Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:25 pm
murruelecreuset
lief_7
murruelecreuset
lief_7
murruelecreuset
lief_7
how's it going?

Hey Lief next to see you again. Hope to rp with your character soon. smile

Hey, it's been a while, I look forward to rping with you too! What's your character's name?

I have two... Maria Taylor & Evelyn (Eve) Chamberlain

Sweet, well i'll see them soon enough i'm sure haha.

Well Evelyn is in Outdoors class which is the campsite off campus, and Maria has Breeding class so you have plenty of opportunities smile

Well then i will see you in both haha. glad you posted in the campsite, i hadn't figured out where that class was yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:29 pm
lief_7
murruelecreuset
lief_7
murruelecreuset
lief_7

Hey, it's been a while, I look forward to rping with you too! What's your character's name?

Well Evelyn is in Outdoors class which is the campsite off campus, and Maria has Breeding class so you have plenty of opportunities smile

Well then i will see you in both haha. glad you posted in the campsite, i hadn't figured out where that class was yet.

Yeah it's hard to tell where it is at first. Glad I could help.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:31 pm
murruelecreuset
lief_7
murruelecreuset
lief_7
murruelecreuset
lief_7

Yeah it's hard to tell where it is at first. Glad I could help.

anyways, see ya'll tomorrow, time to get off work! Hopefully i can go to class tomorrow although it appears i'll be late, i'll have to talk to marco about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:21 pm
lief_7
Hitsukei
lief_7

Thanks it's nice to meet you too, i'm looking forward to joining in. I've got a little bit of learning to do but it shouldn't take me long.

Fortunately, there's not a ton of stuff to brush up on and since class has only just stated, it'll be easy to jump right into the rp.

It'll be interesting to see which house your student character will be placed in.

ya i can't wait to see where i fit in. Don't really care which one, we'll have to wait and see.
Im not really sure where my first class is actually?! I signed up for Outdoor class hahah but i'm not sure which one that is, is that Gym?

X Kaos X

Hey Kaos, glad to be here, it looks like fun!

Think of it as survival class  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:26 am
Not complaining because i get that it's the rules, but Marco you might consider letting people start rping before the new day but just make them rp out in the city or something. My reasoning being you will lose people's interest if they have to wait 2 weeks to post, you know what i mean? I'm not talking about me personally, i can wait, but as soon as someone is no long excited about a rp you'll probably lose them. Just something to think about going forward. Weather it means letting them rp in their dorm or the headmasters office or in the city on their way, i would suggest it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:31 am
lief_7
Not complaining because i get that it's the rules, but Marco you might consider letting people start rping before the new day but just make them rp out in the city or something. My reasoning being you will lose people's interest if they have to wait 2 weeks to post, you know what i mean? I'm not talking about me personally, i can wait, but as soon as someone is no long excited about a rp you'll probably lose them. Just something to think about going forward. Weather it means letting them rp in their dorm or the headmasters office or in the city on their way, i would suggest it.

Thank for your thoughts. I will take it into consideration and discuss it with my crew 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:43 am
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7

Thank for your thoughts. I will take it into consideration and discuss it with my crew 3nodding

no problem, just and again not complaining, just letting you know a possible concern.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:50 pm
I really hope the ability to create after school clubs will still be a thing in the near future. I don't know about anyone else, but I really look forward to this idea.

If given the ability to create and submit our own club ideas for evaluation, I think I'd be tempted to put forth the suggestion of either a Drama club or an Occult club. I'd also be tempted to do something sports related, like Baseball, since it's be neat to have something related to forming teams and possibly having characters from different houses compete against one another, outside of just Pokemon battles.

I'm just throwing out ideas since I started thinking about it today. Anyone else interested in the whole club creation thing? What are some clubs you'd be tempted to suggest?

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:35 am
Hitsukei
I really hope the ability to create after school clubs will still be a thing in the near future. I don't know about anyone else, but I really look forward to this idea.

If given the ability to create and submit our own club ideas for evaluation, I think I'd be tempted to put forth the suggestion of either a Drama club or an Occult club. I'd also be tempted to do something sports related, like Baseball, since it's be neat to have something related to forming teams and possibly having characters from different houses compete against one another, outside of just Pokemon battles.

I'm just throwing out ideas since I started thinking about it today. Anyone else interested in the whole club creation thing? What are some clubs you'd be tempted to suggest?

I certainly am! The concept might be that the students would need to ask a faculty member to be in-charge of the club (like they do in the animes).
As for what clubs should be created....hmmmm I don't know if it will be possible to have a Breeding Club, Training Club/Battling Club, Friendship Club (to build closer ties to your Pokemon). My only concern with clubs is when are the students going to have time for the clubs? Is it after Afternoon class? Will the students have class every day or every other day?
Having to wait two weeks (or nearly that amount of time) to finish a day of school will begin to be taxing for not only the students but the teachers as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:04 am
Hope the kind
Hitsukei

I certainly am! The concept might be that the students would need to ask a faculty member to be in-charge of the club (like they do in the animes).
As for what clubs should be created....hmmmm I don't know if it will be possible to have a Breeding Club, Training Club/Battling Club, Friendship Club (to build closer ties to your Pokemon). My only concern with clubs is when are the students going to have time for the clubs? Is it after Afternoon class? Will the students have class every day or every other day?
Having to wait two weeks (or nearly that amount of time) to finish a day of school will begin to be taxing for not only the students but the teachers as well.

It might be taxing to do a day in the span of weeks but as you might have noticed it is kind of needed for people to actually start something in the class. Plus with time skips throughout the year it isn't all that bad. Plus that's kind of what the role play is about. It is a school role play after all.

- - - - - - -

As for clubs I'm not sure a Pokémon club maybe or a music or art club might be cool.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:40 pm
Hmmmmm I wonder what we do now.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:41 pm
Perhaps someone should update the Weather/Pokemon topic  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:27 pm
Sorry! Kept forgetting to switch it every time change >.<
It has been updated now~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:20 am
Sorry for the absence. My father was in a motorcycle accident, and I have been juggling between school, work and the hospital. I promise I am back now, and will never leave you again.  

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:53 am
Xaven the Raven
Sorry for the absence. My father was in a motorcycle accident, and I have been juggling between school, work and the hospital. I promise I am back now, and will never leave you again.

Welcome back! I hope everything's okay now 3nodding  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games