Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

X let go of Jaecen's ankle and then walked to the hole in the ground she made. She looked down it and saw nothing but black. She grabbed a pebble and dropped it. There was a very faint ping sound resonating from the hole

"I did this....I don't remember everything my bad dad made me do.....did I do much damage?" She looked over at everyone

A few palm trees fell still in flames landing close to X

"Eep!" X jumped back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen smirked and closed his eyes halfway. "Well, we are outside of the barrier by a few meters so it'll definitely have to be refilled by hand."
Erin rubbed the side of his head. "Tha' was quite a doozy. What's next? A Meteoroid heartless falling from the sky?"
Jaecen pointed at Erin. "Don't jinx us!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

"i think since I...uh....made this mess....I should clean it up?" X said actually offering something she's never done before, cleaning up her own mess.

"I could summon heartless and nobodies to help me fill the hole!"

"do that and you might remain in the dark. Trust me, X. Not worth the summoning." Kelina said appearing from a dark portal

A wall of light forced her back close to the water, she growled and looked up at the sun
"dude, not gonna wreck the place again." she remained where she was but then she looked at everyone ending with Eclipse.
"seems im the last here."

"w...w...why are you here miss Kelina, your not gonna throw me into a dark rift or make me do bad things again are you?"

"heh, not at all actually. I sensed a keyblade being transferred from one person to another and I had to see who, see if they were worthy of wielding such power, and if not, then could I steal it for my collection" she grinned showing her keyring, there were at least a thousand keychains on it and she gave a wicked grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:04 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin scoffed and stood up, brushing off his pants. "Quite th' vicious little kitten,aren't we?"
Jaecen rolled his eyes. "Knock it off. She's one of the people whose bad side you don't want to be on."
"A'right, then." Erin raised both hands level with his shoulders and held a smug grin.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:12 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

Kelina looked at Erin with her green eyes that one could say they could pierce into one's soul, however that wasn't the case this time. She then looked at Jaecen and nodded
"That's right, you and I have met before, for my sister Rose, when Nami was in a coma." she said with a cold voice towards Jaecen.

She then looked at X again and then looked around
"I heard Ruin Ruen was back and I though i'd challenge him, old teacher to old student. That was until I learned that he took interest in little X. I beat the information out of Sasha, quite literally." she grinned darker then looked at X.

"I think since everyone else saw your keyblade, I should too. That's only fair, riiiiiight?"

"no no no! You no get to see it" X protested, she let Carter watch through her eyes, she was actually quite scared right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:31 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen watched X worriedly as Erin stepped behind her and placed a hand on her head. "You'd fight someone who doesn't even know how to use it? Quite despicable, if I do say so myself."

More of their hearts were combining as they continued doing what they were doing. It was a slow process but Carter watched everything that occurred. "My memories and knowledge are yours, X. Take only what you need." He insisted, speaking about his numerous spells and other various information.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:37 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

"well, yeah, your talking to the person who destroyed the academy on multiple occasions, once cuz Ruen liked Kalena more and said I should be more like her!" Kelina growled, darkness started to wisp around her.
She looked back at X
"i could just take her, it would be nice to train a dark wielder, since my son Jaster refused."

X listened closely to what Carter said.
"She scares me Carter..." X said to him internally.
"I....I don't know if I should fight her for being mean or threatening me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked over to Jaecen, nudging her elbow into his arm, "Don't worry...if anything goes wrong...we got about, 3, 4 people who can stop this, including Eclipse."
Wakai walked over to them and stood behind them, leaning in towards them to whisper to them, "Um...who's that? I've never seen her before...or, well, if I did, I don't remember her."
Tsuyoi didn't look at Wakai to answer, "That's Kelina, a friend of Kalena...though, they seem like they want to punch each other sometimes but, that's understandable. One is much more...brutal than the other."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:53 pm
Jaecen Light

Carter was throwing a fit now. "I call bullcrap! I never once compared you two! If I could, I'd come throttle you myself. What you need is a good Kata Chop to the head, you thickheaded Mug!"
He was wasting time with a petty fit, as he couldn't defend himself on his own. Carter crossed his arms and scoffed. "Hmph. Out of all my students, you were the most difficult to deal with. Alright, X. That's it! We're gonna steamroll her with nothing but Martial Arts, no weapon required. So, desummon the keyblade and use a two-finger stance like this."
Carter blinked a couple of times. "Or you could do that..."

Jaecen grit his teeth.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:01 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

(Please forgive me, im hyper and im nerveous and I messed up a ton, please forgive me ))

User Image

X looked down,
"no, I don't go with you.. I wont be trained by anyone except my family!"

"hm you have spirit still, I can't wait to break that!" Kelina rushed at X

X summoned her keyblade
"Stop! Sleep! Teleport!" three spells came from X's keyblade hitting Kelina

Kelian stopped in her tracks and tried to fight off the sleep spell, then she disappeared.

X fell onto her knees exhausted, she slumped forward, however the keyblade didn't disappear this time.

((I accidently deleated this post))
____________________________________________________________-

X whined and sighed
"i really mean it. I want my family to teach me, I wanna stay with my family"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:08 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin sat on his heels so he was level with X. "Listen, White. There's so much goin' on. As long as y'stay thick headed wi' your decision, everyone'll have t'respect it. Got it?"
Jaecen bit his bottom lip, running over to X. He saw that the keyblade was still drawn. he spoke with a smile. "Not bad, kiddo. You're already able to keep it out. It must be quite an effect of Carter's to help you out."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:17 pm
[ooc: xd too hyper]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked over to them with Wakai, folding her arms, "I'll say...you stopped her from reaching you easily. You used 3 spells at once right? Heh, that's better than me anyway."
"Hm? You can't cast numerous spells at once?"
Tsuyoi shook her head, "Nah...I can only do 1 spell at a time." she smirked at X, "Guess that makes you better than me at magic"

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:22 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

X slowly got up to hold onto Erin's neck so when he got up, he could carry her
"mmhmm, thankyou big bro, I like the nickname by the way, big boo" she had trouble saying blue

"im exhausted mommy, daddy."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 pm
Jaecen Light

"He wasn't just a master at swordplay. They didn't call him the Mage of Ruin for nothing." Jaecen said. His bag of tricks included everything from extremely difficult spells to pranks."
"Boo, huh?" Erin grinned and lifted himself off the ground with X in his arms. "We'll work on that, too."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games