Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:14 pm

raylana shook her head slightly, knowing she would never be what he wanted. "kaden you loved her, what if she's still out there?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:21 pm

"Even if she is out there, it can never be like it was. We can never love like we used to. I would rather take my memory of her with me, and move on with my life with someone who I know can only make it better."

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:12 am

raylana smiled a little bit and sat up. "if you're sure" she said softly
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:03 pm

"If you'll have me..." he said just as softly.

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:05 pm

she smiled brightly, a real smile for one of the first times "yes" she said and embraced him gently around the shoulders.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:20 pm

He embraced her, then pulled back a little to look at her face. He brushed some of the hair away with his hand and gazed at her. "you light up when you smile," he said, leaning his forhead against hers.

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:56 am

she blushed brightly and let her forehead rest on his. a soft smile crosed her face. she couldnt bleive he felt like this again
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:41 pm

(is anyone out there????)

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:25 am

(yes just waiting for a time to come in, but i'm still in Inwes skirt)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:07 pm

(you know thats kind of sick)

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:35 am

(not really whee smile )
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:40 pm

(lol good job guys.)
Kaden smiled. There was a knock at the door and he pulled away suddenly, but could not get off the floor before the King entered the chamber. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked harshly, with an acusing glare at Kaden, although he was not sure what it was that he was seeing.

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:05 pm

raylana jumped and looked at her father. "kaden asked for my hand in marrige" she whispered looking down subserviantly
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:11 am

She king smiled widly. "Did he now! Wonderful! We shall have a grand feast tonight! Now get up, get up my boy. There is no need to be getting down on one knee just for her. You could have asked me in passing I'm sure you know." The king said pulling Kaden to his feet.
"It is costom from my country. It..." He tried to make something up... "makes a proposal definate." He said trying to keep a straight face. Most proposals in his country were to the parents, asking for permission. The bride was not seen untill the wedding day half the time.
"Ah, I see. Now that all this cerimony is out of the way, why don't you and me go downstairs for a good smoke, and let my daughter dress herself like a young lady should. That she let you see her this way is beyond me you know..." He sighed and led a reluctant Kaden out of the room and to his grand study leaving Raylana alone.

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:10 pm

raylana sighed and looked down, slightly hurt by her fathers words, she then forced the thoughts out of her head and went and got dressed. she wore a full lavander gown with white corset on top. she brushed her long hair and put on makeup, she didnt really care to go down to dinner but she had to do it for kaden. she waited a few moments until she knew dinner would be served then walked downstairs
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games