Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:38 pm
Yousei coughed and sputtered, bringing more blood to her lips. It was becoming harder for her to breathe.. Her eyes were open, but her vision was blurring. Suddenly, she heard a peculiar song being played. Only a few seconds after hearing this strange music, her vision began to clear. She looked up and saw the face of a newcomer, though she soon sank to the side. This forced Yousei to quickly sit up, out of concern for the musician, but her wounds had not fully healed, and she immediately cringed and gritted her teeth in agony before returning to her previous position. She looked over to the bard who had rescued her, and sighed, relieved to find that she was merely unconscious. The young Elf then turned her attention to yet another newcomer, who had rescued her from the fray, "Pl--!" she sputtered, before coughing up the remainder of blood in her pipes. "Please," she pleaded meekly, "see that she is kept safe." Yousei pointed weakly at Julianna, who had recently lost consciousness. She smirked and politely added, "Thank you.."

Karasu had already mercilessly ripped apart several of the guards, as she relieved herself of the tensions that had built up since their arrival on the Eastern Province. In one burst of flames, she managed to clear a large section of them, though she was careful not to allow her flame to touch her allies. She then saw Yousei lying on the ground and opened her wings, charging through the wall of guards and knocking them down simultaneously, before yielding to her master's side.

The guards were horrified by the skill that each member of the group possessed, though they were trained to keep fighting. But, as they looked about, they realized that very few of them remained.. and they had no way of calling for reinforcements. They had not thought that it would even take this number of men to take down the small group of travelers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:32 am
Miles turned to face the source of Yousei's voice, amazed. He began towards her, as his weapon began towards him. Forgetting completley about it the hard wood struck him on the back of the head sending him down. "********! That hurts" He muttered, rubbing the back of his head. He stood and stayed still for a minute or so. He shook it off and continued towards Yousei, kneeling down beside her. "I'm glad you're alright. That was a pretty bad cut"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:44 am
"Don't worry, I will." Aeronwy replied. He quickly ran over to the limp bard, and gently picked her up and moved her away from the major fighting, disembowling a guard along the way. He checked the bard's vital signs, and found she was still breathing and her heart was still beating. "That's a relief. I would hate for one of my allies to die before I even met her." he said. Aeronwy turned to stand guard, bracing for the rush of guards, but none came. "Finally!" he said, relieved.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:09 am
Witium grinned as another's blood splattered across his face, "Ahaha." He marched by Yousei, Miles and Karasu, "We've still got a city to get through guys." With that he turned his attention to a near by guard. While heaving his sword straight threw the guards knee he grabbed the guard's collar and smashed his forehead agianst the guards. After ripping the sword out from the guard he continued back-handing another and cleaving off a another guards arm, "We'll make a river of blood seep through this cities streets." The blonde elf was now blood drunk, his sword and fist struck feircly and without mercy. While be-heading one of the few guards left, the rest retreated to warn others.

Witium turned around, his body covered in others blood and his eyes sternly content. Camthalion's body still lay limp over his shoulder, "You guys ready to move on yet?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Seg growled as his blade sundered through one guard's sword and into his face, turning on his heel he punched a guard in the gut before thrusting upward into his heart sending blood over his gloved hands.

"Geh...This is getting old, we need to get out of here. The wounded need treatement." This had to end now, and there was only one way he saw that would happen.

He closed his eyes and lowered his sword as one single thought went through his mind, his chest heaving heavily breathing. A sense of worry and fear for his current uneasy truce with the party lingered in his mind and his heart. A soft red glow surronded him making his clothes and hair gently wave.

But it had to be done....He'd summon his inner power. Join Karusu....

...revert to a dragon...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:28 pm
Aeronwy glanced in alarm at Seg, worried that he may have been struck by an arrow. But then he saw his outline waver, and realized it was some kind of alteration magic. He killed several guards who made for the unconcious bard, then turned to the female elf who had charged him with protecting the bard. "I don't mean to be rude, but what exactly are you guys doing here in the first place?" he asked.  

Demonix13

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:49 pm
The Brother-Leader remain seated, his fingertips touching, his elbows on the cushions, crouched over as if he were thinking. But he wasn't. He was thoroughly enjoying this display of carnage and torment. How the company of 5 practically doubled in a span of minutes was truly satisfying. Two elves, a dead elf, a human, a dragon, a changling, a bard, and an amphibious human. This was certainly a crowd worth watching. He waited patiently for Kraid to enter his domain, most likely to cry out in misery after not killing the one that would release him from Shadowed form, Yousei.

But he did not care of the result of the battle. He knew this was a battle he would loose. The carnage proved it to be true. But as he sat perplexed by the ongoing battle, he was already formulating a battle strategy for the near future. Seeing them insurgents fight, he witnessed their faults, openings in which to kill them off. Kraid could do this on his own, but he had another creature in mind to help him out.

"Guard!"wailed the Brother-Leader.

"Yes, my lord."

"Bring forth the Giant in the lower cellars. I will need to converse with him immediately."

"Giant? My lord, what giant?"

"Do as I say, ensign. Bring me SAGOR!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:38 pm
Yousei looked up at him curiously; it took her a moment to understand him. She then replied weakly, "We had to.. rescue Camthalion..." Her gaze slowly turned to the Elf that Witium had been supporting since they found him. "The Cult killed him.."

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Angantyr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:33 pm
(( Sorry I wont be active its spring break gotta party with the guys sweatdrop I havent really assimilated into the rp yet so it shouldnt be a big issue))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:39 pm
"Ah, so it is a matter of revenge?" Aeronwy inquired. "I don't blame you. But if you don't mind me asking, what good will having his body do us? And who are we trying to get to?"

He whirled and smashed a guard in the throat with his meteor hammer, crushing his windpipe and ending the guards life.  

Demonix13

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:41 pm
[EDITED]

Witium growled at the amphibious creature when he asked why he carried Camthalion's body, "Because no elf should die here!" He raised his blade slightly before slamming it down into another guard, "And yes, we are here for revenge...lots of it." The elf looked over to Karasu and motioned her to follow them, "We've got to proceed on." From there the Witium pressed on.

Sagor looked to his now lively fingers in the darkness of the cold concrete celler he sat in. "A life of servitude, hmm. Would i rather have died?" The Half-giant pondered with his eyes closed as he scratched his chin, "Well, soon enough I'll test those adventurers strength agian." He stood up and walked slowly over to the gray concrete wall. With his thick fingers he touched the wall and slid his fingers down it, "I cannot be a man's tool. None the less, I'll play this out until i find my escape."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:52 pm
"There is no escape for Monsters like us, My friend," Kraid spoke quietly from against an opposit wall. "It's been a while," He grinned, stepping towards the large creature. "How goes being the Avatar? Working out for you alright?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:34 pm
Sagor turned to look at Kraid, "Oh hello old friend." He tighted his fist as purple sparks shot off it, "Well, I never imagined a avatar to become a servant for someone."

The half giant pulled down his battered shirt to reveal a circular brand on his chest, "The man that's offering you life already gave it to me...but there's a catch sadly." With a grin Sagor scratched his chin some more, "But i doubt this cult can keep me in here forever." He punched the air sending sparks forward, "So...what do you plan to do when your alive again huh?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:26 pm
"Ah, there's always a catch," He grinned, "Like that power I granted you took your life. That was the cost." He smiled, examining his fingers.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:42 pm
Sagor laughed and pointed a staticy finger at Kraid, "Your a tricky one Captian corpse." He shrugged and kept a grin on his face, "Well no hard feelings Man."

The half-giant chuckled agian as he sat down indian style, "So whats our mission? Kill the little elf girl?"

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games