Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 pm
((I saw that. Silent saw a shroud and put it on the table. Shroud however is a cloak so i thought she was referring to something else.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 am
((aha ^^))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:18 am
The swirling vortex opened and out he stepped, the sight of the massive library almost breath-taking.

Almost.

He approached the buildings main doors and stepped through, his eyes taking in the rows and shelves stuffed full with thousands of books in the main foyer alone. Who knew how many tomes lay undiscovered in the depths of this ancient library.

But he wasn't here to read.

He found a relatively stable table and pulled up a chair, kicking up his legs as he waited.

"Esteban, eh'? We have much to discuss...oh yes we do..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm
A noiseless and undetectable alarm was triggered as a man in armor entered into the library and passed by Esteban's briefcase, which managed to blend in perfectly with the wall. 100 stories up, Esteban recieved the alert. "My my my," he said as a PDA-like pad began vibrating in his suit-coat pocket. He reached in and pulled it out to look at the message. After a quick scan, he turned to towards Die and spoke. "It seems we have an intruder on the on the first floor, at the entrance, Miss." He stuck his device back in its pocket and continued. "I left a sentry at the door, I hope you don't mind. "It is up to you of course, but I would like to continue my search. However, if you feel you should go and look into the matter, than I will follow you."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 pm
"And they think this mortal drivel is art?"

With a snort, he threw down the copy of War and Peace he had been reading, merely because he had nothing else to do as he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:43 am
When the man entered the Library, Rowen tilted his head slightly, and his eyes unfocused. He generally didn't extend his senses so far, but since he could, and since the place was supposed to be relatively deserted, he was keeping a metaphorical eye open for a certain kind of life force. Or lack there of.

When Esteban pulled out the PDA, the young man's eyes moved to the other man, then to Die, and he nodded. It wasn't just Esteban and his apparent techno-savvy ways. There was a man on the main floor, and he was... bored.

Rowen McNeill

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:42 pm
Blaize paused to admire the architecture of the building before entering. "Aiya..... It took longer to find then I thought it would....." She sighed, looking around the library, and spotting Memon at a table, his legs propped up and a discarded copy of War and Peace nearby. She smiled and walked over, sitting down on the table. "I came.... So now what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:56 pm
With a mysterious grin, he lifted his hands in a shrugging motion.

"And now, we wait."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:04 pm
Die pursed her lips. "The Library is supposed to still be closed. We'll have to deal with them when we return to the first floor. I thank you for the alert, Doctor," She caught Rowen's eyes and returned his nod with a very small one of her own.
The whole building shivered, as if it had been gently brushed by something dark and horrid. The feeling of motion was more pronounced in the elevator.
Die didn't seem to notice. She looked as if she was going to say something, but seemed to decide against it. She crossed her arms and leaned in the corner again, her wings folded tight and her ring-bound tail twined around her legs as the elevator shuddered into motion. It didn't show, but she wanted to get down quickly, before they had to climb all thirty-odd stairs to the next floor or worse.
The building shivered again as the elevator began to move down.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm
Blaize shrugged and sniffed the air. "There are others here.... three... one female and two male.... there scent is faint.... like their up stairs quite a ways......" Blaize sighed, creating and playing with a small flame between her hands. She was careful to not let it burn anything.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:30 pm
"Thank you, Blaize. In truth, only one person concerns me here. The others not so much, unless they can prove beneficial to my plans in the future."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 pm
"No problem.... It's sort of instinct by now..... Are we here to recruit?" She looked over at Memon, the flame spinning in a circle around her finger.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:53 pm
He chuckled lightly at her innocent question.

"In a manner of speaking."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:12 pm
Blaize shrugged. "Well whatever you want... Since your the boss." She turned her attention back to the flame in her hands, tossing it between them. I can't tell what they might be..... So I'll have to be on guard....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:21 pm
He gave another chuckle at her response, righting himself in his chair.

"You should relax a little, my dear Blaize. Are you expecting hostility?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games