Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:18 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Byakko curled up into a ball. She yipped a bit before rolling around, still asleep.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

[OOC: ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:11 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz looked at Odayaka. You really ought to not eavesdrop on people's thoughts. It's quite rude kupo, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:51 am
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears then perked up, waving her hands in front of her, "A-Ah! N-No! I-I didn't m-mean to M-Mr. Yogtz!" she felt bad for hearing Yogtz thoughts, however she couldn't help it. Controlling her mind reading ability was still difficult for her. She bowed her head in apology at Yogtz, "I-I'm sorry!"
Namia was even more confused now, folding her arms, looking at the two and switching between them, "What are you two talking about? You two aren't speaking to each other through your minds are you? That's not fair, I wish to hear your conversations." she said, a bit annoyed.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:34 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Her tail stood up straight as she sat upright sleepily. Her eyes were closed but she was smelling something. It smelled delicious. Byakko sat where she was and continued to sniff at the air. She wasn't sure what the smell was but it smelled like it could be wine.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:08 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz shook his head. "It's alright kupo. I'm just not used to the more... unique abilities some of you students possess," he said. Hollow Bastion Cleanup Committee. I've seen more than my share of gruesome injuries at the hands of these heartless bast... scum, he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:16 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was the first to notice Byakko waking up, her ears perk up, "Byakko? Are you finally awake?" she shouted down at him from above. She then looked at Namia and Yogtz, bowing her head at the two, "Excuse me." She then hopped off the branch, and before she hit the ground, she used Aerora on herself which stopped her from hitting the ground hard. She gently landed on her feet after the Aerora wore off, looking at Byakko as he sniffed the air, "Hm? What are you..?" she then started sniffing the air too, and had smelled what Byakko was smelling, "Wine...?"

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:11 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko's tail wagged furiously. "Yeah!"And it smells close, too.
Byakko stood up, shaking off the grass and dirt. she started walking towards the smell, still sniffing the air.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:09 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka followed behind Byakko, "E-Eh!?" W-Wait, I thought we were supposed to keep you away from wine!" she said as she followed a few steps behind Byakko.
Namia watched as the two girls seemed to walk off, giggling to herself before sighing, "Those two really remind me of the dunce duo..." she said to herself. She decided to stick with Yogtz, since she rarely has a chance to speak with a moogle nowadays.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:38 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko followed the scent all the way to the castle walls. Unfortunately, the smell stopped at the wall. Byakko looked up to see an open window with, as chances would be, an open bottle of wine sitting on the ledge. Byakko frowned. "Wasting magic..."
Waste my power just for that? It's too high up.... If I could... Byakko set her hands against the wall. The bricks were old enough to use as foot and finger holds but young enough to stay standing. With a mischievous smile, Byakko turned around and collapsed against the wall. "Could climb... Too much work..."

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:56 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked up the wall, letting out a sigh of somewhat relief, "Byakko, you're not supposed to drink wine anyway.." she then looked up the wall again towards the window, "Also, I'm pretty sure whoever's wine that is would get mad if it went missing..." she said as her ears went down. She didn't want to get into trouble.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:51 pm
Whoops~ (^~^)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:39 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka sighed, "I-It's all right Byakko..." she felt somewhat bad about stopping Byakko, but it was for the best.
Her ears then perked up when Byakko spoke of how wine became his weakness, "W-Well...I am kind of curious.." she said, her ears twitch.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:20 am
[ooc: Lol, I see you accidentally edited instead of posting a new post XD
That's fine though, just continue on.]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka tilted her head at Byakko, one ear goes down, "You...were fed wine...?" even Odayaka found that quite unbelievable. She then looked at Byakko's hand which squeezed hers, looking at Byakko with her ears going down, "W-Well...then..." she looked down and then looked back at Byakko. "Then...I'll just have to make sure I keep a close eye on you." she said, wearing a small smile on her face. She then put a finger to her chin, "Wait...what about sake? Sake is kind of like wine isn't it?"

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:30 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko nodded and stuck out her tongue. "Sour..."
Sort of, but it tastes weird.
Byakko looked up at the sky. The smell of wine had faded but she had noticed something else. "Clouds? Rain coming?"

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:00 am
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz chuckled at Byakko's antics. The wine is probably all warm and weird tasting from being out in the sun anyway. Why alcohol is on camous in teh first place is beyond me. It'd go great with a steak though. Damn, just made myself hungry again. So much for lunch, he thought. He looked to the sky.
"I hope not kupo. It took me almost an hour to properly fluff my pom pom today and i don't want it ruined," he said.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games