Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
↜Halloween↭OOC↝ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Crocodylus

Its all already at my other apartment. I'm only moving about 20 minutes away and our lease there started the 17th and our lease here ends the 30th.

So, I decided I was going to move as many things as I could before the 29th when our uhaul/freight elevator time is. That way when its 8am, I only have to move and arrange furniture in a truck instead of also boxes.

There are about 30 things in my room left that aren't furniture. Halfway done packing up and moving the kitchen. The living room is totally done. Just bathrooms and kitchen left. And since I don't have a job it goes quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:56 pm
I dunno about that.  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:17 pm
"No one gave me a jooooob!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 pm
I'm back now.  

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 pm
I'm neither here. Nor there. Anywhere. Somewhere. I have dinner to eat. TV shows to stop watching. I noticed that the Mystery/Horror subforum is getting popular.....................................................  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:57 pm
In Desolation
I'm neither here. Nor there. Anywhere. Somewhere. I have dinner to eat. TV shows to stop watching. I noticed that the Mystery/Horror subforum is getting popular.....................................................

Because you influenced it.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 pm
I'm peeved. That they won't join me.............................. Mine. Is it because I'm scary? Somehow not cool enough to talk to? PM? I've seen other literate and semi lits in this guild active. It's not a class separation. They don't like me. Or accept me. *Weeps ugly tears all over you*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 pm
In Desolation

It's okay. It's okay.
No one has to like you.
But i do believe scary is the point of this RP.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:14 pm
Huh. I guess you're right. *Feels better*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:00 am
In Desolation

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anywho, I love you Dusty, I do. I tried to comment on your profile, ho, you disabled them! I am also showing my love by catching up on this RP as we speak. Anything special I missed besides Kairakoi l being choked by worm thing? And Lefika writing story, clearly I am also being left out Kairakoi! NTN being, NTN, and Croc getting sick! Hope he okay now. You feeling emo, and then feeling better, and you watching scary s**t that makes me scared? Had a dream about a crazy teddy cuz of NTN, just thought you should know. Yush, I babbled, and I read the OOC, you people type to much. Okay, I'll stop now.  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:14 am
Posted~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:10 pm
Raff_sapphire6
Posted~
Last time I checked in with Erwin, he lost ten pounds and became anemic. Happened before. Not sure how. I think. It's like. My cat. I tried to fix my profile but it has mad glitching. I want to customize it but I put it off. That's all. That's it. Sawyer, Windsor, Titian, Lain, and Kaiden all pitched in to tear the ectoplasmic gremlin from Moira's neck. It was a sticky. Yucky thing.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 pm
♪Hangin' out.

At the tree house. ♪  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:01 pm
I am multitasking. Like a proper art student. Must get back into hang. As well as experimenting with free online editors. I must get back into making my own presets, templates, textures for layering, and making my own brushes.

For now. I have a slight quest to compile sources for all Gaians. About post lay outs. Because post layout making sickens me. I hate doing it. I want it to be easier.

I have tested PhotoCat. It's OK. Can be useful.

I have tested BeFunky. It has good frames. Mess with Blend Modes a must.

Phixr and LUNAPIC good for memes. Maybe. Nothing else.

PiZap is slow, interface is ugly, but collage capabilities are acceptable and fancy.

PIXENATE also has ugly interface. Fun Effects are mildly useful. Would not use.

CITRIFY is so basic that it's crap.

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:07 pm
I. Have. A problem. I browse the internet. I watch TV. I have multiple windows open. Tabs. I forget what I'm doing. Why. Music bores me. Skipping. Must control ADHD................................................................................................  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games