Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:38 am
kyoslove74
looks at the guyes like this o.o wtf what has gone over the world of guyes well b&b is nto there she doesn't want to eb spanked so ties both toki and blue up for a little bti as she puts makeup on blue face and puts toki into a dress as well blue showign off there hairyu legs as she puts toki into a positions where he si proposing to blu and blue looks as if hes happy and crying.

Wtf?.. eek stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:37 pm
@kyo: I was trying to protect B&B from Babi's brutal spanking! scream

-ties up kyo and pushes her to Babi-
Do with her as you wish... lol  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:37 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74
looks at the guyes like this o.o wtf what has gone over the world of guyes well b&b is nto there she doesn't want to eb spanked so ties both toki and blue up for a little bti as she puts makeup on blue face and puts toki into a dress as well blue showign off there hairyu legs as she puts toki into a positions where he si proposing to blu and blue looks as if hes happy and crying.

Wtf?.. eek stare

yeh i agree, i can hardly undertsand what you are typing kyos sweatdrop

and bad Toki mad you shall be punished domokun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:18 pm
Tokioka
@kyo: I was trying to protect B&B from Babi's brutal spanking! scream

-ties up kyo and pushes her to Babi-
Do with her as you wish... lol

no! toki! your evil stare eek she was caught unaware and really shock and fell on blu is in too much shock snaps out of it and tries to wiggle off blu trying to get to her feet again  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:04 pm
*is back*

*glomps Toki* Yay, thank you for saving me from that stupid perverted idiot! heart My hero! 4laugh

*glares at Babi* stare Babi-niikun, you have acrossed a very very thin line. stare You shall die. *calmly drags Babi into a closet with a bat in one hand*

*muffled screams and shouts* HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME WITH MY BACK TURNED, EH, EH?! YOU LITTLE *BEEP BEEP BEEP*!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:07 pm
rofl I don't feel pain at all. =/  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:14 pm
Damn you. *feeds to lions*

*savours the moment*

If this doesn't work, I'm gonna hand you over to Toki-niikun to dispose of you. mrgreen Your choice. Being eaten and torn apart by hungry lions or being... um.... in the possession of Toki. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:17 pm
BlacksandBlues

*savours the moment*

If this doesn't work, I'm gonna hand you over to Toki-niikun to dispose of you. mrgreen Your choice. Being eaten and torn apart by hungry lions or being... um.... in the possession of Toki. twisted

Uh, I don't know! crying I'm sorry B&B, I'll do anything, just don't hurt me! whee  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:59 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
BlacksandBlues

*savours the moment*

Uh, I don't know! crying I'm sorry B&B, I'll do anything, just don't hurt me! whee
What to do, what to do?

How about I blow up Babi's beloved TVB? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:23 pm
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
BlacksandBlues

*savours the moment*

What to do, what to do?

I don't really care (but I actually do), but I bet angry mobs are going to chase you for blowing up "chinese #1 best tv station." lol  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:30 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
BlacksandBlues

*savours the moment*

What to do, what to do?

I don't really care (but I actually do), but I bet angry mobs are going to chase you for blowing up "chinese #1 best tv station." lol
Like I'd be afraid of an angry mob? I've faced worst before and survived to tell the tale! The tale of toki! biggrin -cheesy grin-

-goes off to blow up TVB- ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 pm
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
BlacksandBlues

*savours the moment*

What to do, what to do?

Like I'd be afraid of an angry mob? I've faced worst before and survived to tell the tale! The tale of toki! biggrin -cheesy grin-

What tale? stare

And you can't blow up TVB or else I'll kill you. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:59 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
BlacksandBlues

*savours the moment*

What to do, what to do?

What tale? stare

And you can't blow up TVB or else I'll kill you. 3nodding
You know... that tale... I just made up. xd

And I'm not afraid of death by Babi, you couldn't kill me if you tried. lol -flicks babi on the forehead-
-shoves him out the way and continues walking towards TVB-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:42 pm
she had exscaped unnoticed ninja and untied herself while lookign around. Then steals all of the chocolates xd  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:59 pm
rofl

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games