Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:30 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Well that's... romantic? It wasn't really like he could say anything about it, though. He fell for Daniel after getting beaten up. Well, that wasn't true either. He always had feelings for him, but he realized it for a fact after getting beaten up.
"My boyfriend's... Well, he likes to play the strong and silent type, but that's just around school. Around me he's a cocky little jerk. Would you believe he's younger than me? By, like, a year, but still! He always loves showing off how strong he is around me, too, but catch him doing something wrong and he'll pout for an entire week! It's cute, though." he laughed. All of this was fun, yes, but he had to get some information about where Nobutaka would go and things like that. Who knows how impatient Daniel was getting! "So, umm, tell me more about your boyfriend. Do you guys do the cliche things and walk through parks for dates every night?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:41 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah thought again, knowing that he and Taka were different that other couples in how they were together. "We don't really go out much," said the man, holding his stomach and sighing. "He doesn't do well in crowds from what I've seen. His aura itself unnerves people. It's cute, though." The model-like man pulled his phone from his back pocket, sending a message to his lover to remind him that they were to have a night together as soon as he got home. "Sometimes, though, I do manage to convince him to take me on moonlit walks by the lake near Border Park. I've been with him for a while now, but I still love seeing him blush when we're alone, although he's too manly to ever admit he will." He checked the time, almost disappointed. "I should be going soon. I've got to meet him back at our hotel."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:11 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Border Park, huh? That could be useful. He'd like to learn about this hotel, but that'd be way too suspicious, wouldn't it? "Yeah, I should head back, too, before the food gets cold. Or my date gets cranky." he chuckled and tossed the paper towel he used to wipe his hands into the trash can. "I hope I can see you again sometime. It was nice talking with you." He said his farewell and left the restroom, sitting across from Daniel with a sigh. Where was his drink? He was thirsty like crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:15 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"I hope things go well with your boyfriend!" he replied as the by left, going out soon after and walking out the door. His long legs carried him out to a black car, the door opened for him by a valet. He slid into the backseat, crossing his legs and exhaling in irritation. "Taka, coming inside the restaurant with me isn't going to kill anyone," he grumbled, pink lips drawn into a pout.

Back at the table, Daniel mouth was currently filled with breadsticks, so when he asked how it went, it was almost impossible to discern what he'd said.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:15 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Sitting against the black seat a few feet away from Micah was the owner of the restaurant. One long arm sprawled out against the back of his empty seat, and the other propped his head up with a fist. A long leg in leather black pants was crossed over the other, and a red blazer clung to the man's scarred shoulders. "No, but one wrong look at me will." Nobutaka snorted in response as the car began to drive. He looked through the dark tinted windows, watching the city move like blurs. Black, messy/spiky hair decorated his head, and scars covered his entire body. There was a large scar across his right cheek, and it had two more scars coming out of it. It was the one he hated the most, because it was given to him by his age-old enemy.
"... So did you find any interesting people in there today?" he finally asked, dark eyes flashing to the younger male.

"... What?" Julian gave Daniel a wry look, trying to understand what he was saying. For someone who was raised to be prim and proper, he didn't know the first rule of fine dining: don't talk with your mouth full. After a few muffled repeats and a couple more estranged stares, Julian was finally able to translate what he was saying. "Oh, well, first he said he'd pay for the food. Then he said that he sometimes goes on walks by the lake near that one park. Bear... Bori... Border! Border Park."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:26 am
User Image

Micah only rolled his eyes, irritated more than usual at Taka's inability to be in a crowd. At least that nice teen's boyfriend took him out in public! Sometimes, Micah felt that was only needed for arm candy for the scarred man, like he wanted something beautiful to offset those scars. "You think too highly of yourself!" He uncrossed and recrossed his legs, tilting himself to face the yakuza. "As a matter of fact, I did. I met this very nice boy while I was washing my hands in the bathroom. We connected fairly easily. He knows how it feels to have such a cold man as a lover." His eyes looked away once more, knowing that he was acting like a brat, but also knowing that it had to be clear he was only acting this way because he missed Taka so much.

"Border Park? Did he say anything else?" he asked, sipping his water and crossing his arms as they waited for food to appear. "Like about a house or a hotel?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Hmph, you're giving me too much credit." Nobutaka grunted upon being called a cold man. He noticed the sparkle in Micah's eyes and smirked at the feelings he could read like a book. If he didn't have such a large scar over his face then maybe he'd be able to go out more often, but since that wasn't an option, getting revenge and riding on the adrenaline of doing so would have to do.
"Quit complaining. We've got tonight's walk for you to tell me about everything." the mobster said. He waved to the window inside the limo to signal the driver to go. As the car moved and the scenery passed them, Nobutaka thought to himself. A boy and a cold lover. It was vague, but he had a feeling he knew who it was. He smirked. It wasn't everyday that a teen came to a four star restaurant to chat with his lover.

"He mentioned a hotel, but I didn't get the name. It'd be too suspicious, you know?" Julian shrugged. "So. Was anything useful or did I only succeed in getting free food?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

Micah sighed and moved closer to the yakuza, leaning on his shoulder and closing his eyes. "And that means that we have this car ride to just be you and I," he said quietly, beautiful features well-outlined by the passing lights. His delicate frame in the designer clothes smelled of flowers and of the scarred man's own cologne, as well as that hint of the expensive food he had just eaten. In his mouth was a half-gone mint, those perfect pink lips parting every now and then to let out a contented sigh. "This is wonderful," breathed the younger man as he lifted his eyes to gaze up at Nobutaka's face, seeing such strong beauty beneath the scars. "You're wonderful, Taka." Micah raised one hand to the man's cheek, stroking tenderly.

"Useful enough," he murmured, gesturing for a waiter to come over and finally put down their food. "I can work with the park, definitely, and have Dad's sources tail them for the hotel name. You've done well, Julian."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Nobutaka didn't seem to mind Micah resting against him, he only continued staring out of the windows. His eyes shot back down to him when he heard the compliments and felt the hand against his scarred cheek, making him involuntarily wince. "Jesus, you sound more like a chick each day." Smirking, his hand went down the seat and wrapped around Micah's waist. It only took a tug to get the man on his lap. "If you want to talk like a chick then might as well act as one for me right now, right?" he snickered while nibbling the junction between Micah's neck and shoulder.

"'You've done well, Julian.'" Julian mocked in Daniel's usually serious tone. "Jeez, get a lighter tone, why don't you? We're on a date, you know. It's kinda fake so you can get your precious information, but it's still a date, dammit!" he huffed and lightly slammed a fist against the table in defiance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:26 am
User Image

The stunning male made no noise as he found himself on the mobster's lap, all these years having made them used to Nobutaka's disregarding of his weight that had been so heavily affected by a lifetime of sickness. "My, you're eloquent," grumbled Micah sarcastically as his eyes fluttered back closed, the man's mouth on his neck already bringing a low moan up and out of his mouth. "Sometimes I think you'd barely notice if I left you. You'd just hire some pretty face for the night and forget my name." His hands moved to the man's broad shoulders, gripping as he tiled his head to the side to offer more skin to Nobutaka as a lustful sacrifice.

"Well, what do you want me to say?" asked the handsome blonde. "Do you want me to go on about those beautiful eyes of yours, or how every time you say my name, my heart skips a beat (God forbid, you MOAN my name), or maybe how whenever I wake up and find you beside me, everything bad completely disappears?" It wasn't clear if what he spoke was true, but that annoying smirk did tell Julian that he was amused by the small tantrum.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"None of 'em can say my name like you can." Taka chuckled against Micah's neck. His tongue ran against the skin when it was offered to him, then his lips pressed against them and sucked for a hickey to form. His other hand left his seat to roughly grab the thinner male's rear, waiting to hear that voice sing for him.

"No, not that!" Julian scowled, although it certainly wouldn't hurt to hear stuff like that now and then! "Just smile and say something nice. Don't be all formal and talk to me like your dad does. That's just creepy." he said. He paused to stare into Daniel's eyes, trying to read the emotions coming from them. As he recognized it as amusement for his anger, Julian's rage only grew.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:53 am
User Image

"Despicable, insatiable man," gasped the slight man, his tailored jeans tightening across his hips as he became more and more aroused. Although he protested, it was obvious to any who saw that Micah was putty in Nobutaka's hands, although he did have his rebellion. He refused to say the yakuza's name, only moaning breathlessly and gasping with each grab.

Daniel blinked, slightly offended. "I don't talk like my dad!" he tried to insist, only to stop and think. He did seem to repeat things he'd heard his father say more and more often. Maybe Julian was right. The teen sighed in irritation at this thought. "Say something nice? Like what?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

~~~

"Oh please." Julian rolled his eyes and rested his chin on the palm of his hand, ignoring the glares he received for putting his elbow on the table. "You're serious all the time. You even look serious like him. That's why people call you the Ice Prince, y'know." he said and sipped his drink. It was his turn to show amusement in Daniel's discomfort. "I dunno. Maybe something like, "That was great, Julian!" or, "You're the best!", or even, "You're so cool, Julian! You're way better than me!" You know, something like that." he shrugged nonchalantly and had some of his drink again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:11 am
User Image

"You're cute when you're delusional," he commented offhandedly as a way to give Julian a snarky comeback and all while not really listening. Was he really turning into his father? That cold, cruel assassin who only smiled at a few people and displayed affection to even fewer? Of all people to become, he was becoming a blonde Detective Waltz. Who knew his nightmares could actually come true?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:31 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian scoffed. "Say whatever you want, you can pay for your own meal. I've got connections taking care of mine." he snickered until he noticed that look in Daniel's eyes he often got when something bothered him. "What is it?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow. "You don't really have to say anything nice if it'll bother you that much."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games