Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:41 pm
"huh?" violet looked over at him "you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:49 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
yeah im fine it was weird i thought somebody told me something but i guess it was all in my head sweatdrop  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:52 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
yeah im fine it was weird i thought somebody told me something but i guess it was all in my head sweatdrop

"okay"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:00 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"okay"
hey vi do you think we wil ever find them??? sad  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:14 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"okay"

"probly i hope"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:47 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"okay"

"probly i hope"
my whole life was to search for them but i believe ive gotten into a dead end im afriad sad  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:13 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"okay"

"probly i hope"
my whole life was to search for them but i believe ive gotten into a dead end im afriad sad

"dont give up hope theres always a light at the end of each tunnal not matter how bright its there , we will find them they may not be the way we want them but thire there"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:17 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"okay"

"probly i hope"

"dont give up hope theres always a light at the end of each tunnal not matter how bright its there , we will find them they may not be the way we want them but thire there"
yeah yeah you right vi thanx whee smile  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:19 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"okay"

"probly i hope"

yeah yeah you right vi thanx whee smile

*it really did* i helped you and myself  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:51 pm
*stops at a dead end* man where did that girl go and what did she mean by it will all happen again *leans against wall and ponders and falls through darkness in wall* woah *thud* *darkness dissapears*  

hydra4

EJ0519

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:14 pm
name: Blaze

world:The world that never was

realm: nothingness
past:I poor soul with nothing to live for

what you want to protect the most:short :protect the most:What I need to do to find my heart and soul

weapon:sleeping lion

description: Black t and black jeans

personality:quiet and clam

sex:Boy

power: read minds and teleikinenis

intenions: Find all the keyblade masters and kill them  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:17 pm
hydra4
*stops at a dead end* man where did that girl go and what did she mean by it will all happen again *leans against wall and ponders and falls through darkness in wall* woah *thud* *darkness dissapears*

( appers out of darknees) So u r looking for them to  

EJ0519

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:00 pm
Name: Kage

World: Disney Castle

Realm: Twilight

Past: Her clan serves King Mickey to help rid of the Heartless that took over many worlds. Currently she's on a mission to find her partner, Yue, and the clan's missing princess, Lura. Kage's only family is her twin brother, Ryusuke. Her parents perished in the first battle against the Heartless.

What you want to protect the most: Yue

Weapon: Katana and Kodachi

Description: Very long, dark hair that's been tied back with a silver ribbon. Dark blue eyes and pale skin. Wears black ninja robes with a dark blue sash that is tightly wrapped around her waist, black fingerless gloves, and black boots.

Personality: Quiet, introverted, and wary of strangers. Follows her own set of rules and very independent.

Intentions: Only to complete her mission

Spells/Special attacks: Cura, Blizzara, and Blood Red Moon (Ruby colored shards fall from the sky to either help protect allies or annihilate Heartless and Nobodies)

Weakness: Can't switch to spell casting to hand to hand combat easily. Gets distracted by cute things (such as Moogles) and will do almost anything for sweets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:05 pm
EJ0519
hydra4

(tries to pull the boy out of the portal) The darkness is no place for a boy like you.  

tenshinokage

EJ0519

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:56 am
tenshinokage
EJ0519
hydra4

(tries to pull the boy out of the portal) The darkness is no place for a boy like you.

Iam no boy Iam nothing ( an assion nobody appers behind and try to cut ur head off)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff