Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:07 am
Andre shook his head.
"I really don't know. Brian only writes a little bit, and Rose I haven't talked too much yet. Do either of you know of a reliable way to find out if they were born in the city and if they have any family at all? I suppose we could ask them, but I would prefer to help them get more relaxed and calm before doing any such thing."
He looked to the closet door Rose had disappeared behind, with the puppy guarding it. He decided to leave her be for now. Picking up the teddy bear Rose had drawn for Brian, Andre walked over to the boy and sat down on the floor in front of him to see if he wanted the toy.
"Are you okay?" he asked, holding the bear out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:14 am
The boy hugged Andre tightly, completely ignoring the bear. He had no family but was almost entirely too sure he had grown up in Byako. He remembered the long nights in the soggy cardboard box in the dark streets of the marketplace. He remembered how he got the scar on his neck and almost died. He remembered all the food he hadn't eaten, he had finally found someone and he didn't want them to be taken away one bit. He wanted to stay with him, with Andre. He nuzzled tightly into Andres shoulder.

Meanwhile the angel moved his fingers over the puppy and whistled to it causing it to come over and lick at his hands. Then he opened the closet door and reached into his sleeve puling out a lolly pop. "Your not being punished little girl, I'm just trying to find you a good home is all. Why don't you come on out of there and we can talk about this hmm?" His voice was soothing and very suggestive. It had soft tones and he had a bright smile. The lollipop was cherry with a chocolate filling.  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:08 pm
Rose looked up at the angel. She stood up slowly and took the angels hand. "Could you really do what you said?" Rose asked taking the lollypop from the mans hand and stuck it in her mouth. With her free hand she wiped away a stray tear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:01 pm
Sarah finished writing up a letter, before folding repeatedly, then tossing it absentmindedly behind her, the folds unfurling into a tiny set of paper wings which carried the paper aloft as it flew away...

Sarah then turned on the angle and shot a glare at him. "And what makes you think I'm incapable of giving this girl a "well-adjusted?" home" she said forcefully.

It was safe to say the "demon" woman was more then a little sore about being insulted by an angle.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:10 am
He looked at the demon carefully. "Are you this girls parental guardian?" He said going back over to his briefcase and removing from an inside cover a pad of paper and a pencil before sitting back down next to the girl and looking back at the demon. "A hospital is a place of death, hardship, and struggles. A proper imagination would flounder here." He began drawing a lollipop on a piece of paper again and handed it to her when it jumped on the page. "You know, I used to be your age too." He said looking back to Rose.

((heh... I had a character that had the same powers you did so I couldn't resist bringing them together.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:28 am
"A proper imagination would do well anywhere in this city. This is Byako, no matter what, things always turn out okay. In the hospital or the slums, Kabina or Kanereshii, things always turn out silly in the end. When there are hardships, they are followed by joys. This is Byako, the land where imagination is immortal."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:07 pm
Roses eyes twinkled with tears ready to fall. "I used to have a family, but they hated me, my mother was the only one that loved me." "Sarah took care of me, but then in my mind my mommy told me to hide, then my daddy killed her." Rose took the lolly pop as a tear fell onto the floor. "Fear, Mr. Angel is my magic trigger, it's almost all I feel anymore, I have to pretend to feel happy." Rose looked at the angel and then at Sarah.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:18 pm
He hugged her. "Bad things happen sometimes." He said reassuringly. It's unfortunate that it had to happen to you." He let her go carefully after a long hug. "You just have to remember that it's not your fault and that your mother made it well into heaven I'm sure." He said smiling softly. Someone like you shouldn't have to be afraid all the time."  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:36 pm
Rose smiled with a real smile this time. "Would you give her the locket back, please Mr. Angel?" she said as she reached in her pocket a pulled out a golden locket that had a picture of Rose inside hugging her mother. " I'll never forget her, but I know that magic can't bring her back."Rose smiled through a tear stained face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:39 pm
Andre was momentarily caught off guard by Brian hugging him suddenly, but hugged the little boy back. He would let the kid hang on for as long as he wanted to.
Meanwhile, he turned his head to better listen to the conversation amongst the rest.
He was still a little surprised that the angel had at first seemed to practically assume he was the guardian for both the children. And if Sarah wanted to take care of Rose, that was just fine with him. He wasn't experienced with children, and was especially daunted by the mere idea of someone suggesting he raise a girl. Him, a businessman who lived in an arena, no less.
"I would have to agree with these people." he said to the angel, indicating Sarah and Phomello with a nod. "Why should a healer in a hospital not be a fit guardian for a little girl who could do so much to brighten up the place? And I still haven't seen much of the city yet, but I'm sure that having people care about them will have more to do with these children growing up to use their abilities for good, than would any specific location. Especially if they can stay friends and go places together."

((Ack, such a cheesy response, but it's the best I can think of at this time of night. XD))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:12 am
Brain continued to hide behind Andre his shy nature continuing to show at this moment.

The angel took the locket carefully. "I'll find her for you." He said putting it in his top coat pocket. "It might take a day or two but I'll find her for you okay?" He said smiling a tear of his won. He wiped it away softly and took a deep breath. "I'm not here to take anybody, I myself am in no place to be a guardian of these children, I have no space for them to live in. I live in the clouds in a little place called heaven where they can't come." He said looking at each respective prospective guardian in turn. "I am only here to make sure that as they are now they are at least being raised by someone of sound mind that truly cares for them and has the money to support them."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:03 pm
Rose smiled brightly and hugged the angel. "Thank you Mr. Angel, and take this too it'll keep you safe." Rose handed the angel her favorite pin of a winged heart. "Goodbye Mr. Angel." She smiled and walked over to Sarah.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:27 am
Sarah knelt turned, and gave a motherly smile, kneeling down and taking the girl in her arms. SHe spoke softly, but with great pride.

"Thats my brave girl."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:02 am
Rose hugged Sarah back. She was happy she finally had a home and that everything was resolved. Rose was thankful that no one was going to hurt her ever again.  

kagura_rockbell

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:53 am
He looked at her and then pulled something out of the top compartment of his briefcase, it was a very ornate pencil. "This pencil has magical properties, if you snap it whatever you made last with it will go back in your book. No matter what." He handed it to her carefully. "Just be careful with it. Please." He said tapping his top pocket and walking towards the front door of the hospital looking back to Andre. "If you need anything give me a call, the numbers already on your cell phone." And with that his gorgeous golden wings ripped though his suit and her was off and back into the sky.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff