Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:35 am
Hmm. I'm a lady from Oregon. 18 years old.
Call me Para.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am
Hellos! Call me Anju if you like. I apparently have many nicknames from friends like...Kotom-tom, Mimi, Roxas, Momiji, Donut, Caboose, ect...
I'm a total music fanatic! I listen to it 24/7! even when i'm asleep...so i geuss i dream about music? I like almost everything 'cept oldies and jazz or anything too soft. Makes me tired. I listen mostly to R&B, Hard Rock, Metal, Alternative, just random stuffs like that. Some very odd reason when I listen to metal I go to sleep very calm and wake up refreshed...maybe i just need some loud music to calm me down? Yeah...My Favorite color I would say blue or black...kinda noticable ain't it? I can be very random and I like to get sugar rushes and go crazy. I'm also a laid-back kind of person at times that just doesn't care what people do. I'm pretty open with things i don't care...yeah wanna know more just ask...  

DerpyPewp

Sparkly Fatcat

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:29 pm
Yeeeeeeaaah.
Since I've changed so much, I'll go ahead and re-introduce myself.

Ko-neko_Chan.
Call me:
o Ko
o Gummi
o GummiKiss
o Kat

I collect nicknames; have at least 26.
Got a list somewhere; don't wanna dig it up and list s**t. ;D

Been here since last admin...left, came back just now.
We'll see if I don't quit again. lol Last time it's just because
I became un-active and so I decided to save the mods/admin trouble
and just go ahead and leave. ;3

Bands I adore:
AC/DC
The Dresden Dolls
Breaking Benjamin
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
The Medic Droid
Bullet for my Valentine
The Used
Neurosonic
Hedley
Anything Dr. Demento
Any musical songs [Especially RENT, Cats and Phantom of the Opera.]
[Oh yeah. And no, I can't STAND Nightwish's rendition of "Phantom of
the Opera". I'd rather listen to Sarah Brightman and Emmy Rossum than
Tarja. neutral ]

Music that I'd rather gouge my ears out than listen to:
Miley Cyrus
Jonas Brothers
From First to Last
Disturbed
High School Musical

More on my music taste is on my profile on autoplay.
;3 If it lags your computer, oh well. I like my music
fast and when I want it. Thanks.

I like winking emoticons. You don't? ;D Don't care.

So yeah. I've become "meaner" but I'm still very kindhearted.
I do not open up easily.
I'll tell you what I like and what I don't.
What I don't like, don't you dare pick at. I WILL get defensive.

I hold a grudge against:
Alcohol
Cigarettes

I'm a hypocrite. Yeah, I'll admit it. :/
I hate alcohol. I've tried wine.
I hate cigs, I love the smell of them.
But I hate booze way more than cigs.
Do not talk to me about booze. I will not talk to you back.
Well, unless I bring the subject up. Then it's my fault. :/

I'm sarcastic. I like anime/manga, not nearly as much as I used to.
Red is my favorite color. ;D Get over it, dears.
I also still like cartoons. Most any. Most Nick ones.
Hate CN. Love the old s**t from there though.

Johnny Bravo
SWAT Kats
Thundercats
Sailor Moon
DBZ [Everything before the Cell Saga]
Mr. Stain on Junk Alley [If someone has heard of it/watched it, please tell me! ;DD Not very common, but an awesome anime!]
Any Miyazaki movie.

I adore Julia Roberts, Robin Williams and Will Smith.
Best three actors ever. Don't agree? Give me suggestions. ;D I'm open.
Oh yeah. Sally Field is pretty rockin', too.
Pretty Woman is my favorite movie. <3 Less than three quadrillion.

Yeah this is getting long. I like to introduce myself. I'm outgoing, want to be an actress one day and am working towards my goal, already trying to get connections.

In fact, Joanne from the ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST OF RENT is coming to visit some old friends [my friend's parent] and she's gonna be in my town. She wants to meet me. x3 So I'm pretty much excited.
I make good grades, do my homework and keep up with stuff. I'm in honors classes and I hate stupid people.

Not ignorant; just stupid.

I'm a Christian. Yes, I love Jesus. Yes, I believe in God.
Don't hate me, I won't hate you.
Don't shove your religion down my throat, and neither will I.
I'm not here to preach at you.
God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts, anyway. ;3
Oh yeah. I talk in third person, too.
Get over it. ;3

So. That's Ko. <3

TL;DR?
Get over it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:29 pm
hmm. i guess i can say that i love playing video games, specially brawl & rockband. annnd i loove photography o: and cosplaying.  

`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:43 pm
*Well, I've been in this guild for a little while, but I may as well introduce myself.

*My names Kelly, but most call me KellyBean (s'posed to be like jelly bean i guess..)

*Since everyone seems to be mentioning it, I do cut, but I'm trying to stop.

*I'm 12 years old, but I guess I can pass as 18+. (I was at an Anti-Flag meet/greet and Pat asked if I was registered to vote)

*I'm straight edge. Minor Threat bitchezz!!!! haha.

*Uhhh...I'm not emo, although at my old school everyone was calling me emo, still don't know why...anywho not emo, PUNK.

*My favorite bands are probably Anti-Flag, Rancid, Down We Go and The Nihilists.

*I live in (near) Seattle, Washington, USA

*I'm in 7th grade and unfortunately have to go to a very ghetto Jr. High.

* And finally, I loveeee going to shows. Especially seeing my neighbor Kyle's band. Real fun shows, they get to open for the misfits in november biggrin

Check out my youtube vids. Account names are 6blink182 and KTJLvideos.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 pm
Cool idea! I'll intro myself.

My name is Samantha. I just started. i'm a 15 y/o from pennsylvania.  

wiccan of the moon

i i s p a r k

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 am
Hi my name is Adrienne and I'm 13 and I am shy and I have a hard time making friends and I used to cut myself but I stop for a while  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:11 pm
hi my name is megan im 14 and i live in north carolina and yes i cut myself  

Saphiragrim

Trichromatism

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:14 pm
Hey everyone. My name is Trichromatism, but i go by Trich or Trichro. Ill probably hang mostly in the music forums.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 am
My name is Darke Skye. You can call me Skye. I live in North Carolina and am a single mom with an 8 year old son. I am currently taking courses in Medical Office Procedures and Technology in order to find a new job.

I suppose its possible that I may be too old to be called Emo, but for all intents and purposes I feel like I've been Emo most of my life. That being said, I may not know all the bands, clothing and "lingo" that may go with being Emo today, but I do know the "emotional" part of it.

I hope this will not put off any potential friends, but I try to be honest. I also want to let everyone know that I am open minded and will not pass any type of judgment on you. I believe open minds sometimes come with closed mouths. I will listen if that is what you need. I will try to be there for you if you need me.

Skye

Darke Skye

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

-scenesandsirensarelove-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:49 pm
Ello ello! My name is Jenelle, I am 15 (basically 16). I happen to live in Maine. Ummmmmm... I am involved with a whole buncha stuff at my school this includes drama, GSA, student mentors and winter cheering (I find it fun and complex). Outside of school, I am in a band I play bass guitar in "my" band but I can also play electric guitar, piano, clarinet, flute, and I am learning how to play the violin. I also sing. (I know, I have no life). The only reason really of why I go on myspace is to find underground bands, and to see if any local bands are playing on the weekend. Ummmmm... I write poetry (I'm trying to figure out ow to convert them into songs). Ummmmmm... I do jazz dance. I don't really have a favorite band/genre/instrument etc. I find them all enjoyable in their own way. However I do have a favorite color of which is lime green (if you ever look at my youtube page it would be obvious xD) I am a veg head and a ginger kid, wow what a weird combo. I am easy to get along with and very understanding (not to sound vein) so if anyone needs someone to talk to give me a shout out and I will try my best. Anywhore, wanna know more? PM/comment me I won't bite =]

~Jenelle  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:08 pm
hello im kaylee i live in cali i am 18 i am very unique i have 12 toes and im a great listener i love to help whenever and whoever i can i am bisexual but im not all crazy like OMG hot girls like most ppl think i am ill be friends with anybody as long as ur nice i got hacked on my old account and only had this one about a week add me if u want i dont have that many friends im also random and love to make ppl laugh i like to draw write paint anything arttistic i love to do  

the_defective_one

Dudezzz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:26 am
You can call me Tortus. I'm 19 and get told pretty often that I like emo music. I also draw some self-confessedly emo drawings...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:51 am
|She feels as though
She won't last another day

Please save me|I've been waiting

. . . .

So I guess I'll introduce myself as well. . . .

My name is Kira.
You can call me that, or Kopira, or Lucki, or Kiki.
I don't mind pet names either. xb

I'm fifteen this coming Christmas.

Art and literature are my outlets.

I listen to lots of music; my favourite band will always be My Chemical
Romance. I listen to indie, metal, rock, emo, industrial, hardcore, and yes,
even country music. I like basically everything.

I can get hyper one the internet sometimes. Just a warning. -eye twitch-

. . . .
Been aching|For too long

But it's too late
To realize you've made mistakes|

kiratrocity

Majix The Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 am
m0ky
Rellik San
Introduce yourself, so we can get to know you and avoid cluttering the place up with introduction threads. Or influx is upto about twenty odd a week (but only 5% or so of those ever post :S), so this should save space

well this is a smart idear... ill intro me agian

hi my name is mark im 17 male form australia, i work as a computer tech i love music and playing my guitar.. some of my fav bands are MCR, Cradeln of filth, children of bodom,atreyu,falling up, A7x, megadeath so on and so on smile

Yes...Children of Bodom...one of my favorite metal bands
Anyway, I am the great Spencer, and I am 18...no job as of yet, bouts to get one though...I like ICP, Twiztid, Iron Maiden, Job for a Cowboy....
And Also, so obsessed with comic books, I nearly cried when Captain America died  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games