Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony laughed and adjusted Georgia's position on his hip, barely noticing as she started playing with his hair. "Yes, Georgia's always been the best behaved. She loves to please everyone she meets, and I see you're no exception." Blushing lightly at the mention of his fanbase, Anthony grinned despite himself. "What can I say? I'm a people person."
"I thought you were a priest person?" asked Georgia, tilting her head, confused.
Anthony laughed again and shook his head. "I'm that too."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, by the way," Nikolai started. "Sister Kimberly seemed bent on telling you something. She only spit fire at me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Bleh! I don't like Sistah Kimbergee!" said Georgia, her features twisted into a scowl of disgust. "She's mean and yucky and smells like too much perfoom!"
Anthony blinked and shook his head. "Georgia, be respectful. She's your elder." Georgia only shook her head and pouted. The priest sighed and nodded. "Alright, I'll go talk to her later."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:43 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai nodded. Looking around, the area around the church was well kept and blooming with flowers and trees. It was fairly nice; children ran and played, the clergy laughed and socialized, decorations adored the place. But he wasn't too interested in that at the moment, all he cared about at the time was the chair under a tree. His body was sore and aching for rest after the battle he had with the children, and that chair was practically begging for him to sit on it.
"I'll leave you to play with the children," he told Anthony while continuing to stare at the chair. "I need to sit down before I collapse." That in mind, he departed for the chair (before swiping someone's drink).

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 am
Mayah Playah
Awesome nerd

User Image

Waving away the Sin, Anthony set Georgia down and set to work on the grill, ushering her off to play with the other children. She more or less just stood there and watched them play, a bit too awkward to actually attempt to join in. After standing for a few minutes, she ran back to Anthony and tugged at his pant leg. The priest knelt to her level, nodding as she explained her dilemma. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, pointing at Nikolai and handing her a small blanket. Smiling happily, she kissed his nose and ran off, laying the blanket out and sitting beside Nikolai. The small little girl could have easily been overlooked, she was so silent. Anthony looked over at them and smiled, watching as the child laid down and rested her head on her crossed arms, easily falling asleep.
"She really likes him," he sighed, jumping as he realized who was beside him.
"Sister Kimberly... nice to see you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A few people pointed at the scene underneath the tree, chuckling amongst themselves at how cute it was. Nikolai was slumped in his seat with his arms dangling and his drink tilted slightly, sleeping and snoring soundly like the little girl at his side. A crow flew across the sky as the two slept. It cawed twice before landing on the tree above them, on the nearest branch. Cawing again, not enough to wake them up, it tilted its head rapidly as it stared at them then ruffled its feathers and looked at Father Anthony and Sister Kimberly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I'm sure you've heard what others are saying about you and that... that thing," she said, crossing her arms beneath her bosom and frowning. "Oh wait, no, you haven't, because I've been keeping the others placated! You should thank me for keeping your secret."
Anthony continued to work, eyes on the grill "What secret? Father Nikolai has been staying in my rooms because we have nowhere else that is appropriate to place him. You know that."
"I know you're having sex with him," she sneered, quiet enough to keep them out of suspicion. "And in God's house? How dare you?!"
"While we're on the note of sex being a sin, isn't incest a sin as well?" he snapped, eyes on the grill. "Even if there was something going on between me and the Father, you're just jealous of how much time I'm spending with him."
"I'm trying to watch after you. He's just going to break your heart, then toss you away!" The nun grabbed his arm, turning him and looking into his eyes. "Please, Anthony. Think of your parent. What would they say if they knew you were involved with a man?"
"Probably the same thing they'd say if they knew we were involved," he spat, pushing her away. "Either keep yourself together, or stay away, Kimberly. Nothing between us has changed. I'll come to your rooms tonight... just stop trying to prove anything between me and the Father."
Kimberly nodded and walked away, making her way to the dessert table to finish setting up.
Anthony sighed and continued his work, mentally wincing. Looks like his and Nikolai's plans would have to be pushed back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tilting its head once more, the crow flew off its branch and landed on the shoulder Nikolai wasn't using as a pillow. It jumped a few times before it could face his ear better and let out a loud caw. The silver-haired man instantly sat up with a jolt, though his eyes were now purple instead of lime green. After a moment of recollecting himself, Nikolai looked at the bird on his shoulder and sighed. "Damn," he grumbled as he put a hand to the back of his head. "I was having such a nice dream, too. Now then, what's so important that you brought me out, darling?" he asked in an even lazier voice. The crow cawed a few times then pecked at its feather as the purple-eyed man turned to look at Anthony and a leaving Kimberly. "Hmm? Nikolai-dear's competition? Dear me, my poor vessel's going to be oh-so upset when he hears about this." he said with a thin smile. Looking over, the man winced at the sight of the child next to him and quickly looked to the crow to promptly ignore her. "Ezekiel, darling, I realize you wanted to warn Nikki, dearie, about this, but how many times must I remind you to not awake him forcefully? Anything that will scare him out of sleep will only bring me out, and I certainly don't want to be here." And just like that, he winced and grabbed at his burning forearm. "Nngh. This church stings, but as long as I stay away from holy water and a cross I should be able to masquerade as Nikolai." he mumbled and gingerly set his fingertips near his eyes, which were watching the grilling priest carefully. "I'd like to have a chat with that darling man myself, but hiding these eyes will be quite the task."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony looked over to check on the two, then grinned as he noticed that Nikolai was awake. "Father Nikolai! Come here, I've got to talk to you about something!" he called, using one arm to create a large gesture.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Lucky me." Sloth mumbled under his voice. Shooing the bird off his shoulder, the Sin got to his feet and casually made his way to Anthony. "What is it you need, dea - er, Father?" he asked and feigned exhaustion to keep his eyelids lowered enough to hide his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest flipped a steak, keeping his eyes on the meat. "Our plans for tonight will have to be postponed. I have to spend a little time getting Sister Kimberly out of our hair. Is that alright?"

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 pm
Mayah Playah
1 - Sloth saves the day, 2 - Nikki gets revenge

Sloth's face dropped. Oh dear, Nikolai went through great lengths to get tonight ready, to have it ruined.... "I-Is there no other way?" he asked and quickly gripped his once again burning arm. "M-Maybe I could talk to her?" Nngh, but could he really? The pain in his arm was traveling all through his arm now, and if he stayed here any longer then that pain would consume his entire body.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:05 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He sighed and ruffled his hair, looking up at the sky. "If you think you can talk her into changing our plans, then go ahead. She's at the dessert table." Anthony returned his attention to the smaller male, shaking his head. "I'm sorry if we have to change it, though."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Sloth looked away quickly when Anthony looked at him. It's no use, he hasn't had a body long enough to be able to adapt to holy grounds, and already the pain spread to his torso. If he stayed longer he would-
Sloth, let me out, Nikolai said quietly.
The Sin mentally cringed. Nikki, darling, did you...?
I heard every word.
My apologies, dearie. I know how much you wanted to-
Just let me out

Sloth pursed his lips. Nikolai sounded strange; was that anger he detected in his tone? No, it was more... disappointed, a different one, though. The Sin was curious about it, but gave in and gladly switched roles once more.
Eyes now lime green, Nikolai stayed looking away, though his expression held the same feelings his tone earlier had. "And what exactly will you be doing to convince Sister Kimberly?" he asked quietly with lowered eyelids glazing about slowly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"She asked me to spend the night with her," sighed Anthony, shaking his head. "I don't really want to, but it would shut her up for a while. Here, why don't you take over the grill while Igo talk to her?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games