Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
~*~ Introductions ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xanimexfreak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm
Hello! i'm Vi and many people give me a lot of nicknames so I don't really mind. I love many animes and manga, but i especially love watching them. I do have a crunchyroll account to watch a few anime there and other places to find other animes to watch. It gets addicting once you find an anime you like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 pm
Greetings V Girl. So why not tell us about some of your favorite Anime/Manga?  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

--the Wicked Die Alone--

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 pm
Allo ^^
I'm Wicked. I love Naruto [though my favorites are actually Choujii and Rock Lee, because Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara are currently involved in a love triangle too twisted to even consider being in love with one of them...], Code Geass and Death Note, as well as the occasional episode of Shin-Chan ;D I've just gotten into Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun and Shuffle! as well. heart
My manga repertiore includes Naruto [but of course], Sugar Sugar Rune [too adorable to put down-!], Pet Shop of Horrors, Ouran High School Host Club, and my all-time favorite: Fruits Basket-!! 4laugh I've also begun reading Tona-Gura! and Are You Alice?, and I do dabble in a bit of Absolute Boyfriend.
My dream is to be a mangaka, and I'm in the process of setting up a shop where I'll be offering chibi-, anime-, manga-, and realistically-styled avatar portait commissions-! 3nodding

Too much-? I know ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 pm
Better too much than too little welcome biggrin  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 pm
I LOVE the username Wicked, and personally I think it's not enough information ^_~

Although I noticed you didn't put Ranma 1/2, which makes me sad, as that was my first Manga @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
I LOVE the username Wicked, and personally I think it's not enough information ^_~

Although I noticed you didn't put Ranma 1/2, which makes me sad, as that was my first Manga @.@

I've never bought a copy, but I did sit down in the middle of the aisle in Book-A-Million and read a chapter and a half once XD
Fruits Basket was my very first; I think Kyo-kun turned me into a fangirl instantly heart  

--the Wicked Die Alone--

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:38 am
Well I saw the Anime of Fruits Baskets, and it was a good one.

You should totally give Ranma 1/2 a try. It's older like Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon, but it's still a goodie. Although the Manga is better since the Anime took out his two most epic fights >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 am
Let me introduce myself with a pun, I'm Doomed Lucid. Anyway though, I enjoy one piece as my favorite Anime, and as you can see I cosplay as Brook. I am always looking for a good manga, so if you know please tell me about it.  

Doomed Lucid

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:31 am
"Well in terms of good Manga, what kind are you into? For me good might me something with crossdressers or sex changes. Lol. Maybe for you it's something with action, or maybe you really love pirate stuff. Tell me what kind of series that you enjoy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 am
Hi! I'm Kaugura RT (RT stands for radiologic technologist, cuz that's what I am ^_^). I love Elfin Lied, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket, Kimi no Todoke, Papillon, etc. there are sooooo many! There are just not enough hours in the day to read them all! Plus I get so caught up in having like 4 exams a week, reading manga and watching anime is my relaxing time. When I can just relax and enjoy the awesomeness that it is. I'm from small town Kansas, but traveled alot with my family because my dad was in the military, but he just retired. I'm in my 7th year of college (no it's not taking me that long to get a degree, I already have one and am working on 2 more ^_^). There aren't many, if at all, people that like anime/manga. I know a few, but they're not as into it. So I can't wait to talk to all of you and meet you! Please take care of me!  

Kagura RT

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:03 pm
welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:01 pm
my names johny, i like nana, naruto, claymore, kaze no stigma, code geass, bleach, blood plus, black blood brothers, full metal alch, and almost anything with vampires in it. um... there are some others but i can't think of any names right now.
um... i like to read, wright stories, draw, and come on gaia.  

overlooked shadow

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:43 am
hello and wlecome new people =D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 am
I should probably reintroduce myself...I had some issues moving and still have no internets. My name is Eugene Elzinga...hence the clever avi name razz I was on here quite often until I moved this summer and started college this fall. I have been crazy busy and without a pc or internet, even now I am on a secondhand netbook on my lunch at school. But it is better than nothing and I will try and be online more. Nice to see familiar faces, and greetings to the people I have not had a chance to meet.  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 pm
Well welcome everyone one and all! I just hope that you will post more often when you have time ^_^  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff