Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:12 am
i just popped in to say that i probably won't be here for awhile cause i'm REALLY busy with my quest thread and my lotto, so i'm very sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:13 am
-sigh- Soooo sleepy. I had like no sleep last night due to the dream which scared the hell outta me. :gonk:  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:50 am
t0shi0
-sigh- Soooo sleepy. I had like no sleep last night due to the dream which scared the hell outta me. gonk

What was your dream about?
Want me to try to translate the meaning? xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:34 am
Darkaznstargoddess
t0shi0
-sigh- Soooo sleepy. I had like no sleep last night due to the dream which scared the hell outta me. gonk

Ok well it wasn't that scary, just for during the night when it seemed so real.
So basically I was invited into the car of my dad's co-worker Tony, who was a mad murderer. o_O So I got it (Why? I dunno) and we went to this house, where they (Tony and his gang) were gonna kill some girl and her kid. So I was going along, or else they'd kill me, and inside we were having tea. o_O I was told to stay down and they went to do some "buisness" and then screams were heard. I chickened out and began to run and before I knew it they were chasing me. @_@ So I woke up and was really scared. xD But now I think about it, it was really stupid.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:18 pm
t0shi0
Darkaznstargoddess
t0shi0

So basically I was invited into the car of my dad's co-worker Tony, who was a mad murderer. o_O So I got it (Why? I dunno) and we went to this house, where they (Tony and his gang) were gonna kill some girl and her kid. So I was going along, or else they'd kill me, and inside we were having tea. o_O I was told to stay down and they went to do some "buisness" and then screams were heard. I chickened out and began to run and before I knew it they were chasing me. @_@ So I woke up and was really scared. xD But now I think about it, it was really stupid.

-Running and being chased. Indicates you might be running away/advoiding a issue or are refusing to accept it.
-Car It represents how much independence you have and symbolize how much control you have in your life.
Scream Anger.

Those are the meaning of key idems in your dream. Its possible that you are trying to advoid someone getting mad at you or don't believe its your fault for whatever reason they are angry. While with the car it seems you are just tagging along.
Just a guess.

Read the meanings of the key idems and check with your subconcious and your life.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:37 pm
Darkaznstargoddess

-Running and being chased. Indicates you might be running away/advoiding a issue or are refusing to accept it.
-Car It represents how much independence you have and symbolize how much control you have in your life.
Scream Anger.

Those are the meaning of key idems in your dream. Its possible that you are trying to advoid someone getting mad at you or don't believe its your fault for whatever reason they are angry. While with the car it seems you are just tagging along.
Just a guess.

Read the meanings of the key idems and check with your subconcious and your life.

Very interesting indeed.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

xoCrow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:21 pm
I always get these weird dreams.. x.o;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:48 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
t0shi0
Darkaznstargoddess
t0shi0

Scream Anger.

Just a guess.

reading this analysis and then reading t0shi0's most recent rant.... it's scary eek  

Cat-Whiskers

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:09 pm
Cat-Whiskers

reading this analysis and then reading t0shi0's most recent rant.... it's scary eek

What? What? Tell meeeeeeeee. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:15 pm
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

the rant with your little two year old brother.  

yalie5

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:14 am
yalie5
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

the rant with your little two year old brother.

I meant why ish it scary?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:02 am
i just came back from the concert.. whee  

[Pink Lady]

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:20 pm
Cat-Whiskers is going on a two day one night outdoor camping canoeing trip. If he does not return within 3 days, assume he has been mauled down and eaten by a bear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:35 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Cat-Whiskers is going on a two day one night outdoor camping canoeing trip. If he does not return within 3 days, assume he has been mauled down and eaten by a bear.

Good luck Cat, try not to catch rabies or feed too many wild raccoons.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:51 pm
Cat-Whiskers

-says to her pet bear- Alright Grizz, remember don't eat too much. You might get fat ^_~
-looks up- Huh? Oh hehe... -laughs nervously- Have fun Cat.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games