Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:27 pm

SHE'S H E R E *flops dead on the couch while eating tons of chocolate and crying in agony and uncontrollable emotions*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:30 pm

silver dew
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
silver dew
put down the butt sticks (cigarettes) scream

????? ExpLain pLez??????

what that's the heart of my boredom

Ok then? *shrug* Good luck handling your boredom!!! 3nodding

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:09 pm

So I created a backstory for my Skyrim player!

Hagen was born from a dragon mother and human father. The dragons used to be peaceful in Skyrim until Alduin chose to rampage the lands and send everyone into a spiraling war. This enraged Hagen, as he understood Alduin's efforts would give dragons a bad name. Therefore, he set out on a quest to defend the citizens of Skyrim from the evil ones of his kind, and from general threats so as to prove to the world that not all dragons were of ill-intent.

However, Hagen did not quite know where to begin. He had little combat experience, but he came across the Companions by pure chance. They were wary of him at first. Few would be smart enough to trust a dragon anyway. But Skjor and Farkas came to like the company of this man and placed their trust in him. Skjor claimed that Hagen needed a test, and sent him with Farkas as his shield-brother. When Hagen got himself trapped, Farkas revealed a side of himself to Hagen so fearlessly, and defended him when few even trusted him in the first place. Hagen felt from this that Farkas was more than just a shield-brother.

All of the Companions came to care about Hagen and accept him. The Companions were all he had, and Farkas was probably the most important to him. So, he asked to marry the man after they'd been through everything together: transformation, battles, wars, deaths, and successes. Together, this connection with the Companions is what keeps the two of them close.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Hagen was born from a dragon mother and human father. The dragons used to be peaceful in Skyrim until Alduin chose to rampage the lands and send everyone into a spiraling war. This enraged Hagen, as he understood Alduin's efforts would give dragons a bad name. Therefore, he set out on a quest to defend the citizens of Skyrim from the evil ones of his kind, and from general threats so as to prove to the world that not all dragons were of ill-intent.

However, Hagen did not quite know where to begin. He had little combat experience, but he came across the Companions by pure chance. They were wary of him at first. Few would be smart enough to trust a dragon anyway. But Skjor and Farkas came to like the company of this man and placed their trust in him. Skjor claimed that Hagen needed a test, and sent him with Farkas as his shield-brother. When Hagen got himself trapped, Farkas revealed a side of himself to Hagen so fearlessly, and defended him when few even trusted him in the first place. Hagen felt from this that Farkas was more than just a shield-brother.

All of the Companions came to care about Hagen and accept him. The Companions were all he had, and Farkas was probably the most important to him. So, he asked to marry the man after they'd been through everything together: transformation, battles, wars, deaths, and successes. Together, this connection with the Companions is what keeps the two of them close.

Sorry, I have to interject about the lore.
Alduin was sent forward in time by way of the elder scroll, like a long ways forward.

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:55 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Alduin was sent forward in time by way of the elder scroll, like a long ways forward.

Well I'm only at the beginning of the game so I don't know much, but Alduin attacked me when I started so I assume I'll have to fight him as some final boss at some point?? eek But due to being at the beginning, my player story will likely change a little as I go on, so I can work around that factor! Thanks for letting me know! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:57 pm

I MIGHT JUST HAVE A PLUSHIE COMMISSION!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Well I'm only at the beginning of the game so I don't know much, but Alduin attacked me when I started so I assume I'll have to fight him as some final boss at some point?? eek But due to being at the beginning, my player story will likely change a little as I go on, so I can work around that factor! Thanks for letting me know! biggrin

Let your OTP sail. Yeah, I liked that questline, it was hard as hell, but deep in the lore.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:39 pm

So I got bored and decided to write the quick story for the end of Hafgrim's court battle to adopt Vance. A summary of it is:

Vance's mother came by and tried to burn down the house so that he'd have nowhere to stay and custody would forcefully be put in her hands. She didn't know that one of Hafgrim's greatest friends who also is a lawyer was there. He smothered the fire and no damage was done, but Vance's mother was charged with several felonies.

The next day, everyone went to court and the lawyer had a damn good argument. Due to the mother's charges, her poor parenting skills by allowing her son to run away, and her general treatment of Vance, custody was given to Hafgrim and he adopted Vance!

Hafgrim finished building the bedroom for Vance and surprised him with it. He gave Vance the bear fur blanket he used as a child, and made a carpet with the fur of the first wolf Vance had hunted. He put enough space in the corner for Vance to place his weapons (it's only formal that a Viking puts their weapons at the door before settling in), and made a desk and bookshelf, gas lantern, and so much more for the boy. And the whole thing ends with Hafrgim, Vance, and the lawyer celebrating with a giant dinner.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
So I got bored and decided to write the quick story for the end of Hafgrim's court battle to adopt Vance. A summary of it is:

Vance's mother came by and tried to burn down the house so that he'd have nowhere to stay and custody would forcefully be put in her hands. She didn't know that one of Hafgrim's greatest friends who also is a lawyer was there. He smothered the fire and no damage was done, but Vance's mother was charged with several felonies.

The next day, everyone went to court and the lawyer had a damn good argument. Due to the mother's charges, her poor parenting skills by allowing her son to run away, and her general treatment of Vance, custody was given to Hafgrim and he adopted Vance!

Hafgrim finished building the bedroom for Vance and surprised him with it. He gave Vance the bear fur blanket he used as a child, and made a carpet with the fur of the first wolf Vance had hunted. He put enough space in the corner for Vance to place his weapons (it's only formal that a Viking puts their weapons at the door before settling in), and made a desk and bookshelf, gas lantern, and so much more for the boy. And the whole thing ends with Hafrgim, Vance, and the lawyer celebrating with a giant dinner.

That was an interesting short story.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Blind Blindness
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

That was an interesting short story.

Oh my god thank you!!!!! biggrin biggrin emotion_hug

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:42 pm

BUT STRANGER THINGS!!!!!!! *cries for 19470284768385 minutes*

My sister got me and my brother into it while we were on vacation. I finished it, and just... GODDAMNIT I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR OCTOBER!!! That was such a good first season!!! Like honestly, Stranger Things is so well-written, the effects are fantastic, and the story is frightening to the point where I was terrified to go to sleep the first time I watched it (but it was also past 12 am when I watched the second episode, so...). But yeah, I'm hyped for Halloween since it's my favorite holiday and because Stranger Things season 2!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:05 pm

I went to my local flea market today, and I tried going out with my beard for a change. And eventually, I went up to a table and looked around. A guy asked me if I used hormones for my beard because he told me he's a trans guy as well! biggrin And we talked for a few minutes, and he was really impressed and happy with how it looked!! Dude I was so happy you have no idea!!!!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm ready to cry in happiness!!!! I'VE STARTED LOOKING FOR SURGEONS FOR TOP SURGERY WITH MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

I THINK THIS MIGHT JUST HAPPEN????? I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also hoping that, once school ends, I will apply for my legal name change and from there, spend summer adjusting to my name without the judgment of my school peers!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:26 pm

I think I'm going to do it. I think I'm going to email my teachers and ask to be called Magnus and use he/him pronouns. I think I might just finally come out.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:35 pm

******** I GOT INTO METALOCALYPSE AND I'M ABOUT TO BINGEWATCH LIKE 50 EPISODES IN A ROW HOLY GOD THIS SHOW IS HILARIOUS!!!
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games