Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Nights of Horror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
"never wound...what you cant kill"said xonan as xidan punched him multiple times with out ash knowing because he's paying attention to xonan and xonans hand goes back to normal
*He grabs them both by their heads and smashes them together, crushing their skulls.*

nothing affects them so their skulls aren't broken and they dont break a sweat,they aren't tired"you tired yet"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:46 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
"never wound...what you cant kill"said xonan as xidan punched him multiple times with out ash knowing because he's paying attention to xonan and xonans hand goes back to normal
*He grabs them both by their heads and smashes them together, crushing their skulls.*

nothing affects them so their skulls aren't broken and they dont break a sweat,they aren't tired"you tired yet"
"Heh heh. Not one bit."  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Heh heh. Not one bit."

"you know what,your a major pain in the a** you know that"
they smirk"whatever,we can go at this all night,but we both know who's gonna win,your gonna get tired,and you'll feel so week,then we'll have the advantage,your even lucky we haven't done this to you"
xidan raises his arm pointing to the whole town and a ball of energy came out as went to the whole town and exploded,destroying the whole town  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:54 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Heh heh. Not one bit."

they smirk"whatever,we can go at this all night,but we both know who's gonna win,your gonna get tired,and you'll feel so week,then we'll have the advantage,your even lucky we haven't done this to you"
xidan raises his arm pointing to the whole town and a ball of energy came out as went to the whole town and exploded,destroying the whole town
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS XIDAN?!?!?"  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Heh heh. Not one bit."

"here we go again with this damn story,I HATED YOU"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:56 pm
Tara looks at all of them."Why are we fighting each other for?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:58 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Heh heh. Not one bit."

"Wh.... What? What are you talking about? We were best friends. Why did you hate me?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Heh heh. Not one bit."

"Wh.... What? What are you talking about? We were best friends. Why did you hate me?"
Tara looks at them"Stop all of this fighting!!!! its all pointless!!!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"SHUT UP TARA"xidan looks at ash"i hate you because,you keep teasing,and i didn't beat you up by accident,i did it on purpose,and i know how you agree with everything,and you beleived me"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:19 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"SHUT UP TARA"xidan looks at ash"i hate you because,you keep teasing,and i didn't beat you up by accident,i did it on purpose,and i know how you agree with everything,and you beleived me"

Tara looked at them all.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

Tara looked at them all.
"Is that what this is about? When we were kids? Xidan, I never meant any of those things. I was just joking. If you didn't like it, you should have said something."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:27 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

Tara looked at them all.
"Is that what this is about? When we were kids? Xidan, I never meant any of those things. I was just joking. If you didn't like it, you should have said something."
Tara looked at them. She didnt know what to say to stop them all from fighting.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:29 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

Tara looked at them all.

"its not just that,your always wanting to be to good,and thats what i hate,it wouldn't kill you to turn bad"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:31 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Tara looked at them all.

"its not just that,your always wanting to be to good,and thats what i hate,it wouldn't kill you to turn bad"
"I just have one question. Why are you working with Xonan. Don't you hate your brother? You've been saying, for as long as I've known you, that you loathed and despised him. When did that change?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:31 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Tara looked at them all.

Tara looks at them.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces