white coat hugged his strong muscles, and his unmentionables... Nikolai realized that he was gaping and closed his mouth, almost resembling a fish, when Leon spoke. In character, too?
The slender Russian pursed his lips and glanced back at the bed, or more the toys near it. "Erm... Fine by me, dearie." he said slowly and got up, giving the 'doctor' a slightly curious look.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:25 am
Leon Court

"Please sit while I look over your files," said the 'doctor', flipping through the pages. On the inside, he was sweating out what to do next. Honestly, he'd expected Nikolai to jump him by now. With a sigh, he sat on the stool and unbuttoned his coat, letting it open to reveal his long, muscled body. "Now then, will you please explain the issue?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin fixed Leon with a blank stare, purely for the sake of milking his worry. This was adorable. This was really adorable. It was too much. Despite his unamused look, Nikolai was having a giggling fit with Sloth inside his head. There was the Leon he knew, fumbling over the concept of role play! Oh, poor dearie, there was nothing sexy about talking about symptoms and illnesses.
Done torturing the poor man, Nikolai decided to finally help him and laid down on the bed. Instead of his near-sleep stance, though, he got into his seductive pose, with his back slightly arched so the blazer pooled in black beneath him to counter the red of the sheets. One arm was folded behind his head, long fingers digging into his silver hair, and the other lifting to let the wrist be bitten nervously. The Russian gave Leon a nervous yet half-lidded stare as he pulled one knee up.
"It's so hot." he gasped breathlessly yet still managing to intertwine a moan into his voice. The hand that was at his mouth drifted to the white button-up and slowly, teasingly, tortuously slowly, began unbuttoning it one button at a time. "My body feels like it's on fire. Ah! No matter what I do, my body just stays so hot. I need something thick to put out these flames." Eyes still trained on Leon, the Sin licked his lips. "Dear me, now my throat's dry. What should I do, doctor?" he said the last word slowly and thickly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:49 pm
Leon Court

The 'doctor' grinned, stepping away from the stool and a little closer to Nikolai. "I'm sure I could prescribe you something," he said, shoes makes a small click as he walked around the bed. "Possibly two somethings." Finally stopping beside Nikolai, he leaned over the bed and readied the stethoscope. "But I'm going to have to check your heartbeat and lungs first. Stethoscopes a bit cold, though." He took the round end and carefully circled the Sin's n****e with the cold metal edge, applying his mouth to Nikolai's chest.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's eyes narrowed innocently and a sharp gasp came through him when his chest was manipulated. "Nngh... Doctor, you're making me feel hotter." he groaned and stretched out his pulled up let while rolling his head to the other side.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 pm
Leon Court

"Good," he mumbled, moving his mouth to the n****e not being toyed with by the cold instrument and biting gently. How was it possible for skin to taste this good? he wondered, suckling on the bud.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ah! D-Doctor!" Nikolai moaned and moved one hand to bury his fingers into Leon's hair. And since this was a fantasy he had always wanted, his body was willing to go twice as many times at twice the speed, so he wasn't sure if that was a win on his part. He did wonder, though, if this was how Leon felt when he saw him in the Princess Leia outfit.

{Time skip for the sake of schtuff}

"Dear me, you certainly know how to please a man." Nikolai laughed lightly, having just finished buttoning the one button he always used on his blazer up. He was 'fully' dressed once more, but he had a very satisfied look on his face, and it was obvious why. "Mmm, but I am oh-so sorry for the scratch marks, dearie. I'll be sure to pick up your favorite food tonight as an apology." he said with an apologetic smile on his face. He would have loved to stay longer and enjoy some pillow talk, but he was sure a minute longer and all of Hell would turn to, er, Hell. The Sin walked over to Leon and leaned down, kissing him on the forehead and muttering an, "I love you." before his purple mist engulfed him and transported him to the fiery pits below.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm
Leon Court

The man laughed, laying back on the bed as his shirt stayed open. "Well, I'm sure that they compliment the bite marks just fine," he replied, sliding one hand to the back of Nikolai's neck and closing his eyes as he was kissed. "I love you too, Nikolai." Leon opened his eyes and looked around as he was left completely alone, tucking his hair behind his ear and sitting up. He really did hate it whenever he was left completely to himself, but-
Wait. Phone?
He reached to the table beside the bed and answered the ringing techonology, blinking. "Kiyaka?" His eyes widened at the gurgling headmistress, and he stood fast. "I'll be right there." It took him less than a minute to get his clothes on and get out the door.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:33 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh, my marvelous suit! Oh, how I've missed them so!" Nikolai cried as he hugged the many similar suits hanging in his dresser. It was the first thing he did when they got home, dash straight to his room. It was probably the fastest anyone had ever seen him move in... his entire life! Tears of joy rolled down his cheeks as he felt the pristine silk that usually adorned his body rather than the dirty denim that was cowboy clothes. Just the thought of those clothes made the Sin shudder.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:27 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon grunted as he carried the many suitcases into the bedroom, dropping them on the bed and panting as he attempted to regain his stamina. Wide eyes glanced to the Russian. "G-God, hope you d-don't love thos e th-th-thing more than me!" he managed to say, dry throat making it a little hard to talk. Once he'd gotten his breath back, Leon stood upright blinked at his fiance. "You don't, do you?" he ask suspiciously.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai turned and looked at Leon, staying silent. He stayed blank, waiting for Leon to become uneasy about the unanswered question, then he let out a light laugh. "Of course I love you more, dearie! Honestly, I was wondering if you just wanted to hear it." he chimed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:39 pm
Leon Court

User Image

A large sweatdrop rolled slowly down the teacher's head as he waited for an answer, eyes growing wider as his shock became more and more evident. It wasn't until Nikolai spoke again that he finally returned to normal, laughing exasperatingly. "That was so cruel of you, Nikolai!" he complained.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces