Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:48 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy grinned as he spotted Aria. His arm shot out and wrapped around her waist. He pulled her close and tilted her head to the side with his other hand. He held her fast as he leaned in and exposed his fangs to her neck. His fangs rested on her skin as he held her fast. He didnt bite down not yet anyways.

"Do you really want me to die if I can get you several others to kill." said Aria. At the same time you felt something, as if it was going to do something, but you didn't know what it was.

Cy smiled and let go of Aria, she had a point. "Your no fun Aria. Alright then lead the way." Cy said gently, he left Aria unscathed. He'd rather sink his fangs into someone else other than her anyways. He placed his hands behind his back and followed Aria.

she leads you to where the bodies of several people are at. They seem to been some scientist, but most were troops. They were in a highly seal room, that was under the hospital. They were tied by chains and gage with some sort of cloth. It seem to been some computers in the room as well, and some files. The area was quite cold. Their was some sort of fridge in the back. Aria went to look at the files.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:42 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy grinned as he spotted Aria. His arm shot out and wrapped around her waist. He pulled her close and tilted her head to the side with his other hand. He held her fast as he leaned in and exposed his fangs to her neck. His fangs rested on her skin as he held her fast. He didnt bite down not yet anyways.

"Do you really want me to die if I can get you several others to kill." said Aria. At the same time you felt something, as if it was going to do something, but you didn't know what it was.

Cy smiled and let go of Aria, she had a point. "Your no fun Aria. Alright then lead the way." Cy said gently, he left Aria unscathed. He'd rather sink his fangs into someone else other than her anyways. He placed his hands behind his back and followed Aria.

she leads you to where the bodies of several people are at. They seem to been some scientist, but most were troops. They were in a highly seal room, that was under the hospital. They were tied by chains and gage with some sort of cloth. It seem to been some computers in the room as well, and some files. The area was quite cold. Their was some sort of fridge in the back. Aria went to look at the files.

Cy grinned and took hold of one of the Scientists. He tilted the persons neck to the side and exposed his fangs to the persons neck. Cy let out a satified moan as he sank his fangs into the persons neck and their blood ran over his tongue. After he finished with his first victim he took two others, taking his time with feeding from them he sucked them dry.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:16 pm
"No, no this is sick..." said Aria. She started to cry. "Those bastards... they been experiment on the people for several years... even more maybe..." she said. "I got to find out... I gotta know, what the ******** are they doing to them, and why."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:31 pm
Cy turned and listened to Aria. He looked to the other people who were bound and gagged. Cy shook his head and walked up behind Aria. He wrapped his arms around the girl, but not like he had before. He rubbed her back and waited for her to stop crying.

"We've come this far we may as well find out their plans. Is are there any clues in there?" Cy was talking about the files Aria had been looking through. He let go of Aria and wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:35 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy turned and listened to Aria. He looked to the other people who were bound and gagged. Cy shook his head and walked up behind Aria. He wrapped his arms around the girl, but not like he had before. He rubbed her back and waited for her to stop crying.

"We've come this far we may as well find out their plans. Is are there any clues in there?" Cy was talking about the files Aria had been looking through. He let go of Aria and wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth.

"Well, it depicts how the scientist here have been using the human and use them in their experiments to create something called a nightmare." she said. "But it seems they could only create things similar to the creatures we fought at that place, and some others. They seem to be also interested in the beings know as S's."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:41 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

"Well, it depicts how the scientist here have been using the human and use them in their experiments to create something called a nightmare." she said. "But it seems they could only create things similar to the creatures we fought at that place, and some others. They seem to be also interested in the beings know as S's."

"Well with that we pretty much know what theyre doing to them. And Why theyre doing it is simple enough. When things like this happen, the reason behind it is for power, money or maybe they just like to ******** things up."
Cy said as he placed his hands in his pockets.
"I knew this general once, well not personally knew him. But i knew of him. He had a hard on for war. It didnt matter what kind of war long as people died on both sides. Power wasnt a goal for him, just complete and utter chaos."
Cy paused.
"If thats what these people want then they'll be tougher to stop."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:49 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

"Well with that we pretty much know what theyre doing to them. And Why theyre doing it is simple enough. When things like this happen, the reason behind it is for power, money or maybe they just like to ******** things up."
"I knew this general once, well not personally knew him. But i knew of him. He had a hard on for war. It didnt matter what kind of war long as people died on both sides. Power wasnt a goal for him, just complete and utter chaos."
Cy paused.

"Well if I remeber from what we know. The nightmare and S's are not human, or from humans or they would of been able to create them. We also know from the past ecounters with the S's, that they need something to be sacrifice to help in their ressurection. But what are the nightmare and the S's and what fuction do they serve." She said.

She then types on the computer. It appears to be that status of the S's. So far, 1-7 have been active with two dead, and one capture. 0 seem to be still not awaken, but it seem to be a timer going down.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:53 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Cy paused.

"Well if I remeber from what we know. The nightmare and S's are not human, or from humans or they would of been able to create them. We also know from the past ecounters with the S's, that they need something to be sacrifice to help in their ressurection. But what are the nightmare and the S's and what fuction do they serve." She said.

She then types on the computer. It appears to be that status of the S's. So far, 1-7 have been active with two dead, and one capture. 0 seem to be still not awaken, but it seem to be a timer going down.

Cy laughed gently when he saw the screen. A portal of shadows opened up to the left of him and he reached his hand in. He pulled out one of the S's he had encased in a soild crystal ball.

"I forgot i captured him. Thats what it gets for trying to over take me. Ill do that to the rest if need be." Cy said with a grin as he held the ball securely, even if it dropped the ball holding the S wouldnt break and there was no way for it to get out.

Cy turned back to the screen and saw the timer. "Hm.. that i dont like."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:56 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Cy paused.

Cy laughed gently when he saw the screen. A portal of shadows opened up to the left of him and he reached his hand in. He pulled out one of the S's he had encased in a soild crystal ball.

"I forgot i captured him. Thats what it gets for trying to over take me. Ill do that to the rest if need be." Cy said with a grin as he held the ball securely, even if it dropped the ball holding the S wouldnt break and there was no way for it to get out.

"Yes, and from what I can tell their is another s's not far from here." said Aria. "But from what I can tell the only ones who seem to know their nature are the nightmares as far as I can tell."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:01 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Cy paused.

"Yes, and from what I can tell their is another s's not far from here." said Aria. "But from what I can tell the only ones who seem to know their nature are the nightmares as far as I can tell."

"Then lets go capture that S." Cy said as he put the one he had captured back into the shadows. It was safe and sound and only he could get to it and knew where it was.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:05 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Cy paused.

"Then lets go capture that S." Cy said as he put the one he had captured back into the shadows. It was safe and sound and only he could get to it and knew where it was.

"okay." said Aria. "let go."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:10 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Cy paused.

"Ladies first, besides your the one wanting the answers im here just to make sure you stay alive. And for a bit of an adventure." Cy smiled gently, only someone like him would go head first into danger jsut for the fun of it.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:19 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

"Ladies first, besides your the one wanting the answers im here just to make sure you stay alive. And for a bit of an adventure." Cy smiled gently, only someone like him would go head first into danger jsut for the fun of it.

"Okay." she said as she goes to it. They are deep within the swamp. It seem several guards are dead, as well as some odd beast as well. It appears as if some parts of their bodies are also ripped apart. As they came along. They came across the S's. It was ripping apart a person arm and replacing a arm it used with that arm. The creature seem to have several body parts, with different color and looks.

"What the ********." said Aria. She notice the creature was wearing a mask, and it seem to not have any changes near it's head or mask. It went out to attack Aria with it's right arm which was a claw. Aria dodges and goes to grab a fallen officers gun and try to detroy the flesh that the creature attach itself to.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:27 pm
AlexBloodRose

"Okay." she said as she goes to it. They are deep within the swamp. It seem several guards are dead, as well as some odd beast as well. It appears as if some parts of their bodies are also ripped apart. As they came along. They came across the S's. It was ripping apart a person arm and replacing a arm it used with that arm. The creature seem to have several body parts, with different color and looks.

"Hm.." Cy thought for a moment or two. He turned to Aria. "Ready? we may as well attack now." Cy said as he unsheathed two japanese katanas. He turned back to the S's and tried to count them. The creature he figured wouldnt bring them too much trouble. However he could always be wrong. Cy readied himself and took a fighting stance.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:32 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Hm.." Cy thought for a moment or two. He turned to Aria. "Ready? we may as well attack now." Cy said as he unsheathed two japanese katanas. He turned back to the S's and tried to count them. The creature he figured wouldnt bring them too much trouble. However he could always be wrong. Cy readied himself and took a fighting stance.

The creature went on to attack aria fiercely, but with a gun she pick up, she was able to take out some of the creatures flesh, revealing some sort of mettalic flesh. Some sort of oder comes from it's body. "Crap that thing smells." said Aria. But as she did, the ground shakes and the earth splits underneath her and she fell in. The creature soon stares at you and goes to attack you, thinking you weren't much of a threat.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games