Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:39 pm
((You're right, screw it...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:42 pm
(I mean, if you really want to, that's fine, I was just saying it looked alright to me.)  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:48 pm
oh look a party

Hogua has seen the whole mess and watched with what might almost be amusement.

and at Richards comment smirked a little as he appeared directly in front of Richard as he turned around.

"yah I'm really lost to"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:54 pm
It seemed realative peace had returned to the necropolis.... the undead were just as happy to return to resting, or whatever else it was they did in their free time...

Hugh (Vitriol) was not so happy however, he was still in the depths of his flawed rage, eager to take vengance for his disrupted party on just about anyone.

"YOu think you can just pass this off like it was nothing?!" shouted the homonculous, snarling with the full display of his teeth.

He swung the shovel in his hands full force at FIrion while he climbed out of the grave....

And hit... a tree.

The shovel's edge got stuck in the tree, and the handle broke, Hugh (Vitriol) tumbling to one side from his now unguided force.

He sat in a heep against a head stone, with an odd smile on his face. "I'm, happy now."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:56 pm
"GAH!" Richard yelled, then hissed and slinked away rapidly. "Seriously, kid, where do you come from? I ditched you not ten minutes ago! You're friggin' everywhere!" He lit his hand up and tossed a fire spell at Hogua. "Leave me alone!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:00 pm
Hogua fell flat backwards onto the ground as the fire raced over him,Hogua now just lay their on the ground his sleepy eyes looking at Richard.

"common now...don't get like this,it makes my day so much harder..."  

Gihn_the_wolf

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:08 pm
"You make my day harder, you nut." Richard complained. "I don't want to help you, nor do I want you to be helped. I don't even want good things happening to you. Go away and find someone else to stalk."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:12 pm
Firion calmly walked up to the two of them and then turned around, revealing the hind of his pants singed, revealing heart print boxers.

"know anything about the scorch mark on my a**?"  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 pm
Hogua rose up from the ground not by his own limbs moving but just as if his feet were stuck to the ground like a sand dummy,rather a creepy site I'd imagine.

I wonder when he's gonna get it into his head that telling me to go away dosent work...

"are you done?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:22 pm
"hello, scorch mark on my a**, who of you did it?" said firion impatiently.  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:24 pm
Tobias walked over to houga and stood in front of him. He held up his hand as to say hello but a strange wind buzzed around his hand like a saw blade. "I can tell that saying leave means nothing to you but what about etching it into your flesh... would you leave then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:33 pm
...it seams people are bent on making me do things...lets see...about 10 seconds should do it...

time was null for a moment,in that moment Hogua had simply waled around his would be attacker and took the bag containing Richards companion and wished he was someplace...with good food,time resumed again just in time for them to see Hogua fade away seemingly from existence.

((goin back to the naga scales))  

Gihn_the_wolf

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:38 pm
Richard watched this and sighed. "Thanks. That guy was really getting on my nerves." He stood upright again, and brushed himself off. "Anyway, you." he said, pointing to Firion. "The scorch mark was that boy's doing. I did everything I could to stop it, but he was too fast."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:53 pm
"That was weird... I saw him walk by me but I couldn't move." Tobias said with raise of his eye brow. He looked over at the man Houga had been harassing and shruggd. "Is there anything of value to you that he might have taken, thats what I read in his mind I guess thats how I saw him just move right past me."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:59 pm
Richard shook his head. "Nope. He stole the ashes of a guy I used as a meatshield, but I didn't need it anyway. I was planning on burning him again anyway. Thanks, though."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games